• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

I would never turn down a Bud, but right now, this is my shit:

bMnMa.jpg

I'm famous! :eek:

Erdrick

Look, dont' get me wrong, I used to loathe, no joke...loathe, budweiser.

I would have rather stayed sober than drink a bud.

I have drunk alot of beers the world round, and budweiser is as safe as a beer as you can get. I'm not talking bud light, or shit like that, but just a good ol' crown bearing Budweiser.

You can't go wrong.

To deny a Budweiser is to claim allegiance to Hitler.

lol

Well, maybe they make it different up here in Canada.

I know people who swear by it though, as baffling it is to me. But true.

I mostly stick to Corona or MGD when I am out at a bar or something, since they are my "Safe" beers.

As for beers that I buy myself... you guys should look up a brewery called "Half Pints Brewing Company" A local place that opened up around 2006 near me. They make some decent brews for a local place. Damn, I miss their Oktoberfest beer.

lil smoke

Banned
Nothing wrong with good old Budweiser. $1.75 for a 24 oz. in NY. What's the problem? Stop trying to be internet cool and join the real world.

lil smoke

Banned
agggh, Morgan. I don't go hard anymore, miss that stuff.

Only once or twice a year am I allowed to get something good, because 'someone' here, not me, will take down the whole damn thing before we get a sip, so I just take it easy, but with a store very close by (which I will be hitting in a few) keeps it coming, these days I actually enjoy beers and the happy weekend drunk I get, especially on this football friday before the big weekend!

My brother just got a season pass for nba.tv, so I've been watching a lot of games and didn't want to go out tonight. I enjoy staying in, should be doing it more often (save money, don't get as trashed), but having a group of social drinking (and some plain drunks) friends makes it hard.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Any one else hyped for the NFL playoffs? Normally I wouldn't care but the Lions are somehow involved, can't wait to watch them get smoked by the Saints.

Acid08

Banned
Anyone enjoying any LEGAL MARIJUANA SUBSTITUTE tonight with me?! That and some Uncharted 3 before I drift to bed and get to go kick ass at work tomorrow.

lil smoke

Banned
In NYC we have NBA pass for free until the 8th while FUCKIN KNICKS are not broadcasted because of a dispute between MSG and Time Warner Cable so we are stuck to watching The Nets, who incidentally won a pretty good game between the Raptors tonight.

Other than that I am not tired, think I only need a few hours nap to get ready for the easy saturday wildcard matches.. the real deal for us over here are the Giants game Sunday night!

lil smoke

Banned
Anyone enjoying any LEGAL MARIJUANA SUBSTITUTE tonight with me?! That and some Uncharted 3 before I drift to bed and get to go kick ass at work tomorrow.

bwahhaha I remember trying legal bud when I was going for a drug test, it was so not worth it... rather smoke newspaper man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Oh, I will most definitely be breaking out the herbal remedies soon.

bwahhaha I remember trying legal bud when I was going for a drug test, it was so not worth it... rather smoke newspaper man.

Acid was just saying that to avoid our google masters, but I have tried spice and it's interesting but not a suitable replacement.

I hate you guys and your reefer madness. Wish I had some. Luckily, captain morgan gives me a really nice buzz/high. It's almost like taking 1/4th pilll of e.

Still going, but I ate this humongous burger and it's getting in the way of the rum. Serenity now!

Lil how's the music business doing? I always check your new song on sc. You already know it, but I'm a fan.

Never had Blueberry beer, but I've had some Strawberry before. Fruli or something like that, it's called. Was less of a beer at that point and more of a drink to have with dessert.

Fruli, huh? never heard of it, but I shall have to try. Thanks for the suggestion!

You must try harder!

Blueberry beer and lambic/kreik are good stuff though, no lie.

I think I'm there! Well, I'm in a happy place anyway. :)

lil smoke

Banned
Still going, but I ate this humongous burger and it's getting in the way of the rum. Serenity now!

Lil how's the music business doing? I always check your new song on sc. You already know it, but I'm a fan.

Music still sux yay! Only got buffalo wings that need to be microwaved but of course they will lose their crispiness, but now that you mention it, hm did you mention it? I think I am getting hungry.

GAF is losing it. These threads used to go all nite. I remember I could pop in and catch the discussion.

lil smoke

Banned
A pleasantly drunk evening.

Got in touch with a gal I hadn't talked to in a month or so.

We both drank beers, and instead of watching a movie we just ended up talking for two-and-a-half hours. She's seeing someone, but it's kind of that thing where we both know we want each other.

I drove home and am now sitting here.

I shall get a little more drunk and write a poem or two.

this does not sound pleasant to me. reminds me of some sad college nights that I'd like to forget really.

AcridMeat

Banned
KEEP WATCHING! They've won all those games and I'm superstitious about hockey :p

Dude I was thinking the same thing. Whenever I was looking at their scores without watching the games they weren't so hot. The last game against the Capitals got way too close at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom