• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
If you can't appreciate great graphics and create your own sense of adventure and exploration then all I can say is that I feel sorry for you.

Bu then I am sure the future holds many linear, scripted games that you can enjoy.

I like how drunk Dennis still rambles on about linear vs scripted gameplay...

Dennis...

<3

<3 Far Cry 2.

I know that feel.

Fantasmo

JUst passed some spider thing, like 3 min in. I can't concentrate on it right now.l I think I will enjoy it much more whilst sober. I will try again tomorrow. So far seems pretty great though
Dude its awesome drunk that's why I'm saying , beginning is creepy too so good

Yo, Timedog.. we still doing "Real Pic January"?

My spirits of choice are either scotch (neat) or Whiskey/Bourbon on the rocks or neat (whiskey/water is a great way to get drunk for super cheap at almost any bar). I had a bad experience with rum (Bacardi Anejo to be exact) my freshman year of college (7 shouts in about 3 min, followed by who knows how many keg cups of cheap beer = a miserable hangover) and have had a difficult time with rum ever since. Until I met good, dark, aged rum that is...

Yea that would make me want to throw up anytime I thought about rum.

AcridMeat

Banned
Done, finally done with the semester. Had to run home after my final and go to work, but damn do I feel good. Finally got to start Skyrim after waiting a week 1/2 (studying for finals, didn't want to get sucked in).

Gonna start the drinks now because it is too warm in here and too cold out there to leave.

Drunk GAF, I have a confession. I have been living in Omaha for 2.3 years and hve officially made 0 new friends. I hang out with one guy who lives here who I was friends with in elementary school and I have an aunt/uncle + a cousin here, but other than that, I have made exactly 0 new friends. I swear I am not that socially awkward. I made 4-5 really good friends in college that I still talk to frequently, but they live ~550 miles away so... WTF

Drunk GAF, I have a confession. I have been living in Omaha for 2.3 years and hve officially made 0 new friends. I hang out with one guy who lives here who I was friends with in elementary school and I have an aunt/uncle + a cousin here, but other than that, I have made exactly 0 new friends. I swear I am not that socially awkward. I made 4-5 really good friends in college that I still talk to frequently, but they live ~550 miles away so... WTF

You're in Japan, so you need to make friends with your fists. Leasts that's what all the manga and anime tell me.

DangerStepp

I look around. I look around. I see a lot of new faces.

Which means a lot of you have been breakin' the first two rules of Drunk Thread. Man, I see in Drunk Thread the strongest and smartest men and women who have ever lived. I see all this potential.

Edit: I expect sick screens/gifs of DennisK4 trashed. 8xAA 16xSSAA 90 PROOF fa sho'

Which means a lot of you have been breakin' the first two rules of Drunk Thread. Man, I see in Drunk Thread the strongest and smartest men and women who have ever lived. I see all this potential.

Edit: I expect sick screens/gifs of DennisK4 trashed. 8xAA 16xSSAA 90 PROOF fa sho'

Your car can have an amazing engine, but without a working transmission it ain't going anywhere.

Which means a lot of you have been breakin' the first two rules of Drunk Thread. Man, I see in Drunk Thread the strongest and smartest men and women who have ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man; no purpose or place. We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised by video games to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars. But we won't; and we're slowly learning that fact.

Keep learning and keep up the drinking

Edit: I expect sick screens/gifs of DennisK4 trashed. 8xAA 16xSSAA fa sho'

The "regulars"...
Code:
1. coldvein	 469
2. blame space	 320
3. Copernicus	 314
4. balddemon	 245
5. Acid08        222
6. Atramental	 193
7. ATF487        192
8. Timedog	 178
9. Snuggler	 177
10. Gouty        172
11. SteveWinwood 139
12. ikkemenx	 127
13. brianjones	 119
14. Kentpaul	 112
15. Devolution	  98
16. DangerStepp	  88
17. Vagabundo	  73
18. sharkmuncher  67
19. Relix	  63
20. bangladesh	  62

DangerStepp

you should take a raft with cup holders and just suck down a bloody Mary. Ed swimming at 10 AM.

There really aren't drunk thread rules. I just felt like quoting Fight Club.

The "regulars"...
Code:
1. coldvein	 469
2. blame space	 320
3. Copernicus	 314
4. balddemon	 245
5. Acid08        222
6. Atramental	 193
7. ATF487        192
8. Timedog	 178
9. Snuggler	 177
10. Gouty        172
11. SteveWinwood 139
12. ikkemenx	 127
13. brianjones	 119
14. Kentpaul	 112
15. Devolution	  98
16. DangerStepp	  88
17. Vagabundo	  73
18. sharkmuncher  67
19. Relix	  63
20. bangladesh	  62

hey what are you trying to say i like a drink or two to relax every now and then

i can stop anytime i want

tumblr_lj1w4g49tV1qh59n0o1_500.png

UrokeJoe

The "regulars"...
Code:
1. coldvein	 469
2. blame space	 320
3. Copernicus	 314
4. balddemon	 245
5. Acid08        222
6. Atramental	 193
7. ATF487        192
8. Timedog	 178
9. Snuggler	 177
10. Gouty        172
11. SteveWinwood 139
12. ikkemenx	 127
13. brianjones	 119
14. Kentpaul	 112
15. Devolution	  98
16. DangerStepp	  88
17. Vagabundo	  73
18. sharkmuncher  67
19. Relix	  63
20. bangladesh	  62

/Holds liver and salutes with a drink.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Gotta love the FUNKY shit!!!!

And you enjoy that motherfucking "Champagne of Beers!"
Sharkmuncher I'm giving you the biggest high five of all time right now!!! It's so HUUGGGGGEEEE it registered as a small but noticeable little blip on the Richter Scale.

Sharkmuncher I'm giving you the biggest high five of all time right now!!! It's so HUUGGGGGEEEE it registered as a small but noticeable little blip on the Richter Scale.

Why thank you Timedog. Nothing like a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEE high five after a few adult beverages

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm glad that pissing while drunk is apparently not too rare...I'm pretty embarrassed, but this is the first time it's happened, so it really freaked me out. Glad it happened in my own room. :p

Any advice on how to prevent this in the future?

I'm glad that pissing while drunk is apparently not too rare...I'm pretty embarrassed, but this is the first time it's happened, so it really freaked me out. Glad it happened in my own room. :p

Any advice on how to prevent this in the future?

Walk your drunk ass to the bathroom and piss in the toilet...?

DangerStepp

If pissing while drunk is rare the Waffle House wouldn't be in business.

That post count tells me Coldvein's liver is made of lasers.

I dropped and cracked my phone. Words with friends challengers will have to wait until I get a new phone tomorrow.

Timedog, play me outta here. Just for now, though.

marrec

Banned
Hey drunk thread.

It's been a really hard week at work. The head of Engineering keeps making my job harder by not making other engineers do their jobs and work is backing up at an alarming rate.

Finacee is thoroughly sexed and in bed, time to drink a lot of alcohol.

Swag

Yo Timedog, why is it, your always fucken drunk and in this thread, homie it's like every time I drink your always here

DangerStepp

This is your end credits music. People wait a good 45 seconds not only because the movie of your life was so good, but because this song is the perfect way for the film to trail off into the dusk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1uJU3_AMs0
That was glorious. I'll be checking out more of that.

I like to think that there would be a teaser for the sequel after the credits where you have a cigar and guns with cities and shit blowing up in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom