• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_5

Guys guys guys I deadlifted 315 American pounds tonight!
I feel like drinking but I'm saving myself for Saturday night, but I'll probably end up staying with my parent's for the 20th year in a row...fuck that noise. I'm gonna try to get my friend to take me to Lawrence since my parent's won't let me have their car that night for sure. Oh and this girl won't ever fucking text me back. Like wtf. We were great friends through high school, still decent friends but she doesn't text me back. Ugh. I guess there's always the girl I blew off for Skyrim. Maybe she'll take me to Lawrence. I just hope I don't blow her off for Demon's Souls! I think I'm going to play some of that, but I need to get up by 9 tomorrow morning so I can have a productive day. I need a goddamn job. Right now I have less than $90 in my bank account and I'm probably gonna throw for some booze on New years eve. Shit. So I will call 24 hour fitness tomorrow and Taco Bell, I mean, I don't give a fuck where I work, I just need a stupid job so I can make money. Damn I gotta take a shit so I'm ending this blog post in a sentence or two.

There's nowhere else on GAF I would dream of posting this. Maybe I should start a blog...

Damn it feels good to be in drunk thread.

I feel you man. I'm back home w/ my parents. Not the same to do stuff with old HS people since I went away for college. Feel sorta left out. Oh well. Back to mario land 3ds

Pachimari

I'll try.

At least I hope my social phobia goes away by being drunk, it did some days ago, but not at Christmas. I'm new at this, you guys gotta help me out lol. ^_^

Mindlog

Good lord holiday work schedules are absolutely terrible for these sorts of things. Too much free time.
Guys guys guys I deadlifted 315 American pounds tonight!
My apologies, but I did not really pay attention to the rest. My imagination immediately leapt to all of the terrible form I have seen in videos and at the gym.
I ended up here.

Broodstar1337 said:
Not only was that the perfect deadlift, but those three rows you threw in were amazing.
The comment was as perfect as the poster's ridiculous name.

Out of proper courtesy I went back and read the rest of the post. Demon's Souls is a damn good game.

We Youngry. I know the smartass that entered the second Youngry definition on Urban Dictionary is from Neogaf.
Time for the nightcap!

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Got two music projects going! One for an indie game and another for a graphic novel using Hollywood strings. On top of that, I've written the first track of my third album and it's quite bangin. Things are finally starting to pick up for ole whiskers! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! Bro hugs for all! *glugglugglug*

Joates

Banned
Why is it that this thread is on the second page and the "showoff your wifey sig other etc" is on the top"|>?

)
used backspace about 40 times writing this message, ive still kind of got it

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
girlfriend is going out for a drink tomorrow night folks, so i'l be on the old pc with my bottle of whiskey!

Pachimari

Hmm, so me and the girl got really drunk at my fathers birthday yesterday, and my mother is really angry as they all now literally know we are sleeping together. And now the girl is too afraid of leaving my bedroom as she thinks my mother will get angry at her. Kinda sucks lol, but I had a great time anyway.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
slummin it again, this time w/ steel reserve like i don't give a fuck. i still have some kaluhua too.

thinking a lot about aliens and eventualities and stuff. i mean, if there is a civilization old enough to travel the stars, they likely already have catolgued us. if there's a civ old enough to have created self-replicating robots to search out the galaxy, they've already had long enough to have visited us.

so either they already have and are long gone, they are currently and are undetected, or there are none. :: drink more ::

Ultima_5

Hmm, so me and the girl got really drunk at my fathers birthday yesterday, and my mother is really angry as they all now literally know we are sleeping together. And now the girl is too afraid of leaving my bedroom as she thinks my mother will get angry at her. Kinda sucks lol, but I had a great time anyway.

How old are you guys man? Glad you had a good time though haha

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's the last major milestone in your life. Now all you have to look forward to is the sweet embrace of death.

Pachimari

How old are you guys man? Glad you had a good time though haha

In their 20s and mother is in the 50s. I just can not fathom what everyone's problem is, but with many Filipinos it's kind of a shhhh thing. =/

Besides, it ended with my mother shouting at her and kicking her out while calling her a B word numorous times. To me it sounds like they are drawing conclusions without it being conclusive. Anyway, I got an advisor helping me out, will look for my own apartment now. People like her dont belong in the family cause she have a "bad reputation", at least according to my mother.

Mordeccai

GAF please tell me how your night went!

mine was magical. Best night of my life by far.

Let us spark discussion in this thread of belligerence and drunkenness!

Kentpaul

Girlfriends at the bar, i'm home alone with my bottle of bourbon swigging from the bottle

Kentpaul

What is some other great liquor/alcohol other than Tequila and beer?
You guys got any recommendations?

Jack denials and coca cola tastes great.

Also sup guys fucking half my whiskey is gone and its all kicking in.. I feel fucking GREAT HOLY FUCK MAN LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL

fuck lol i'm drunk i wonder if i'l crave coke or cigarettes first.. both are my dirty demons when i'm drunk

FEELS SO GOOD MAN WHY CANT THE WHOLE WORLD SUCK MY DICK AT THE SAME TIME

Kentpaul

feel so fucking good guys, almost like MDMA but have bricks attached to my arms and don't feel the inner energy fuck it I UNDERATED BOOZE

BOOOOOOOZE, im so FUCKING DRUNKKKK

FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOD GUYS!!!

EDIT

wish i could post here my last mdma dose but my internet was down, had to get a cab into town at 3am and walk around like a hobo and speak to people

I LOVE DRUGS but my girlfriend hates when i take them, id take them EVERY FUCKING DAY if it wasnt for her, man i love this thread

IM FUCKED whiskey does the trick hard to drink str8 but fuck man its worth the pain

DangerStepp

I miss us and I wanna get the band back together. Who's with me?

Did I miss the city council meeting where we're using our real faces as avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom