• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edit: Random but my campus radio station doesn't have Pretty Hate Machine in their library, how fucked is that? I didn't check if it may be on vinyl however.
My god man! you have to correct that immediately.

Also, Corona is like Budweiser. I can say that, my dad actually worked with the founders of that beer(they'r relatives of ours, actually).

coldvein

Banned
on it. steady rollin' is a longtime favorite. this band fucking rules. haven't heard this jam in years. takes me back to a little cul de sac in the inland west.. thanks man.

coldvein

Banned
las cruces jail is really their fucking ripper... watch a video of this shit live. dude is picking guitar hard and fast with some crazy metal shit affixed to two fingers. NUtS.

coldvein

Banned
this song makes me want to quit my job, go on a roadtrip with a black chick, stop in the southwest and beat someone into the hospital, then continue on to the east coast. and further coasts. what a song.

Acid08

Banned
on it. steady rollin' is a longtime favorite. this band fucking rules. haven't heard this jam in years. takes me back to a little cul de sac in the inland west.. thanks man.

screamed Steady Rollin at the top of my lungs until my voice gives out many times man.

las cruces jail is really their fucking ripper... watch a video of this shit live. dude is picking guitar hard and fast with some crazy metal shit affixed to two fingers. NUtS.

That song in particular brought the house down last night. Fuckin Gilman man, I love that place.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
since you guys are throwing links around, could someone listen to THIS and tell me what you think? Yelle is holding a remix contest (one I have no shot at winning, of course) but I worked hard on this b itch and will not let it go unnoticed. DOIT.

coldvein

Banned
i may be banned for my brief commentary in the current islam thread. if so, my wishes have already been made known to drunk gaf. love yallz.

dejay

Banned
It's sunday night. I started off playing some tunes quite loudly whilst cleaning. That's always better with alcohol. Then I rocked out for a couple of hours with Rocksmith. Fucking awesome. Now it's bedtime for I have to get up early tomorrow, but I'm just saying hello to the drunk thread. Thank god for auto spell check, 'cause I'm all over the place right now.

Acid08

Banned
count me jealous as fuck. had no idea the dudes were still touring.

cool venue though? just out of curiousity where is doomtree playing at in your hood?

Gilman is probably my favorite small venue in the area, some of the best shows of my life have been there.

Doomtree is playing at Slims in SF, also a pretty cool place but it's a more traditional bigger place I guess. Still ridiculously excited to see them and $16 ain't shit for a ticket.

It's sunday night. I started off playing some tunes quite loudly whilst cleaning. That's always better with alcohol. Then I rocked out for a couple of hours with Rocksmith. Fucking awesome. Now it's bedtime for I have to get up early tomorrow, but I'm just saying hello to the drunk thread. Thank god for auto spell check, 'cause I'm all over the place right now.

Rocksmith! PFFT!!

Call me when they finally get Ukulele hero!

....then I can finally be good at one of those stupid games.

dejay

Banned
since you guys are throwing links around, could someone listen to THIS and tell me what you think? Yelle is holding a remix contest (one I have no shot at winning, of course) but I worked hard on this b itch and will not let it go unnoticed. DOIT.

Reminds me that I'd really like to learn French (working for a Canadian/French company doesn't help). Anyway, it's not my cup of tea - it's a bit light. The synth is ok, I think I don't like the percussion.

coldvein

Banned
Gilman is probably my favorite small venue in the area, some of the best shows of my life have been there.

Doomtree is playing at Slims in SF, also a pretty cool place but it's a more traditional bigger place I guess. Still ridiculously excited to see them and $16 ain't shit for a ticket.

excellent. DT is going to kill...

and man, loving those gallants trax. i commited crimes to these songs like five years ago. that i got away with. good memories..

+ check the doomtree blowout pics i posted in the gafhop thread. shit is going to be real. no kings.

AcridMeat

Banned

Wait what, Slim's is big to you? A-noooo
That was some Ken Adelberg for ye there.

cdyhybrid

Ever have one of those moments where everything is interesting? I think I'm having one now. Long day at work, come home to some New Belgium Snow Days in the fridge. Start sipping while watching Adult Swim - Cowboy Bebop, Big O, some other random wtf-weird shit. Reading about Prometheus and Yoshi's Island on GAF on my phone since the PSU for my new desktop is dead. I feel great. Kind of a bummer that it has to end soon, since I have to go to sleep soon so I'm not dying at work tomorrow.

coldvein

Banned
Ever have one of those moments where everything is interesting? I think I'm having one now. Long day at work, come home to some New Belgium Snow Days in the fridge. Start sipping while watching Adult Swim - Cowboy Bebop, Big O, some other random wtf-weird shit. Reading about Prometheus and Yoshi's Island on GAF on my phone since the PSU for my new desktop is dead. I feel great. Kind of a bummer that it has to end soon, since I have to go to sleep soon so I'm not dying at work tomorrow.

death at work tomorrow, you and me

Mush

Hey GAF. It's a Sunday night and I'm pretty tipsy with some friends at my place. Apparently we're now going to build some nerdy uber desktop over the period of the next 6 months, and thus we require your opinion on how stupid of an idea this is.

Peace out.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
i'm too young to die. but you're boring enough to make me want to throw the towel in right now.
pussy
Hey GAF. It's a Sunday night and I'm pretty tipsy with some friends at my place. Apparently we're now going to build some nerdy uber desktop over the period of the next 6 months, and thus we require your opinion on how stupid of an idea this is.

Peace out.
what's your budget?

Mush

About $2500 USD, looking at 2 Xeon processors, probably only quad-core to begin with. We're poor students and will leech the required funds from our government over six months.

/not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom