• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
well, I also feel like having sex with all of my neighbours, everyone. If women want to get drilled, I'd do them. If their Husbnads want to punish me by penetrating me because I drilled their women, I'd have them.

(not really, this is just drunken Sphinx's mind speaking, lol)

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
totes adorbz

Girl_mirror.gif

balddemon

Banned
hey panther haven't seen you in a while

fuck you agent wiskers

its bedtime. i really need to start going to bed like 3 or 4 hours earlier....fuck it

peace

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
hey panther haven't seen you in a while

fuck you agent wiskers

its bedtime. i really need to start going to bed like 3 or 4 hours earlier....fuck it

peace

i've actually been drinking a lot. dealing with personal stuff. this thread has a lot of stuff i dont' get like tiny chat and a lot of gay references, which is cool i guess if you're into that.

i have to admit i'm pretty drunk tonight. think i'll just fade out for a little bit.

sphinx

the piano man
Panther, dear Pantherlotus, why did you leave us.

the mediacreates, the NPDs.. nobody says anything but everybody knows and misses you there

have a hug and come back to the gaming side.

Puddles

Banned
Playing God of War 2 for the first time. Trying to beat this stupid bitch Euryale, and I keep fucking up. So I think I'm gonna head to store and pick up a drink instead.

I was so damn hungover today. Worst hangover I've had in probably 2+ years. I went out with a few old friends, and I don't even know what the fuck happened. I know at some point on the way back from the bar, we were climbing some big hill, and at the top there were two sets of barbed wire fences. I don't even know where the hell we were. Random as hell.

Puddles

Banned
It happened probably six months ago. The mods didn't seem to mind my humorous brand of thread creation in the OT side, but when I tried to take my talents to Gaming, I got smacked the hell up. Some people are serious as all hell about their games.

Puddles

Banned
have you played wonderwall on acoustic for anyone lately

Nah. Last time I played that was in Ayutthaya, Thailand. I was in a hostel, and a couple of us were drinking and passing the guitar around. We got a sing-along going and had a good time. Then we went out to some bar where they were having an open mic night, and this drunk Thai guy from the hostel convinced me to do Wonderall while he played drums. We did decently enough, but the next guy on stage came prepared with a backing band and did a full version of Cocaine complete with a monster guitar solo. I guess in retrospect it's good that we went first.

sphinx

the piano man
that you make music is like a blessing from god. Many people would like to, but can't.

Don't mind other guys that are or feel more prepared, no one can replace you. Youn are unique, drunk or not.

Puddles

Banned
you guys ever see a nice picture of an old gf and want to die?

i feel sick

Sick because 1) You can't believe you let a girl like her get away, 2) You can't believe your standards were ever that low, 3) You can't believe how fat she's gotten these last few years, or 4) Damn she's lost a ton of weight since you dated; you should have held out a little longer?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
A stella and ramen instant noodles.

edit

on my 4th.. nights starting to get gooooood

DangerStepp

blamespace is gone.

I put down a few beers for him before I even read the news.

I hope this means our Words with Friends game is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom