• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
What do you guys think the chances are I'd get caught if I bought a Salvation Army bucket on ebay and starting ringing a bell in front of the Mall of America? If I don't ever actually tell anyone I'm doing it for the Salvation Army, it's their fault if they put money in.

sounds legal. as long as you're not doing it next to an actual salvation army dude you'll probably be fine.

I'll hook for alcohol before I crack open a pabst blue ribbon.
Yeah, I agree with you. I just think it's funny that Frank (the dude yelling) thinks that PBR is better than Heineken. Then again, Frank is fucking nuts so maybe in a crazy person's mind PBR is superior and everything else is shit. Haha.

Acid08

Banned
Pabst is fine. Not my favorite but probably my favorite cheap beer. Like it way more than the Champagne of Beers, Bud, or Coors Light.

Mindlog

Long time listener, first time caller.
Tebow bless holiday season work schedules.

Pabst? What the hell is that? Cheap beer? You guys are crazy man.

akira28

sounds legal. as long as you're not doing it next to an actual salvation army dude you'll probably be fine.

Cops actually will come and ask for your SA permit, because it's not the first time someone has thought of that scam. And you will get taken in if you're not legit. Though I'm sure people still do it, I see them in the news every so often.

I almost bought Heinies but they were like 4 16 oz for 8 bucks instead of 6 16s for 7 bucks of decent American beer. Dennis Hopper's character in Blue Velvet was of a man on fire who could not control his emotions or manic impulses, so of course he would have a feverish love for Pabst Blue Ribbon. Why it is so popular with hipsters, though, I do not know.

balddemon

Banned
you see the cops, fuckin bolt

bro we both just posted in the pics thread VVVVV

its funny to me that you have a black man as your avatar, yet are asian. on gaf, people ARE their avatars, if you get my drift.

jaxword

1800 Blue Agave >>>>>>> Patron all day everyday

pjHtK.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Anyone want to get drunk later, all my friends are going to the club but i'm saving my cash for clubbing tomorrow.

Got 4 cans of stella, 1 bottle of extra strong guinness (7.5 percent alc ftw) and this other strong beer.

enough to get a fairly good buzz on. Hope i ain't forever alone in this thread tonight guys. pull through drive and get some 6packs

Dragon

Banned
I'm flying out tonight so I'll be drinking at least three beers at the airport (one of my favorite places to drink). Then I'll cry because I'll have to pee the entire takeoff.

Kentpaul

I'm flying out tonight so I'll be drinking at least three beers at the airport (one of my favorite places to drink). Then I'll cry because I'll have to pee the entire takeoff.

Drinking at the airport is great, even better sitting at one of they big ass windows that look over the runway.

Only flaw is there are kids in the bar area and the drinks cost a second mortgage on your house.

Dragon

Banned
True that. I always go for the tall glasses there. I just like running into people. There's always that one guy at the bar that has to talk to everyone to brag about his life.

I think I spent thirty bucks for three beers at Charlotte Douglas last month when I went.

Kentpaul

Just opened a beer with my hands and a cigarette lighter thanks to a youtube video... Yeh from now on im gonna be THAT guy in the party.

Kentpaul

Use a key ring for ultimate baller status.

I once watched a guy fold paper and use that to open the bottle.. fucking walking gods

Got a few beers sitting at my window, its Scotland the air outside is keeping my beer ice cold

Puddles

Banned

I love drinking at airports. Before I went to Korea the last time, I drank 3-4 glasses of wine at the bar. After takeoff, I took a few sleeping pills. Slept for about 10 hours and woke up with only 2 hours left on the flight.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I don't even know who that dude is but I bet the Yankees paid 406 million to have him kick their field goals.

Can you even imagine what this will do to the Eastern BCS League?

Fucking fire Donovan, LOL amirite brooooosssss?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I cry on the dancefloor with a phone made of glass.
I started inadvertantly crying at this huge wedding banquet thing because I went to a photofunhouse with my nuclear family and it was really fun. I was really really stoned and kept seeing these flashes of my immediate family on this screen point back at me and everyone was guffawing with drunk laughter. It was just very emotional I really can love my family. Also I missed a longgone girlfriend.

I purchased an iPhone over another Android device.
Yup. 2011 is over and we're all drunk,​

So what better reason that to get:
  • A:) marginally creative and
  • B:) incredibly sentimental.
  • C:) Personal
...besides all the obvious bad reasons?

this last line doesnt really work with the first line does it? you own a couch

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I've had that happen, it was so weird.

Friend of mine was getting hitched, I was happy for him, life was good etc and the tears were just streaming down my face.

They kept coming to.

After awhile of silently sobbing to myself I felt like I was starting to attract attention so I decided to get out of my seat and make a quick exit, only for reasons I'll never understand I had a massive boner.

So I'm standing at this crowded table of strangers and my dick is just raging.

So I'm crying and my dick is hard and I just want to get off the floor but in my haste to leave I manage to ram my bulge directly into some old woman's ear.

Surprised, she turns to face the dick. Instinctively she places the bulge, wool pants and all in her mouth!

So this old bat is gnawing on my pants and her husband sees this and tries to punch me out. At this point the entire reception has come to a halt and all of the cameras are on me.

One of which has a live feed going out Kauffman Stadium. Now 37k people are watching me fend of this ancient man while his wife takes on 4 inches of covered dick.

I end up fucking them both, ruining their marriage and hitting a telepathic homerun with the Royals.

The following afternoon I was given a golden helicopter by the key to the city!

dejay

Banned
Drunk. Again. It's not even 6pm here on Friday.

Here is the ad that keeps popping up all the time now...

VIugW.gif

Fuck it's annoying!

(edit)

WTF? It's the same, but different...

e3vEm.gif

dejay

Banned
So what better reason that to get:
  • A:) marginally creative and
  • B:) incredibly sentimental.

• Lyric:

I let go of that which I held onto for too long. Escape was the last thing I wanted, but the thing I most needed.

Should be pretty self explanatory. I think it looks ok now, but when I'm sober, who knows? Luckily I don't check this thread unless I'm drunk - keeping in the spirit of things.

(edit) - when I say "spirit" I mean "beer"

J-Roderton

Discovered tonight that Smirnoff Orange vodka is completely drinkable, and actually quite good, with Sprite. Otherwise, that shit is like cat piss. After being the responsible DD tonight, I decided I must find something to drink after getting home.

So now I'm smashed watching The Year Without A Santa Claus on Dvd.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I have a tempurpedic downstairs and a half inflated rubber mat directly next to me.

Choose my adventure gaf

Mordeccai

I've had that happen, it was so weird.

Friend of mine was getting hitched, I was happy for him, life was good etc and the tears were just streaming down my face.

They kept coming to.

After awhile of silently sobbing to myself I felt like I was starting to attract attention so I decided to get out of my seat and make a quick exit, only for reasons I'll never understand I had a massive boner.

So I'm standing at this crowded table of strangers and my dick is just raging.

So I'm crying and my dick is hard and I just want to get off the floor but in my haste to leave I manage to ram my bulge directly into some old woman's ear.

Surprised, she turns to face the dick. Instinctively she places the bulge, wool pants and all in her mouth!

So this old bat is gnawing on my pants and her husband sees this and tries to punch me out. At this point the entire reception has come to a halt and all of the cameras are on me.

One of which has a live feed going out Kauffman Stadium. Now 37k people are watching me fend of this ancient man while his wife takes on 4 inches of covered dick.

I end up fucking them both, ruining their marriage and hitting a telepathic homerun with the Royals.

The following afternoon I was given a golden helicopter by the key to the city!

holy shit, what are you drinking and where can I buy some

Muskweeto

I'm drunk and the local news was much more entertaining than it should have been.

Now I'm watching Letterman, only because Craig Ferguson comes on after.

I'm a party animal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom