• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing my patented double-shot of Four Loko tonight, btw.

Probably specific to my personal tolerance level, but two of the suckers always puts me right where I want to be: a hair beyond "buzzed" but a hair before "drunk."....... LOVELY.

I remember that class, it was just between recess and lunch. I was just hoping you might give me some insight into the market economy in the southern colonies.

alright fuck it!!

lets have a vein vs. dog pic off right now

aQDIn.jpg

vs.

qI1xI.jpg

coldvein

Banned
it wasnt the loko, it was the picture of shin veins.

the loko is just some funny shit. it's got nothing on four cans of sparx or anything like that. pssshhhhh.

DangerStepp

i'm super serious on that. put me on the record. old school sparxx tallies > 4 loko
I still cite the removal of caffeine from SPARKS as one of the worst things that's ever happened to my drinking career.

I need a new phone STAT. iPhone 4S or Galaxy S II?

We're having a bicep-off tonight after we're all good and buzzing. Get to pumping.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Shit. Finally home.
I haven't showered since Wednesday. :x

Just cracked open a "simpler times" branded pilsner from Trader Joes. 2.99 for a six pack. Cannot beat that price. At least its cold.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Holy Shit. Finally home.
I haven't showered since Wednesday. :x

Just cracked open a "simpler times" branded pilsner from Trader Joes. 2.99 for a six pack. Cannot beat that price. At least its cold.

Dude, Simpler Times fucking rules! I mean, it tastes like ass but I feel so cool drinking it cause of the name!

Also, beer in the shower! I do it almost every day even if that's my only beer I drink that day!

@Dangerstepp and Coldvein: show those pumptacular biceps, bros!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like simpler times is some generic prop brand for a tv set or something. Its the best.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Showered. Finished my beer. :[
Gonna go buy some more though, and watch that louis ck performance.

kehs

Banned
The "regulars"...
Code:
1. coldvein	 469
2. blame space	 320
3. Copernicus	 314
4. balddemon	 245
5. Acid08        222
6. Atramental	 193
7. ATF487        192
8. Timedog	 178
9. Snuggler	 177
10. Gouty        172
11. SteveWinwood 139
12. ikkemenx	 127
13. brianjones	 119
14. Kentpaul	 112
15. Devolution	  98
16. DangerStepp	  88
17. Vagabundo	  73
18. sharkmuncher  67
19. Relix	  63
20. bangladesh	  62

What the hell...I don't post in this thread that much.

Calidor

Hello drunk thread. Coming from a recent ugly breakup, and since all my friends are out of town, I'll be joining this club tonight.

No worries though, I have this:

stella_artois.jpg

and this:

skyy-7.jpg

to make me company.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What should I make for dinner? I made a pizza last night. So no pizza.

Dragon

Banned
I have Bud Light Lime and three bottles of three dollar white wine. I'm going to have a horrible hangover tomorrow but yeah who cares!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ps. timedog: when are we going to do our project? have you lost interest? i hope youre not just waiting on me to call you.

Dragon

Banned
I just ate a whole package of Nutter Butters (1000 calories by the way) and I'm onto stouffers french bread pizzas. My stomach should implode sometime during the night!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You better not be microwaving those french bread pizzas.

Dragon

Banned
Nah man. 30 minutes in the oven gives me time to drink two more beers. Then I'll eat and fuck around in Saints Row The Third for a while. Trying to platinum it and being drunk should help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom