• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrokeJoe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUkqBRC1zUA&ob=av3e

Somebody save me...

When I was a young boy
They said you're only gettin' older
But how was I to know then
That they'd be cryin' on my shoulder

Put your money in a big house
Get yourself a pretty wife
She'll collect your life insurance
When she connects you with a knife

Somebody get the doctor
I'm feelin' pretty poor
Somebody get the stretcher
Before I hit the floor

Somebody save me
I lost my job, they kicked me out of my tree
Somebody save me
Save me

Everybody's got opinions
But nobody's got the answers

And that **** you ate for breakfast
Well it'll only give you cancer

We're runnin' in a circle
Runnin' to the morning light
And if ya ain't quite workable
It's been one hell of a night

Somebody get the doctor
I think i'm gonna crash
Never paid the bill
Because i ain't got the cash

Somebody save me
I lost my job, they kicked me out of my tree
Somebody save me
Save me
Look out

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
when I say "what's the fucking point" I mean that even if I do get myself to some level of fitness I'll still look down on myself.

my self hatred runs deep. very deep.

first off. dont get down on yourself for anything you do. no one is better than you, so why be so hard on yourself?

secondly, bullfuckingshit! the second you can jog for more than 2 days a week or do more reps than last week you'll feel like a king. seriously. self improvement becomes addicting.

I guess what should be said instead is that "there are people who are worse off than me"

but that just depresses me more because it reminds me of this shitty world we live in.

coldvein

Banned
italian.jpg

coldvein about to drink a $15 dollar shot. OT2 baby

coldvein

Banned
If you can drop half a G on dinner then it's nice to know you could cover my plane ticket to come meet the fiancé you just took out.

i can afford that maybe two times a year. special occasions i'll throw down on some serious food and wine. this was no fiancee, actually an ex girlfriend who flew out just to see me.. she deserved to be treated tops. and yes, of course we banged.

day to day, i'm one of the poorest motherfuckers on this board. i make 10/hr.

balddemon

Banned
broo at least one of us is getting laid

some girls are just worth it

what happened to that girl next door?

edit: holy shit i can't belive i just said what i said in the lady burned alive thread

i blame one of these. probably the one i drank
S8Ymf.jpg

CCF23

Fucking one of my friends who's also on my EASHL team in NHL 12 was going to a party tonight and decided he wanted to play a game of hockey with me and another friend before he left. He said he was pre-drinking, and for every goal we scored he'd take a shot. My other friend and I for some reason decided to play along.

We scored 4 goals in the first period, and 5 goals total.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

_Isaac

edit: holy shit i can't belive i just said what i said in the lady burned alive thread

S8Ymf.jpg

What did you say?

S8Ymf.jpg

Everclear is illegal where I live.

I want some p bad.

balddemon

Banned
^ ya man it's hella good those bottles like 5 bucks too. half one gets me pretty well on my way to drunk. throw some shots of w/e the fuck i want in, and some beers, and i'm on the verge of blackout city.
What did you say?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33552322&postcount=44

it might just be my tipsy mind overblowing shit. i thought gaf would skin me alive
shit... i talked about the girl next door on here?
ya dude you said you were having trouble setting a time and place for a date or something cuz both ur schedules are fucked

coldvein

Banned
ya dude you said you were having trouble setting a time and place for a date or something cuz both ur schedules are fucked

ahhh yeah, that one.. that's the one i've been working on for fucking months.. there is finally date/time set. this weds. night. yall will be the first to know how it goes, believe.

ps. she aint the chick next door (whole different story) she's the girl who works in the coffee shop next to one of my workplaces. exotic as fuck. amazing.

balddemon

Banned
ahhh yeah, that one.. that's the one i've been working on for fucking months.. there is finally date/time set. this weds. night. yall will be the first to know how it goes, believe.

ps. she aint the chick next door (whole different story) she's the girl who works in the coffee shop next to one of my workplaces. exotic as fuck. amazing.

ohhh i see. you'll have to tell us that story sometime. i wish you the best of luck, sir. take pictures!

night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom