• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

Well my friends and I knew we wanted to do something fun for the weekend we get back to school. Celebrating a friends birthday among one of them. But I posted this and they all approved. It's going to happen and its going to be amazing.

VfTK4.jpg

Mordeccai

So last night I got mad stoned, and showed up at my ex girlfriends party. Ass hole amigos convinced me to go.

Only it wasn't just one ex, there were two there. One I hadn't talked to in a year, the other in two or three. And two of the other girls at the party hated me, simply because I was an ex of their biffle.

I couldn't drink because I was the DD for four other dudes... no reprieve!

But its all good, because one of the asshats I had just met that I gave a ride to stole all of their beer. Told everyone we were peacing after about two hours there, this dude just goes in the fridge, takes their case of beer, and we bolt. We then proceeded to slam down beers at his place and smoke mad amounts of dope and had a jam sesh on guitars.

Good times, good times.

Do you guys think it was dick of the dude to jack their beer though? I would message the ex that was throwing the party and apologize, even though I wasn't the one that did it, but it would be weird as fuck because I haven't talked to her in ages.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So last night I got mad stoned, and showed up at my ex girlfriends party. Ass hole amigos convinced me to go.

Only it wasn't just one ex, there were two there. One I hadn't talked to in a year, the other in two or three. And two of the other girls at the party hated me, simply because I was an ex of their biffle.

But its all good, because one of the asshats I had just met that I gave a ride to stole all of their beer. Told everyone we were peacing after about two hours there, this dude just goes in the fridge, takes their case of beer, and we bolt. We then proceeded to slam down beers at his place and smoke mad amounts of dope and had a jam sesh on guitars.

Good times, good times.

Do you guys think it was dick of the dude to jack their beer though? I would message the ex that was throwing the party and apologize, even though I wasn't the one that did it, but it would be weird as fuck because I haven't talked to her in ages.
I mean, yeah, he just stole a bunch of their stuff

but whaddyagonnado

balddemon

Banned

Good times, good times.

One time, we were at this party. 2nd house of the night. We were about to move on. So my friend grabbed a full bottle of Captain of some table and we hightailed it outta there. So glorious. Who the fuck cares if he was a dick, it's free alcohol and the kid who was going to drink it was probably underage so we saved him from a life of crime and punishment.

Tonight I'm going to a restaurant that serves exotic meat. Elk, buffalo, ostrich, emu, kangaroo, etc.

I wonder what kangaroo tastes like.

balddemon

Banned
Oh. Elk jerky is super good. Maybe you should try elk. Oh and emu.

That sounds like an expensive restaurant though man. Maybe they serve elephant...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Blech. Going out tonight. Wonder all the faraway places I'll see.

So lets see...

I had alligator, buffalo, elk, venison, shrimp, and a small portion of kangaroo. And, to top it all off, a glass of Merlot.

Chris R

Pre-gaming is literally the best thing ever. Pre-gaming before hitting a bar saves me like $30 a night, damn you overpriced bar liquor!!!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
oh fucking yikes i got 33% drunk and i'm out
can't get more unless i sneak out
married w/childredn is like being a teenager
if i run in this weather my wife will kill me

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Saying hi to Drunk GAF peeps. XD! 6 Coronas and a few drinks from 6PM to 12. Already sobered up. Too light drinking it seems. Oh well... had a blast. :p!

ATF487

sup drunk thread

had a solid night, drank 4 beers and a solid portion of the two scorpion bowls my friend bought. cost him 66 dollars, not really sure how much was in there but it must have been a lot. saw some biddies from high school, good times.

mozfan12

Banned
Really fucked uP tonight, trying to act as drunk as not possible with the parental units

Was listening to bob dylans christmas show on xm radio. So goid

Puddles

Banned
Pre-gaming is literally the best thing ever. Pre-gaming before hitting a bar saves me like $30 a night, damn you overpriced bar liquor!!!

I wish America were more like Korea sometimes. Over there, drinking on the street is legal, and there are 24 hour mini-marts open all over the place that sell beer and other alcoholic beverages with no hour restrictions.

ATF487

i want to go to korea. asian girls, street drinking, a desire for english teachers, k-league and the korean grand prix

but mostly the girls

mozfan12

Banned
i want to go to korea. asian girls, street drinking, a desire for english teachers, k-league and the korean grand prix

but mostly the girls

Dude same reason, korean girls r by far the hottest Asian girls. Just recently graduated, looking for a job, yep teaching job in Asia. Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom