• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im watching the rock on TNT

"jade.. im not an evil man.. if you can believe that it's a start

*scottish flute music*"

Favorite part

John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?
Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Stanley Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.
John Mason: Really?
Stanley Goodspeed: [cocks his gun] Yeah.

cdyhybrid

Favorite part

Stanley Goodspeed: Listen, I think we got started off on the wrong foot.Stan Goodspeed, FBl. Uh - Let's talk music. Do you like the Elton John song, "Rocket Man"?
Captain Darrow: I don't like soft-ass shit.
Stanley Goodspeed: Oh, you - Oh, oh. Oh.Well, I only bring it up because, uh, it's you. You're the Rocket Man.

balddemon

Banned
Devo will you send me picture.don't get me banned I'm on everclear and vyvansemoh god someone respond to me please I can't tell if I'm kidding laid. Like my hand is on this girls boob but dk lol my dick is having a hard time getting hard

Puddles

Banned
Wait, so you're feeling up some girl while also posting from your phone or whatever, but you can't get your jimmy working, and you need a picture of Devo to help things along?

balddemon

Banned
Wait, so you're feeling up some girl while also posting from your phone or whatever, but you can't get your jimmy working, and you need a picture of Devo to help things along?

Yeah ouddles I had a lot. Schots of lime vodka and shit after I drank a LOY of everclear I'm surprised I can twxt. Puddles pm me I will text you

cdyhybrid

Nice brah p m. Me so I know u wanna be bros. I only know devo is a girl so pm me I have timedogs # lmfao omg what am I saying I am going to text him my BRAH

Sorry bro, I'm about to hit the hay, don't want anyone blowing up my phone because work tomorrow morning is already going to be hell. Do your thing, man. Drink some water, eat some food. Stay warm. Listen to this shit because it's the chillest shit out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qREupDMEPAU

balddemon

Banned
Sorry bro, I'm about to hit the hay, don't want anyone blowing up my phone because work tomorrow morning is already going to be hell. Do your thing, man. Drink some water, eat some food. Stay warm. Listen to this shit because it's the chillest shit out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qREupDMEPAU

Bro I can't because I can't but I'll check it out real wuick. Thanks have a good dayim going to church hungovR like a moyher ficker I think I was pissing threw new years doggamn it

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Yeah I knwpow ui seen my pic in the pics thread and I'm making a fool of my goddamn slef but this. Is. DRUNK. THREAD. Devo yourre probably the onl y girl on herre exceprt totoro'd and I don't think she comes in hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Man you really let yourself go. Enjoy yaself! Happy new year.

balddemon

Banned
Man you really let yourself go. Enjoy yaself! Happy new year.

Oh. Lord. Someone. Pm. Me. Tomorrow. To. Tell. Me. What. I. Have. Done. Even. Though. I'll. Remember. It.

Puddles, I have no idea. This probably my most sober post yet, even though I am so fucked up. Goddamn chicks.

balddemon

Banned
It js showed me a vierw image of it7m now I am going to get on the other couch and on my wayu get sdome water and pee then I will sleep for 4 hrs yayy

Srsly

Banned
Holy fuck, blacked.out tonight on hlack.label johnny walker.l, randomly rememver vomiting in bathroom.of. strangers.house, some kind dud..i dont onow.brouhht me to friends houwe, jesus gonna hate alcohol for.next year

Oh god. Was drinking the Brandy-laced punch all night and have a wicked fucking hangover. Someone give me a magical remedy that will make the pain go away.

Please. =(

Oh god. Was drinking the Brandy-laced punch all night and have a wicked fucking hangover. Someone give me a magical remedy that will make the pain go away.

Please. =(

Tylenol/aspirin, black coffee, and a breakfast of eggs and homefries. Followed by water and rest. Usually works the best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom