• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

Super Mario Land. It's so good, the 3D effects are really neat in certain areas, like when you're falling from above.

Do you mean Super Mario Land or Super Mario 3D Land? If the former, I didn't know they added 3d effects to the older games. That's crazy.

Ultima_5

Super Mario Land. It's so good, the 3D effects are really neat in certain areas, like when you're falling from above.

Game made the 3ds worth owning. Also loved the special worlds.... I need to go back and get all the gold coins.

also @ ppl exchanging psn's. mine's ultima_5 hit me up bros

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So Bourbon drinkers, anyone have a recommendation of a good bourbon that has a thinner, less thick and syrupy feel to it? I like Makers, but the syrupyness is a bit much. It just feels strange considering what I'm used too.

makers-mark-646-big.jpg

Maker's' 46 is like exactly what you're describing, have you tried it?

I mean if you like Maker's Mark in the first place.

So I turned 21 a few days ago and I just went out and bought a six pack for myself at 2 in the afternoon. That's normal, right?

I live in an area where alcohol sales are forbidden before a certain time. Usually noon. I've been caught completely forgetting about that and standing in line with my 12 pack having the clerk say you can't buy this yet and only to have to turn back around to see all the judging eyes judging me. I wouldn't worry about it until that happens and even in my case I was just trying to buy some beer for football watching on Sunday.

ChanHuk

Banned
So Bourbon drinkers, anyone have a recommendation of a good bourbon that has a thinner, less thick and syrupy feel to it? I like Makers, but the syrupyness is a bit much. It just feels strange considering what I'm used too.

Makers 46 or Basil Hayden, thank me later.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Devo will you send me picture.don't get me banned I'm on everclear and vyvansemoh god someone respond to me please I can't tell if I'm kidding laid. Like my hand is on this girls boob but dk lol my dick is having a hard time getting hard

Nice brah p m. Me so I know u wanna be bros. I only know devo is a girl so pm me I have timedogs # lmfao omg what am I saying I am going to text him my BRAH

Yeah I knwpow ui seen my pic in the pics thread and I'm making a fool of my goddamn slef but this. Is. DRUNK. THREAD. Devo yourre probably the onl y girl on herre exceprt totoro'd and I don't think she comes in hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Balddemon, you're my boy, but what is this?

I love to see you smile.

I love to see you smile too, DangerStepp.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That's me really drunk and with an internet capable phone in my hand, as well as two 5-hour energies coursing through my veins.
Speaking of which,

wP6Ad.jpg
+
JQNsS.jpg
(your choice)

sogood.gif

It's like FourLokos for people with class.

Or I guess it's just for people. Whatever.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
That's me really drunk and with an internet capable phone in my hand, as well as two 5-hour energies coursing through my veins.

I don't have a whole lot of boundaries, as evidenced by some of my posts in this thread, but please don't ask my Devo for hot, secret, juicy, wanton, private, awesome, megaton, beautiful, bodacious, sexual PM pics. That's my job!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it, I'm through maintaining the illusion of excellence. Lets get shitty.
I'm gonna play CS 1.6 tonight with a buddy from Cal Poly, anyone want to join in?

I've got 3 24oz crappy beers and one Lagunitas DoppelWeizen.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Came back from izakaya about an hour ago and don't want to go to bed. This is the thread I need.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Finished work, had some japanease food from a nice little place since i'm fucking loaded with cash, also had a great shit, brushed my teeth and had a refreshing shower..

On my first pint of stella

dofry

Stella Artois? And what did you eat?

So what is the consensus? If your GF likes Andrew Jackson Jihad, leave her immediately?

What should the ideal GF like? Petey Pablo?

I like both as that Andrew stuff reminds me of Little Big Planet style music, but Pablo is catchy. Thanks for expanding my taste. A bit repetetetetetive though.

Edit: I actually stumbled into the only decent for Andrew (this) in my earlier message so after listening to the other songs I say, dump her! Only exactly same taste in everything is proper love! ;)

dofry

Today for you is tomorrow for me, but later "today" I will go out with a friend who just returned to Japan. Nice times as I had a very sad and lonely xmas.

Link any band names to youtube so I can check!

dofry

I can't. It would be 4.30 a.m. for me and I will drink today evening too. Dammit. Next time (read: probably never, unless we are in the same timezone)

And drink Finlandia vodka, or anything from Finland. (I am definitely not finnish at all. Just accidentally happen to mention.)

trainspot

Banned
well, to tell you the truth, I prefer dancka than Finlandia, but thats just me.
So its 4.30pm for you, whats the big deal here?

nyways, my stupid sister says I better go to the kitchen, see ya in a bit? Same place, 8.30pm, ill be waiting. If youre not here, youre a wuss!

dofry

Enjoy. I will be a wuss tonight as I will be enjoying later while you enjoy a nice hangover.

My sister is 8000 km away so cherish that moment. I envy you.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Stella Artois? And what did you eat?

Shit man, thought i replied to you turns out i didn't.. I got spicy chicken wings and chicken fried rice.. i didn't know what the rest of the shit was on the menu, i'm a big fan of chicken fried rice mind you

Stella Artois indeed, one can down i bought an iphone.. nice flat phone for taking lines of cocaine on the fly
i kid i kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom