• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

I am somewhat drunk have to get up for work in five hours and split water all over my floor and dont want to clear it up
Dont do it. Give yourself a break and let it go this time.

Go lay down on your bed in the dark and listen to something relaxing and just think of all the great things that will happen tomorrow. Have "you" time.

That's a prescription from Dr. Stepp.

balddemon

Banned
im going to make myself into a floating head.

also i will be going out on new years eve to get super fucked up. my friend invited me on the condition that i hook up with one of his fuck buddies girlfriends. sounds good to me.

i will do real pic january

ATF487

im going to make myself into a floating head.

also i will be going out on new years eve to get super fucked up. my friend invited me on the condition that i hook up with one of his fuck buddies girlfriends. sounds good to me.

i will do real pic january

that sounds like a win/win for you

i'm going to a party at my friend's, hope there are biddies. really should have asked that before i said i would go

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
my current drunk thread comment: why do I keep watching Ok Go music videos, but have never, through all the years, ever felt compelled to pay for a single song? Thank you for all the great video entertainment. Do you also sell music?

Doctor_20

Banned
So me and gin and my cousin. He's not holding liquor well but I'm cool and he's throwen up while I'm sleep can't sleep so I said to sleep on the side cuz we wouldn't want him to die. Any suggest?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
So like a wake up naked with a chips packet stuck to my ass.

whiskey ftl

edit wtf puke all over my bed.

I did manage to finish the whiskey but shit i'm going to have to buy a new goddam blanket and shit

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
So like a wake up naked with a chips packet stuck to my ass.

whiskey ftl

edit wtf puke all over my bed.

I did manage to finish the whiskey but shit i'm going to have to buy a new goddam blanket and shit
So just another day in the life of Kentpaul, eh?

Kentpaul

So just another day in the life of Kentpaul, eh?

to be fair man i only drink once a week, and i almost never drink whiskey and only had it straight because i have gave up soda in my diet.

it gave me a great drunk, slept in my own puke because i didn't give a fuck (left the dam window open so the puke got ice cold real fast)

Meh

drinking water atm to hydrate.

edit watching the wire , and i need some fucking food

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
I broke all the rules tonight, getting drunk as we speak. God I even went so far as to take a pic of myself.
You know what to do with that pic. DOIT.
to be fair man i only drink once a week, and i almost never drink whiskey and only had it straight because i have gave up soda in my diet.

it gave me a great drunk, slept in my own puke because i didn't give a fuck (left the dam window open so the puke got ice cold real fast)

Meh

drinking water atm to hydrate.

edit watching the wire , and i need some fucking food
Sucks. How the hell do you clean up frozen vomit?

Kentpaul

G-Fex

I just made out with the girl of my dreams. Now I'm on the toilet in Penn Station. If anyone else is here yell neogaf!

I had a girl I made out with, now she ignores me and acts stupid. Well she was pretty stupid to begin with, honestly she's sortta a ditz.

And now I miss her.

DoomGyver

I need to start going to the bar alone more often. Not every day, but maybe 3 or 4 times a month. At first I felt kind of weird going alone all of the time but I find that I get to talk to strangers much more often if I go alone. If I'm with a couple of friends I just talk to them you know? But if I go alone there's always someone else to strike up a convo with. Anyone else have any success doing this?

coldvein

Banned
I need to start going to the bar alone more often. Not every day, but maybe 3 or 4 times a month. At first I felt kind of weird going alone all of the time but I find that I get to talk to strangers much more often if I go alone. If I'm with a couple of friends I just talk to them you know? But if I go alone there's always someone else to strike up a convo with. Anyone else have any success doing this?

used to do it all the time. never late at night or anything, but i'd get out of class at 3-4ish, go to the local brewery taproom, drink, read a book, newspaper, whatever. almost always someone (females, even) would just come and strike up conversation. it can work.

Hey drunk thread.

I guess I'm just here to tell you all that I'm taking a 6 month break GAF. There's a lot of stuff wrong with me that I have to fix and spending all my time on the internet is not helping.

So hopefully in 6 months I'll be a new and improved Atramental.

See you then and have a happy new year.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im buzzed like crazy seeing as how im hot and cold at the same time, and this amerie news has me really depressed. why would someone so beautiful do that to themselves? did no one ever tell her that?

G-Fex

Right now i'm not seeing this constant obsession of getting drunk and laid, or m well that s me. I just need someone, I need a voice to listen to and talk to I need a friend. Earlier on the stream tonight the people in chats are idiots, the people with the big or medium or even small following don't get the bad ones I had tonight Just alone in thoughts then it left me

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Right now i'm not seeing this constant obsession of getting drunk and laid, or m well that s me. I just need someone, I need a voice to listen to and talk to I need a friend. Earlier on the stream tonight the people in chats are idiots, the people with the big or medium or even small following don't get the bad ones I had tonight Just alone in thoughts then it left me

because when youre drunk, youre inhibitions are down. you arent thinking logically and you arent trying to make yourself not look like a fool. the raw humor and honesty that you would never claim before comes out, and sometimes you get the girl. hopefully you have a good set of friends with you that make sure you dont go home with any beasts though, or the next morning will be ugly as hell

G-Fex

because when youre drunk, youre inhibitions are down. you arent thinking logically and you arent trying to make yourself not look like a fool. the raw humor and honesty that you would never claim before comes out, and sometimes you get the girl. hopefully you have a good set of friends with you that make sure you dont go home with any beasts though, or the next morning will be ugly as hell

Yes, yu nailed it.

I respect you Parllax man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom