• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Just the internals, we're building a custom built tower. It's looking at around $1000 USD to get fans power and board, plus about $500 for the 2 processors.

MOAR BOOZE?
That's not a bad place to start. What are you guys planning on using the desktop for?

coldvein

Banned
a zillion cheeseburgers.. a lifetime supply of toothpicks.. a 1/4 lifetime supply of miller high life.. a motorcycle to drive out of your shitty ass life, y'know. options.

eY42e.jpg

yeeeeah

VariantX04

Gaming/standard computer use... We know, it's a little excessive; but the pure bragging rights of computer speed among our peon friends. >.<
It's actually not as excessive as you think. I spent about that much on my PC last year hahaha. You've got a pretty good budget, just make sure you get a powerful enough power supply (700+ watts). What video card you putting in there? You better be eyeing those new AMD Radeon 7000 series graphics cards. BEAST THAT SHIT UP SON.

VariantX04

I'm actually about to drop that much on a new iMac for the mini-studio i'm building at home. Too bad I can't find the i7 model anywhere in Saudi (costs a fortune to ship an iMac from the US).

Mush

It's actually not as excessive as you think. I spent about that much on my PC last year hahaha. You've got a pretty good budget, just make sure you get a powerful enough power supply (700+ watts). What video card you putting in there? You better be eyeing those new AMD Radeon 7000 series graphics cards. BEAST THAT SHIT UP SON.

1200 watts power supply specially designed for the job, and as of yet no graphics card, the 2 processors are all for now. 1 of my friends Radeon in his lappy, and swears by it so it'll definitely a radeon. Maybe 8Gb RAM as well. The board supports up to 42 so...

Keep in mind, 2 out of 3 of us ARE drunk (including Mush).

VariantX04

1200 watts power supply specially designed for the job, and as of yet no graphics card, the 2 processors are all for now. 1 of my friends Radeon in his lappy, and swears by it so it'll definitely a radeon. Maybe 8Gb RAM as well. The board supports up to 42 so...

Keep in mind, 2 out of 3 of us ARE drunk (including Mush).
don't build that shit under the influence or you'll end up with a shit load of gummy bears in your DVD drive

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I had a few shots of whiskey before fitting my CPU, my hands were to shakey handling such a delicate device sober.

:)

coldvein

Banned
no, but you get drunk thread bonus points if you're still awake and drinking while kentpaul is drinking and sniffing shit. DA MAN.

Mush

exactly!!
I'd try converse with him, but his lack of posts within the last 20 minutes suggests either he has gone on a search for nutrition or become unconscious. For someone that holds such a reputation on GAF, I've never had a chance to shoot the breeze with him.

coldvein

Banned
I'd try converse with him, but his lack of posts within the last 20 minutes suggests either he has gone on a search for nutrition or become unconscious. For someone that holds such a reputation on GAF, I've never had a chance to shoot the breeze with him.

you gotta stay up really late or wake up really early. dude is a legend. i'd even go so far as to say that kentpaul is the tyler durden of drunk gaf.

Kentpaul

I'm sitting in my work clothing ready to leave for an 8 hour shift.

You drunk ass yanks best enjoy your day/night of drinking while i'm working away.

Will be cracking a stella when i get in at 10pm tonight.

no, but you get drunk thread bonus points if you're still awake and drinking while kentpaul is drinking and sniffing shit. DA MAN.
Booze/meph/coke = the best fucking hours you can spend :p

Mush

I'm sitting in my work clothing ready to leave for an 8 hour shift.

You drunk ass yanks best enjoy your day/night of drinking while i'm working away.

Will be cracking a stella when i get in at 10pm tonight.
I take offence to that as a kiwi, thank you very much!

/blushes

Kentpaul

This is a great thread, Before all we had was the weed thread and random drunk threads every now and then, now we got this dedicated drunk thread and no weed thread.

But its good having all drunk gaf in one place. a great thread to type in even if your alone and drunk (last friday night i was the only person in the thread for about 4 hours)

I take offence to that as a kiwi, thank you very much!

/blushes

NZ ?

Kentpaul

Of course. ;)

I didn't know we had Haka dancers on gaf ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmy6OaZEAhE

Wish i didn't have work, I'd open a few beers and kick back with you guys

drunk ass yanks are the best people. and kentpaul is welcome in my neighborhood any day.

Pitty about the time zone bullshit when i'm at my drunkest this thread is dead, then when i wake up hungover like a motherfucker this thread is getting bumped every 2 minutes fucking up my hangover more!

coldvein

Banned
kentpaul i know you don't know me fool, but i've been accomplice to and read up on your life and times. i'm a fan. hope things are going alright with that girl.

Kentpaul

kentpaul i know you don't know me fool, but i've been accomplice to and read up on your life and times. i'm a fan. hope things are going alright with that girl.

Everything is going good just can't touch drugs any more (weed and alcohol and caffeine I'm aloud) or she will leave my ass.

Pretty good because when i was on shit i'd spend my time in the clubs with other users instead of with my friends/girl.

Now i can just get shitfaced and just go with the flow.

Finally got pushed over the edge to start watching Peep Show via a combination of it being on Netflix Instant and this thread. It's okay so far.

Kentpaul

1.07am the beer is finished, taste of rusty goodtimes in my mouth, burping slightly. (the gas of goodtimes being released into the earth)

Could go for another but could wake up my sleeping girlfriend with all the movement.

Going for another. 5 percent alc, stella FTW!

coldvein

Banned
The girl I'm sorta seeing got me into a pre-ban Four Loko the other night. Holy shit, had I underestimated its awfulness.

hahahah. i also drank a precious pre ban 4 loko the other night. i was already pretty shitty, but it definitely fucked me up further. blacked out for a couple hours in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom