• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
What's everyone up to? I'm working on my third album. First track is almost done. Sounds like Anamanaguchi on steroids! Really applying all the shit I learned from the past few months.

balddemon

Banned
ah okay i gotcha. mully you still workin out? havnet seen you in fit thread much, but thats understandable because people in that thread seem less coool than on other parts of gaf

lol that was a dumb question of course you are working out. i mean, hows your head?

also:
217077_1429434454597_1194900999_31437014_8204630_n.jpg
yes/no?
i know my answer already, i want drunkards openions

VariantX04

my band just got officially invited to play at Obscene Extreme Fest in Czech Republic next July! Any Czech-GAFfers around?

VariantX04

life is good, GAF. DRINK UP MOTHERFUCKERS! We really need to set up a drunkard-GAF meet someday. Next time i'm in the US, one of you guys is buying me a drink.

jaxword

ah okay i gotcha. mully you still workin out? havnet seen you in fit thread much, but thats understandable because people in that thread seem less coool than on other parts of gaf

lol that was a dumb question of course you are working out. i mean, hows your head?

also:
217077_1429434454597_1194900999_31437014_8204630_n.jpg
yes/no?
i know my answer already, i want drunkards openions

I'm more of a toker, but she seems pretty.

If she's mean or something then that'd be a dealbreaker since she's not THAT pretty to compensate.

Also you should probably de-link that pic since in theory she could backtrack it to here.

DangerStepp

Speaking of Anton LeVey, 2/3 of Alkaline Trio are card carrying members of the Church of Satan.

Have you gotten a chance to listen to that Goddammit, coldvein?

I'm still runnin shit, I'm on my cardio.

Why is tinychat dead as disco? I'm off work the rest of the week. Lets get down.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ha. I think I might be a distant relative of Anton LaVey...

http://i.minus.com/jslA2BF8Oxk1t.jpg[/IMGIMG]http://i.minus.com/jU7k9eZAxrmQu.jpg[/IMG

Dude has huge ears, though. And a snake.[/QUOTE]

So when are you going to get a snake? You seem like the kind of guy who could gain a lot by carrying around a large snake. It would look cool.

cdyhybrid

Fuckin' a, three hype trailers in one day. Prometheus, Batman, and the Hobbit. If the Bond trailer leaked in the next 15 minutes I might have a heart attack. I need another beer.

akira28

I was so into this girl who I recently realized had to have patterened her looks on Anna Karina...ah..man....so damned desirable. Also spectacular fail. I need a sixpack of beer.

Champagne of Beers is it.

Also, the original > *.

edit: I would walk around with a snake, but only if I could put it in a snake sweater, etc. Plus I would be worried it would constrict around my neck and kill me.

coldvein

Banned
update: so that bombass chick i was going to go out with, tonight was supposed to be the night and it's not happening. kinda lame. fuck it.

akira28

update: so that bombass chick i was going to go out with, tonight was supposed to be the night and it's not happening. kinda lame. fuck it.

I think if you emotionally detach, it doesn't become a defeat, just a 'potentially delayed' victory. It's still lame though. Who cares about a dude's feelings, right?

coldvein

Banned
I think if you emotionally detach, it doesn't become a defeat, just a 'potentially delayed' victory. It's still lame though. Who cares about a dude's feelings, right?

yeah... she was like "there's no expiration date on me, we can do it another night blah blah blah". not realizing that there's an expiration date on my patience and that shit is GONE.

Wool

What do you guys think the chances are I'd get caught if I bought a Salvation Army bucket on ebay and starting ringing a bell in front of the Mall of America? If I don't ever actually tell anyone I'm doing it for the Salvation Army, it's their fault if they put money in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom