• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sounds excellent! I think I'm gonna make some tacos and watch Homeland. Its really weird claire danes all grown up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've drank 8 beers since I got home and have not eaten a single bite all day except for a few handfuls of potato chips.

balddemon

Banned
I want some of this cheap ass beer you guys are always talking about. Any KC gaf wanna meet me @ a Walgreens?

or hell, someone send me a mothafuckin fake, I'll pay pal you $20

damn, I hate myself right now. I was determined to work out a bunch during my christmas break but I haven't gone to the gym once.

"what's the fucking point?" is what I've been thinking these past couple of days...

damn, I hate myself right now. I was determined to work out a bunch during my christmas break but I haven't gone to the gym once.

"what's the fucking point?" is what I've been thinking these past couple of days...

I feel that way too. ''There's gotta be something beyond health and having your shit together.''

There's something special in that. But being at health and having your shit together feels amazing. Pretty god damned amazing.

balddemon

Banned

the point is general health and well being, and reaching goals. like, my goals are to hit certain weights on the diff lifts. working out (as long as you get sleep and eat decent) just makes you feel better

dont stress it too much man. things will work out

Zeke

heh thats my plan for next week but I've been feeling so shitty I just might just stay at the bottom of a bottle

coldvein

Banned

"self improvement? heh.. now, self destruction.."

when I say "what's the fucking point" I mean that even if I do get myself to some level of fitness I'll still look down on myself.

my self hatred runs deep. very deep.

trust me even if you get to where you want to be physically you'll still hate yourself and be self-destructive because you won't even realize you're where you want to be.. it's a sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom