• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
ginger ale with the kids while watching the NY ball of confusion go wheeeeeeeeeeee and Cee-Lo do his thing with the Lennon whatchamancallit.

Now waiting for Vancouver time to kick in while murdering this champagne with the wife and watching Claire Danes do her thing on Homeland...this show is the reason why you don't stick your dick in crazy, people

HaPPY NEW YEAR.

Maybe not New Thread worthy so I'll ask why some nights I can have 4 or 5 beers & feel like total shit but today I had about 4 beers, 6 Captain & Cokes and 2 glasses of champaign and feel like I'll be fine after 5 hours of sleep. Actually pisses me off. Body, just tell me my limit, don't fuck with me.

Maybe not New Thread worthy so I'll ask why some nights I can have 4 or 5 beers & feel like total shit but today I had about 4 beers, 6 Captain & Cokes and 2 glasses of champaign and feel like I'll be fine after 5 hours of sleep. Actually pisses me off. Body, just tell me my limit, don't fuck with me.

The reason you feel like shit is because you stop at 4-5 beers.

commedieu

Banned

I'd say its what you eat & drink before hand. Maybe even a 48 hour period. You're pretty much dehydrating yourself with da booze. So just make mental notes on the days you actually drink water vs the hangovers.

And I'm right.

could depend on how recently you've eaten before drinking

also how much you drank the day before

I've been through so much with and without gaf. It's been embarrassing for the most part, but I really love this place. Here's to all you guys. The best and last of us.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Haven't had a drink in 4 hours but started around 1pm and ended around 9ish. It's like day drinking is my thing. Get near bed time with a buzz & I'm fucked the next day.

Just got back from the bars on campus. Been there since 9.

Hit midnight, kissed a nearby girl, tell my buddies Im going home before I barf on someone.

So tired.

HPhqR.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I am drunk, and yet I am completely accountable for all of my actions.

I don't understand people who try to blame their bad behavior on drunkeness. Why, I don't think I do anything that's really that out of the ordinary when I'm drunk, I just "enhance" my feelings that are already there.

I am working very hard to keep my grammear, spelling, and punctuation good. It is a lucky thing that spellcheckers are in place to throw in little ready squiggly lines.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
I am drunk, and yet I am completely accountable for all of my actions.

I don't understand people who try to blame their bad behavior on drunkeness. Why, I don't think I do anything that's really that out of the ordinary when I'm drunk, I just "enhance" my feelings that are already there.

I am working very hard to keep my grammear, spelling, and punctuation good. It is a lucky thing that spellcheckers are in place to throw in little ready squiggly lines.

True dat. I can never get drunk enough to "lose control". Dunno how people do it.

cdyhybrid

Going up on my roof soon to watch the Space Needle fireworks show. Luckily, my friend, Mr. John Walker, is joining us. Happy new year, booze-GAF. Here's to more good times and increasingly tasteful (sometimes) drinking.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Enjoying some Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve. I can't drink this strait without a chaser. Wow, what a burning aftertaste! So good though.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
This could go in a girl-age, but I'm mostly drunk so I'll post here. I've had no luck with women in the past few years so tonight was amazing. Met an awesome girl through a friend and we made out at midnight and before the night ended as well. She didn't jump at my invitation to stay the night, but it was great nonetheless. Only downside is that she is in the peace corps and won't be done for another year. Oh well, I started 2012 way better than 2011 or even 2010. :p

Happy 2012 Gaf!

cdyhybrid

This could go in a girl-age, but I'm mostly drunk so I'll post here. I've had no luck with women in the past few years so tonight was amazing. Met an awesome girl through a friend and we made out at midnight and before the night ended as well. She didn't jump at my invitation to stay the night, but it was great nonetheless. Only downside is that she is in the peace corps and won't be done for another year. Oh well, I started 2012 way better than 2011 or even 2010. :p

Happy 2012 Gaf!

Fuck it man, 365 days ahead of you to do some dirty work! Plus another season of college ball! Fuck yes. Another glass of Johnnie Walker Black in honor of you fuckers. Let's get fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom