• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I am drunk, and yet I am completely accountable for all of my actions.

I don't understand people who try to blame their bad behavior on drunkeness. Why, I don't think I do anything that's really that out of the ordinary when I'm drunk, I just "enhance" my feelings that are already there.

I am working very hard to keep my grammear, spelling, and punctuation good. It is a lucky thing that spellcheckers are in place to throw in little ready squiggly lines.

I am now sober, and I realize I spelled grammar wrong and that "red" somehow became "ready".

Fuck.

Hey drunk thread.

I guess I'm just here to tell you all that I'm taking a 6 month break GAF. There's a lot of stuff wrong with me that I have to fix and spending all my time on the internet is not helping.

So hopefully in 6 months I'll be a new and improved Atramental.

See you then and have a happy new year.

Okay...

I lied. I can't stop myself from posting on GAF.

I'm fucking addicted.

Acid08

Banned
Awesome New Years Eve, been nursing the hangover all day. I tried eating, smoking weed, and drinking more but nothing was helping.

balddemon

Banned
What happened with the girl you were hooking up with?

Well my the girls my friend was bringing bailed over to Missouri so that was dumb.

Then this girl who I don't really want to hook up with, but I would have last night, and is our friend from highschool but was leaning on me while me, her, our DD, and 2 other friends were talking. My hand was just resting on her lovely D boob.

So if that's the girl you're talking about well I think me and my friend cockblocked each other SO bad because she would've slept with either of us if the other wasn't there....

Puddles

Banned
Well my the girls my friend was bringing bailed over to Missouri so that was dumb.

Then this girl who I don't really want to hook up with, but I would have last night, and is our friend from highschool but was leaning on me while me, her, our DD, and 2 other friends were talking. My hand was just resting on her lovely D boob.

So if that's the girl you're talking about well I think me and my friend cockblocked each other SO bad because she would've slept with either of us if the other wasn't there....

But you couldn't get aroused without a picture of Devo?

DangerStepp

This thread went as great as I knew it would.

No work tomorrow; drinking tonight. You'll be hearing more from me later either on here or TC

-PXG-

Now all of my friends thonk I'm gay because I had a morbid curiosity to taste my own semen.

For the record, I've never come (lol..get it) close to actually doing it. It did cross my mind once. I mean, what does it REALLY taste like. Every gril Ive been with gives me some vauge bullshit answer...

Oh, fuck Nintendo and Hudsonsoft for making Mario Party 8. That fuckinh game hates squid..and black peoplre.

_Isaac

Now all of my friends thonk I'm gay because I had a morbid curiosity to taste my own semen.

For the record, I've never come (lol..get it) close to actually doing it. It did cross my mind once. I mean, what does it REALLY taste like. Every gril Ive been with gives me some vauge bullshit answer...

Oh, fuck Nintendo and Hudsonsoft for making Mario Party 8. That fuckinh game hates squid..and black peoplre.

Just taste it. It's an easy answer.

*shrug*

My insecurities are going wild because of that Real Pic January thread. I have my real pic up for a couple of hours and then I want to take it down replace it with my satan avatar or something else.

Haha.

That's definitely me.

I guess you're not as insecure as you think.

ATF487

image.php

edit: I saw your post Altramental.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

U5NRy.gif

-PXG-

Oh bisexuals...yal'll are greedy as fuck. Can't pick a side can you? You want pussy AND dick. You want errythang. Sexually confused my ass. Its like loving pancakes AND waffles. That shit is bkasphemous. We all know waffles are vetter abd that pancakes are for dirty commies. But hey, at least pancaje lovers know how to choose a goddamn side.

I've had two girls dump me, both were bi. Im seeing yet another bi girl now. I made a rule for mysrlf to never date bi girls again. Coincidentally, the bi girls I meet are cool, smart and freaky as hell. I can't help myself, they end up hurting me though. I hope this wpnt dontvend up being a lesbian, like the last one :/

I think the first girl I ask out on a date was bi.

and I know this because... I've seen... pictures... of her doing things... with other girls.

Ultima_5

Oh bisexuals...yal'll are greedy as fuck. Can't pick a side can you? You want pussy AND dick. You want errythang. Sexually confused my ass. Its like loving pancakes AND waffles. That shit is bkasphemous. We all know waffles are vetter abd that pancakes are for dirty commies. But hey, at least pancaje lovers know how to choose a goddamn side.

I've had two girls dump me, both were bi. Im seeing yet another bi girl now. I made a rule for mysrlf to never date bi girls again. Coincidentally, the bi girls I meet are cool, smart and freaky as hell. I can't help myself, they end up hurting me though. I hope this wpnt dontvend up being a lesbian, like the last one :/

Yeah! Pick a side! We're at war!

Also, I have a feeling that alot of girls say they're bi just to get the attention. If the opportunity presented itself for them to be in an lesbian relationship, I doubt many of them will bite.

I dated a bi girl once too. We always argued about what actresses we found attractive. She eventualy cheated on me with a hobo

Also, I have a feeling that alot of girls say they're bi just to get the attention. If the opportunity presented itself for them to be in an lesbian relationship, I doubt many of them will bite.

I dated a bi girl once too. We always argued about what actresses we found attractive. She eventualy cheated on me with a hobo
Oh yes. Hobo girl.

I always feel sorry for you when your bring that up.

But hey, at least she isn't hobophobic. Hee heheehehe *snicker* HAHahahaha *slaps knee*

It's not so much a ploy for attention as it is the feminine form being sexualized and objectified to such an insane degree in Western culture that even females themselves are being inadvertently socialized to find the female body titillating. It is similar to what happened in ancient Greece when the male form was considering the pinnacle of Earthly creation and you had homosexual acts normalized in that society as a result.

Wool

and here i was thinking that everyone had tasted their own semen. huh.

I've thought about this for years and years, but have never followed through. The mindset before and after holdin the sausage hostage are polar opposites.

Anyways, I was drunker than I've been in months last night and while at the party it actually popped into my mind that I ought to post here, but it wasn't possible. 2012 should be a much drunker year for me as I'm turning 21 in 14 days.

Ultima_5

Oh yes. Hobo girl.

I always feel sorry for you when your bring that up.

But hey, at least she isn't hobophobic. Hee heheehehe *snicker* HAHahahaha *slaps knee*

Oh man, don't feel bad. It only sucked for a month or two. Then I realized how bizarre it was. Now it's quite amusing. I just like to bring it up because I only have a limited pool of stuff to talk about and that is one of my more amusing anecdotes. Also, weren't you taking a GAF break? Why you back

work in a restaurant. and on a food truck. in fact, i served food to a gaffer just the other day! so no, i haven't. yet.

I met a gaffer on a bus once. We're sorta everywhere. Like the government..

balddemon

Banned
Oh man, don't feel bad. It only sucked for a month or two. Then I realized how bizarre it was. Now it's quite amusing. I just like to bring it up because I only have a limited pool of stuff to talk about and that is one of my more amusing anecdotes. Also, weren't you taking a GAF break? Why you back

He needs his crack.

Also, I need people to drink with D: it sucks drinking alone

Also also, I need people to play Dungeon Defenders with. balddemon on steam, add me!

Also also also, I FINALLY FUCKING TURN 21 THIS YEAR.

8 months baby!

I've thought about this for years and years, but have never followed through. The mindset before and after holdin the sausage hostage are polar opposites.

Anyways, I was drunker than I've been in months last night and while at the party it actually popped into my mind that I ought to post here, but it wasn't possible. 2012 should be a much drunker year for me as I'm turning 21 in 14 days.

Early congrats, dude. I was lucky to turn 21 just a few days before New Years. Fun. As. Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom