• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddles

Banned
Drinking wine and watching The Wire in my living room. Christmas tree is glowing, and my two cats are sleeping beside each other on one of the chairs.

I actually feel happy right now. It's awesome.

cdyhybrid

We meet again, booze-GAF. I just wandered through the internet from Common's new album to rapgenius to a TED talk from a museum curator to a GQ interview with Jay-Z. I love the goddamn internet.

cdyhybrid

Anyone else ever feel like sleeping is a waste of time? I enjoy sleeping as much as anyone, but damn, I could be exploring new music or trying new hobbies or reading and learning in those hours. Hopefully they figure out how to put our consciousness in robots before I die so I don't have to waste time sleeping anymore.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Fuuuck I'm so hungover and working at 7am on Christmas. Forget this, I'm going to sleep. Merry Christmas you sexy beasts...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kentpaul is still sleeping, i'm his surrogate. what's up, brianjones?

Dropped MDMA friday that i think was cut with speed.. fucking once the MDMA wore off i still had this energie pulsing through me.. awake for about 36 hours, walls breathing at times.

bottom lip is still dry from all the chewing i done to it.

Still crashing a little it seems, finally got a few hours sleep last night but feel weird today.

time to open some whiskey i guess

coldvein

Banned
Dropped MDMA friday that i think was cut with speed.. fucking once the MDMA wore off i still had this energie pulsing through me.. awake for about 36 hours, walls breathing at times.

bottom lip is still dry from all the chewing i done to it.

Still crashing a little it seems, finally got a few hours sleep last night but feel weird today.

time to open some whiskey i guess

walls breathing. WALLLS BREATHING he says.

Kentpaul

dropped it around 3am, my plan was to drop it in the club and come home and relax with music.. my fucking internet was done when i get home and it starts to kick in, after 20 minutes.

I'm in front of my mirror with headphones on dancing away feeling fucking incredible.. anyway i had to get a cab back to town and socialize with strangers, walked around all night speaking to random people i came across (from clubbers till walking around to morning shop delivery people) till 7am, came home and tried to sleep.

Looking around my bedroom my walls are waving a little, like they were breathing.

Kentpaul

does your girl like it when you dance with headphones on in front of a mirror? hahahhaha. i love you, man.

she was sleeping during it all man, she gets mad when i do this shit so I've decided not to do them again.

pretty drunk man, few beers and few whiskeys does this to a guy

AcridMeat

Banned
I was wide awake (woke up) at 4:45am because I needed water. That was the first time in I think, almost a decade, that has happened. So glad I did though, would have a horrid hangover if I hadn't.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh boy, I guess I tried to brush my teeth when I was still really drunk. I just saw there's toothpaste all over the corner of the bathroom where the toothbrush is, I must have put it back with it still on.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
clock strikes noon.
time to get christmas drunk.

ZeroFate

In Japan and it's almost 7 Am Dec 26th... drunk as I dunno what. Me and some friends cooked up a storm, watched Bad Santa (Christmas Classic!), the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Ivan Ooze FTW) and then decided to play some King's Cup. Almost every last one of us ended up having to run to the bathroom and puke... so... successful xmas all around!

Never thought I would post in this thread, much less on Christmas... XD

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So here's the thing.

I'm at work, a twelve hour shift at a software company (yep, my position is 24/7 even on Christmas when it falls on a Sunday). Absolutely nothing is happening, of course- none of our clients are open today and no one else at my office is working anyway so there's really nothing to do.

It's 5:15PM and I'll be here til 2:00AM.

In my car are all the presents I got for Christmas this morning from my family. One of them is a bottle of Moldovan Vodka. Thoughts?

Acid08

Banned
So here's the thing.

I'm at work, a twelve hour shift at a software company (yep, my position is 24/7 even on Christmas when it falls on a Sunday). Absolutely nothing is happening, of course- none of our clients are open today and no one else at my office is working anyway so there's really nothing to do.

It's 5:15PM and I'll be here til 2:00AM.

In my car are all the presents I got for Christmas this morning from my family. One of them is a bottle of Moldovan Vodka. Thoughts?

Is anyone else there?

Wait doesn't matter, do it. Drink up and get some food.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is anyone else there?

Wait doesn't matter, do it. Drink up and get some food.

Literally the only other person in this building or the adjacent two buildings is the security guard who I'm actually pretty tight with.

Gonna go to publix and grab something substantial, come back and come up with some kind of helpdesk ticket drinking game.

Spokeys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-6nBjaJC_g

GET AN 18 PACKA ICE HOUSE FOR TEN BUCKS!!

but i'm feelin good, just bought a 16 oz 6 pack of natty ice, downing it all tonight. this week, it's been drinking alone, a fuckin bore. fuck, i decide to change my shit, try and go out a bit more with friends, but that's slowly starting up, especially since it's holiday season. i decided to change it up from a half a bottle of whiskey nightly, to a nice six pack for christmas haha

Tokubetsu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-6nBjaJC_g

GET AN 18 PACKA ICE HOUSE FOR TEN BUCKS!!

but i'm feelin good, just bought a 16 oz 6 pack of natty ice, downing it all tonight. this week, it's been drinking alone, a fuckin bore. fuck, i decide to change my shit, try and go out a bit more with friends, but that's slowly starting up, especially since it's holiday season. i decided to change it up from a half a bottle of whiskey nightly, to a nice six pack for christmas haha

natty ice ain't a nice six pack fam but im not gonna hate. I drink cheap liquor. It's all good as long as there is alcohol in it.

Tokubetsu

Natty was fine in college. I'll never fucking touch it again

I drank natty a couple years ago and it was one of my bad hook up nights. Eight natty for me and this chick (thats as in eight each) and then shots of the worst fucking teguila I've ever had.

DON'T EVER TAKE A SHOT OF SOME TEQUILA NAMED "EL MATADOR"

Spokeys

natty ice ain't a nice six pack fam but im not gonna hate. I drink cheap liquor. It's all good as long as there is alcohol in it.

well, i had a ten dollar gift card from christmas i wanted to use. for 5 bucks, a six pack of natty ain't bad haha. i'm usually a pbr guy or if i wanna get some 40's, it's king cobra.

really, i've only delved into the cheap side when it comes to beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom