• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
do i cut it off right now, or do i risk walking down to the corner store to buy more beers? i got robbed last time i was down there. please advise.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
do i cut it off right now, or do i risk walking down to the corner store to buy more beers? i got robbed last time i was down there. please advise.
doesn't mean it'll happen again, right? life is an adventure, and you only live once. INVEST IN MORE ALCOHOL.

coldvein

Banned
alright so i went without your approval, check whst just happened. i bought more beers, bought a homeless dude a can of pringles and a hotdog, and bought a fake rolex for four dollars.

coldvein

Banned
ma man! coldvein, man of the
homeless
people.

yo, i sympathize with the people. especially when it's like 37 degrees pouring ass rain and they got nowhere to sleep. 1 out of 2 americans are either unemployed, living under the poverty line, or just scraping by. i'm trying to win points with god while helping my poor people.

coldvein

Banned
ill never wear the (stolen) watch either, its gigantic, i just took it cuz my drunk ass talked the guy down from 25 to 4 dollars for it.

coldvein

Banned
on the record, it has never been a hope of mine to be understood, especially by you fools. you got 'the drunk' part right though.

Acid08

Banned
You reminded me, I got a random gift wrapped album from the campus radio station, "Dream Get Together" by Citay. Pretty good jams, hadn't heard them before.

I still feel terrible. Lots of gamin' today though, man Skyrim is pretty good.

I saw those guys in Berkeley last night, I was in your hood. Well kinda, not super close to UCB.

coldvein

Banned
You reminded me, I got a random gift wrapped album from the campus radio station, "Dream Get Together" by Citay. Pretty good jams, hadn't heard them before.

I still feel terrible. Lots of gamin' today though, man Skyrim is pretty good.

look at it like this. you spent your evening playing skyrim and enjoying yourself. i spent mine working, and then drinking heavily. and i'll have to be back at work in less than seven hours. and it will hurt, so, so bad. you can wake up tomorrow and be whatever you want. i've already got it dialed in that i'm going to wake up tomorrow and be "excruciatingly painful hangover boy".

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw those guys in Berkeley last night, I was in your hood. Well kinda, not super close to UCB.
Wow that's some coincidence haha which venue?
look at it like this. you spent your evening playing skyrim and enjoying yourself. i spent mine working, and then drinking heavily. and i'll have to be back at work in less than seven hours. and it will hurt, so, so bad. you can wake up tomorrow and be whatever you want. i've already got it dialed in that i'm going to wake up tomorrow and be "excruciatingly painful hangover boy".
If it makes you feel better my friend was going on a trip to Vegas (I think for work) and couldn't get a bloody mary at the airport because it wasn't 8am. He ended up getting a bartender to serve him a coffee mug of tequila. You've got a ways to go, my friend.

AcridMeat

Banned
the idea that pacifico is in any way classier or tastier than corona is some placebo shit. same beer, different label.

Marketing gone right! I hate Corona and I've only had Pacifico once I can't really comment on it. I'll need to try Abbey soon, my beer stockpile is dwindling.

edit: Random but my campus radio station doesn't have Pretty Hate Machine in their library, how fucked is that? I didn't check if it may be on vinyl however.

coldvein

Banned
nah man, Pacifico is definitely different. I can taste it with my mouth.

acid

we disagree on this point. but since i generally respect and understand your opinions, i'll not put up a fight on this one. enjoy that shit my brother. enjoy it like it's 2000x better than corona! yaaaeaeararagH!

Acid08

Banned
acid

we disagree on this point. but since i generally respect and understand your opinions, i'll not put up a fight on this one. enjoy that shit my brother. enjoy it like it's 2000x better than corona! yaaaeaeararagH!

Dude listen to those songs I posted since I also respect your opinion more than most on gaf. I love those guys. show last night was fucking crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom