• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
As of yesterday, single. Drinking by myself in my parent's basement since I'm home for Christmas. Still on Cali time and it's 3am.

Feels bad man

Puddles

Banned
Damn if God of War 2 isn't one of the best games ever.

I was very "meh" on the first one, and I basically agreed with this thread. But the second one only has about 1/10th as many annoying bits, and the enemy encounters are so much better. The combat is actually pretty fucking fun instead of mindlessly repetitive. Some really creative enemy designs too. And damn if the set pieces aren't spectacular.

Sipping on a glass of red, trying to get to the Fates so I can kill that fucker Zeus.

AcridMeat

Banned
As of yesterday, single. Drinking by myself in my parent's basement since I'm home for Christmas. Still on Cali time and it's 3am.

Feels bad man

Sorry to hear it, right before Christmas too. Sucks :/

And Acid, only $5 to get access to the videos archived you want for a month. They also had a sale over Thanksgiving for $35/year, maybe they'll have another soon.

edit: 49ers!

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Damn if God of War 2 isn't one of the best games ever.

I was very "meh" on the first one, and I basically agreed with this thread. But the second one only has about 1/10th as many annoying bits, and the enemy encounters are so much better. The combat is actually pretty fucking fun instead of mindlessly repetitive. Some really creative enemy designs too. And damn if the set pieces aren't spectacular.

Sipping on a glass of red, trying to get to the Fates so I can kill that fucker Zeus.
Good man.

Puddles

Banned
Fuck, it's 6am, and I stayed up all night beating God of War 2.

I had planned to get to bed early and hit some projects hard in the morning, but it looks like those will have to wait until late morning.

Wool

Any of you guys listen to Richard Cheese? Great classy drinking music.

This thread has some pretty depressing posts, what with the breakups, drinking alone, and being raised by the internet posts. No disrespect, but I miss the official marijuana thread...

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Any of you guys listen to Richard Cheese? Great classy drinking music.

This thread has some pretty depressing posts, what with the breakups, drinking alone, and being raised by the internet posts. No disrespect, but I miss the official marijuana thread...

Word. This thread can be pretty fun at times though. Too bad blame's gone.

commedieu

Banned
you guys ever see a nice picture of an old gf and want to die?

i feel sick

:) should just move on. easier said than done.. but...

I saw my ex's photoshoot.

shouldn'ta been fb stalkin..

disclaimer,

I've had a constant hangover for 2.5 months. I'm no one to talk.. but im trying to meet gals. I just don't care at this point. I feel like I have to force talking to them. Think the time is just off right now.

balddemon

Banned
cn't fuckin bea tthe stygian on darksiders wtf

jk its a random worm, but i tsill cant beat it

...and as i alttab bakc in, the game crashes. bedtime.

UrokeJoe

I have a hard time understanding that many people here would eat menudo and yet not drink buttermilk, really??

You rather eat the delivery system that passes shit?

balddemon

Banned
wtf is menudo, it sounds gross, like a period

buttermilk is also disgusting. my grandpa loves it though lol

but i am reconnecting wtih this girl from elementary school. she is now really hot

balddemon

Banned
It's intestines that lead to the exit. They must be cleaned well, or shit! Trust Grandpa

oh. that's. gross. and nah i'veh ad buttermilk, its just really sour. no go.

dont you hate when you're drunk and fb chatting a girl yet u can't type and so you look like an idiot. fuck

balddemon

Banned
tumblr_lw262xQqJy1r0fchp.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Was hanging out in the pics that are cool thread. Got lost watching high altitude flights/jumps and atomic bomb footage. I wish I could do something like that one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom