• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The girl I'm sorta seeing got me into a pre-ban Four Loko the other night. Holy shit, had I underestimated its awfulness.

Never tired the stuff, wish it was here in scotland.. But yeh buckfast is in the same type of class of drinks but is 15% alc and a wine.

So fucking good. Shit is the foundation to a good night.

Calming down in my old age trying to stick to beers but they make me go through a tired stage before i'm borderline shitfaced.

You could puke buckfast onto the sidewalk and the stain it would leave would be there a week later.. The shit is the fuel of the gods

hahahah. i also drank a precious pre ban 4 loko the other night. i was already pretty shitty, but it definitely fucked me up further. blacked out for a couple hours in there...

The plus side was that we had an amazing conversation about how we felt about each other. I love those not-quite-too-drunk talks with girls you're in love with. I just might marry her.

Kentpaul

The plus side was that we had an amazing conversation about how we felt about each other. I love those not-quite-too-drunk talks with girls you're in love with. I just might marry her.

Loved all that honey moon stage shit back in the day (the best times ever)

I've known her since I was 6. We've both been in love with each other at the wrong times. But now, things really seem to be finally aligning. I feel like I'm in a goddamn dream.

Kentpaul

i'll drink for happy times again someday. some day.

But until then drinking for the hell of it sure will do.

Atm i'm drinking to surfing the web.. Putting a few back with music playing in my headphones and surfing away

Kentpaul

Thanks, man. Congratulations are more than fine. I've never wanted much. Just the girl, a family and enough money to support them. Finally, I'm there. Thank Christ.

I'm halfway there man, got the girl of my dreams but staying at her folks house till we can get our own place sorted out after the holidays.

Just finally got a job after years of proud unemployment.

Anyone else crave cigarettes when drinking ? LOL

fuck me i can feel the piss building up after these 2 cans of beer

edit refreshed the page 5 times in the last minute.. IM SO ALONE GUYS

EDIT going for a third beer.. shit is going down like water now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
About to step out for lasagna dinner. Had a fair hangover today. I drank 13 beers last night, and woke up a with a completely ripped/torn copy of Wired at my bedside. It was weird.

Kentpaul

About to step out for lasagna dinner. Had a fair hangover today. I drank 13 beers last night, and woke up a with a completely ripped/torn copy of Wired at my bedside. It was weird.

Goddam FOOD is so good.. trying to loose a few pounds.

Eating soup at work FTL!

I'm halfway there man, got the girl of my dreams but staying at her folks house till we can get our own place sorted out after the holidays.

Just finally got a job after years of proud unemployment.

Anyone else crave cigarettes when drinking ? LOL

fuck me i can feel the piss building up after these 2 cans of beer

edit refreshed the page 5 times in the last minute.. IM SO ALONE GUYS

EDIT going for a third beer.. shit is going down like water now

Are you telling me you DON'T smoke while drinking? C'mon, bud.

Kentpaul

Are you telling me you DON'T smoke while drinking? C'mon, bud.

everytime when im drinking in bars/clubs.

but since i stopped smoking weed i stopped buying tobacco for house use (yes us brits mix tobacco/weed)

Could do with a pack right now

You couldn't fap to that, clearly.

Having a cold one before hitting dinner with friends. I shall not get too smashed, I already did that on friday and yesterday was hell. Cheers drunk-gaf.

Kentpaul

3 stellas down and i'm getting signs of my inner alcohol demon saying "FUCK YES TONIGHTS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT"

1 more wont hurt

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
got some miller high life

usually I don't stoop so low but with the economy the way it is, it was my only option tonight

anyways, looks like last night was a busy night for drunkard Gaf, I always miss the fun nights

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
there's so much fcuking depression in this thread constantly
am i the only one who finds joy in life

I don't find much joy in life, but I don't get all bogged down by depression or self-pity either. I accept that life sucks sometimes, and thank the lord for drugs and alcohol.

coldvein

Banned
so i'm sitting here relaxing, watching a movie, drinking a beer, preparing to go to sleep and my ex texts me and gets me thinking about all kinds of shit. fuck. stupidass bitch. "i've been in europe with my new boyfriend, how are you" type shit. grrrrrraaaagoihd;sfjKLJS:D

so i'm sitting here relaxing, watching a movie, drinking a beer, preparing to go to sleep and my ex texts me and gets me thinking about all kinds of shit. fuck. stupidass bitch. "i've been in europe with my new boyfriend, how are you" type shit. grrrrrraaaagoihd;sfjKLJS:D
I'd be pissed.

fuck it.

I'd be livid as hell.

Ultima_5

Had an ex do that a few weeks ago. Ain't worht responding.

was just starting to get into a pretty fine mood, too. :\
fucking women.
KpLME.gif

Hey guys, do you think Devolution is an undercover mod? I think she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom