• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
so i live in this silly ass boarding house somewhere in seattle USA.. part college kids, part working fellows, and the biggest part: a weird family "unit" that occupies like half of the building. the building has rules... "don't smoke in your room".. "don't make a bunch of noise after 10 PM"... whatevs. i get home, christmas night, there are kids running up and down my hallway screaming. i open my door, wallk out, and ask their mother to kindly do her best to keep them in check.

she laughs in my face and essentially says "fuck you coldvein it's christmas, we make as much noise as we want" i say "yo, you're the fattest white trash bitch i've seen in a while. keep your kids indoors". she took a special exception to being called white trash. about fifteen people (nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, moms, dads, who the fuck knows) file out of this one room to kill me. at no point did i apologize. at no point did i retract my statement. i was about to get murdered in the hallway until one of downstairs roommates who happens to be from RUSSIA ran upstairs to save my ass, got inbetween me and these gigantic half asian half white all mean all ugly motherfuckers who wanted to kill me. the cops were in the hall like five minutes later. my life was saved by a russian imigrant who got inbetween me and 15 of this snaggletoothed womans family. FUCK.

so i live in this silly ass boarding house somewhere in seattle USA.. part college kids, part working fellows, and the biggest part: a weird family "unit" that occupies like half of the building. the building has rules... "don't smoke in your room".. "don't make a bunch of noise after 10 PM"... whatevs. i get home, christmas night, there are kids running up and down my hallway screaming. i open my door, wallk out, and ask their mother to kindly do her best to keep them in check.

she laughs in my face and essentially says "fuck you coldvein it's christmas, we make as much noise as we want" i say "yo, you're the fattest white trash bitch i've seen in a while. keep your kids indoors". she took a special exception to being called white trash. about fifteen people (nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, moms, dads, who the fuck knows) file out of this one room to kill me. at no point did i apologize. at no point did i retract my statement. i was about to get murdered in the hallway until one of downstairs roommates who happens to be from RUSSIA ran upstairs to save my ass, got inbetween me and these gigantic half asian half white all mean all ugly motherfuckers who wanted to kill me. the cops were in the hall like five minutes later. my life was saved by a russian imigrant who got inbetween me and 15 of this snaggletoothed womans family. FUCK.

That's why I keep mace under my couch and a cell phone shaped tazer. Zap em and lay they're ass out lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I had like an out of body experience last night. It was so strange. I really don't want it to happen again, I think I'm going to stop drinking for as long as I can. I just woke up this morning feeling really shitty. It wasn't even like I had a pounding hangover, I was more just ashamed. I don't even know why, either. Its not like I got too drunk and started a huge scene. I was flying low on the parties radar the entire night. But I just woke up with such a sense of self-loathing. It was awful. I just feel like such a drunk. I got to the point where you start opening beers and just leaving them without even taking a sip.. and then opening another one like 5 minutes later because you forgot you just opened one. Anyway, on the OOBE, I was sitting there in a recliner watching this movie. And all the people around me were chatting and talking, etc, and I just couldn't speak. I couldn't summon my voice. I mean I'm sure it wasn't just the alcohol, I was really stoned too. But anyway I'm just sitting in this chair feeling completely completely disassociated with everything that I'm experiencing and it was like I became the room. I had no sense of "me" my consciousness became the environment I was in. I was just another composition of molecules no different from the primerib on the counter or the water in the dishwasher. It was all one thing. And I felt so terribly alone. Usually that type of feeling is accompanied by sheer bliss, but this was like the polar opposite of that. I had no anchor to reality. I looked at my iMessage log and I sent like 4 texts to the girl I see saying different variants of "i miss you." Man, awful drug experience. And on Christmas, too. I feel like I should have grown out of this a long time ago.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That sounds a little like depression, my man. Hope things look up, I've always liked you.

On the topic of immaturity... getting a buzz going here alone myself.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I had like an out of body experience last night. It was so strange. I really don't want it to happen again, I think I'm going to stop drinking for as long as I can. I just woke up this morning feeling really shitty. It wasn't even like I had a pounding hangover, I was more just ashamed. I don't even know why, either. Its not like I got too drunk and started a huge scene. I was flying low on the parties radar the entire night. But I just woke up with such a sense of self-loathing. It was awful. I just feel like such a drunk. I got to the point where you start opening beers and just leaving them without even taking a sip.. and then opening another one like 5 minutes later because you forgot you just opened one. Anyway, on the OOBE, I was sitting there in a recliner watching this movie. And all the people around me were chatting and talking, etc, and I just couldn't speak. I couldn't summon my voice. I mean I'm sure it wasn't just the alcohol, I was really stoned too. But anyway I'm just sitting in this chair feeling completely completely disassociated with everything that I'm experiencing and it was like I became the room. I had no sense of "me" my consciousness became the environment I was in. I was just another composition of molecules no different from the primerib on the counter or the water in the dishwasher. It was all one thing. And I felt so terribly alone. Usually that type of feeling is accompanied by sheer bliss, but this was like the polar opposite of that. I had no anchor to reality. I looked at my iMessage log and I sent like 4 texts to the girl I see saying different variants of "i miss you." Man, awful drug experience. And on Christmas, too. I feel like I should have grown out of this a long time ago.

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

YOU

SELF

RIGHTEOUS

ASSHOLE

THIS

THREAD

IS

FOR

DRUNKS

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Come on, I used all caps.

Its like you people don't have an intimate understanding of my personality through an internet forum.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I guess it just depends on the individual, what they're drinking and the phase of the moon.

I'm normally and incredibly fun loving, mellow drunk but I've also beaten my neighbor's dogs to death with a pitching wedge after just a sixer of Zima so I guess you never really know.

It was the weed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah yeah for sure. I'm in a much better mood now. I think really it was just a lot of stuff thats been going on lately too.

_Isaac

I guess it just depends on the individual, what they're drinking and the phase of the moon.

I'm normally and incredibly fun loving, mellow drunk but I've also beaten my neighbor's dogs to death with a pitching wedge after just a sixer of Zima so I guess you never really know.

Yeah. Most drunk people scare me.

Fucking bitches. Always yanking yhou back and forth about shit. "OH I REALLYH LIKE YOU! OH NO< WE SHOULD TAKE IT SLOWER!"

FUCK YOU. Why do I even bother. I should turn gay.

balddemon

Banned
Guys guys guys I deadlifted 315 American pounds tonight!
I feel like drinking but I'm saving myself for Saturday night, but I'll probably end up staying with my parent's for the 20th year in a row...fuck that noise. I'm gonna try to get my friend to take me to Lawrence since my parent's won't let me have their car that night for sure. Oh and this girl won't ever fucking text me back. Like wtf. We were great friends through high school, still decent friends but she doesn't text me back. Ugh. I guess there's always the girl I blew off for Skyrim. Maybe she'll take me to Lawrence. I just hope I don't blow her off for Demon's Souls! I think I'm going to play some of that, but I need to get up by 9 tomorrow morning so I can have a productive day. I need a goddamn job. Right now I have less than $90 in my bank account and I'm probably gonna throw for some booze on New years eve. Shit. So I will call 24 hour fitness tomorrow and Taco Bell, I mean, I don't give a fuck where I work, I just need a stupid job so I can make money. Damn I gotta take a shit so I'm ending this blog post in a sentence or two.

There's nowhere else on GAF I would dream of posting this. Maybe I should start a blog...

Damn it feels good to be in drunk thread.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
drinking amaretto sours, listening to billy joel, and waiting for certain members of the family to bounce so i can get into that triple sec and rum.....

ivysaur12

Banned
I got drunk with my 17 year old brother. He said I'm like Max from Happy Endings but less chubby and more awkward.

I'm okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom