• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
A couple shots of Patron after a night of beers had me vomiting all over the lobby of a New York City hotel. Security was helpful as shit though. I overheard "He's alright, he's alright... it happens to the best of us" as my friends shoved me into the elevator.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Are u just learning about this shit man? God damn you making me feel old with this. I forgot about this, it's actually one of the lesser known ones.

It came out before my time, but I've listened to it for several years now. Not just learning about it.

anyways, here is Jay-Z's best track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mnyBp4FzzI

My soul is possessed by devils in the form of diamonds and lexuses

modern Jay-Z would never say something like that, lol

Shaneus

Australian summer, Saturday evening, house music and some of the lightest, most refreshing New Zealand apple cider ever. Not drunk, but possibly on the way :D

Also, thanks to Acrid I'm now craving coffee Patron. Damnit.

thatbox

Banned
what apple cider is it

because i just saw the best picture of a pretty lady drinking cider and i have a suspicion she is in the south pacific

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
got a 21st birthday party tonight, getting proper drunk soon.

can't fucking wait got some music on just now for the calm before the storm.

some crumbled up X at the bottom of my wallet if that counts lol, But fuck man i wish my girlfriend let me take this shit. To me X is better than every other drug, just walking through town all the lights,people,music it all feels so great.

Drinking tonight instead, a nice bottle of buckfast before the party

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
I've only had a white russian once and it was refreshing. Can't imagine drinking them to get drunk though.

I tend to leave out the cream/milk and just make a black russian. Half the time I try to order one at a bar they give me a white russian anyways. I hate it.

got a 21st birthday party tonight, getting proper drunk soon.

can't fucking wait got some music on just now for the calm before the storm.

some crumbled up X at the bottom of my wallet if that counts lol, But fuck man i wish my girlfriend let me take this shit. To me X is better than every other drug, just walking through town all the lights,people,music it all feels so great.

Drinking tonight instead, a nice bottle of buckfast before the party

Screw the gf. Tonight is YOUR night.

Kjellson

Is there a name or word in English for when you're drunk and get all depressive and shit? I had one like that a couple of weeks ago. Fucking hell.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm kinda getting tired of booze.

Thinking about making the switch to heroin.

Just one little prick in the arm you're set for hours.

mmmmm heroin

mmmmm Krysten Ritter
i0ry7hqL86CzB.jpg

Does she do heroin?

I'd do her..oin with herin her fuck
Yeah, her character in Breaking Bad did.

And now she's
dead. Poor thing choked on her own vomit.

Edit: And if I ever had a "type" it would be her.

Edit2: Kirsten Ritter. Not Jane,
the dead girl

balddemon

Banned
OH FUCK ME

Apple juice + Everclear is not good

the juice is not strong enough. needs more force usage. w/e I'll drink it

Yeah that girl is cute, good choice altramental.

also I love how your avatar is a devil :p

balddemon

Banned
Now if only I was awesome enough to attract of a girl of that caliber...

It's good to be back to my old "internet self".

Bro, people rarely are that awesome. Seriously. The hottest girl I ever managed to attract only wanted to know if I would buy her a drink D:

Also, I kinda like my real pic january.

Seanspeed

Banned
Bro, people rarely are that awesome. Seriously. The hottest girl I ever managed to attract only wanted to know if I would buy her a drink D:

Also, I kinda like my real pic january.

Thats an awful stance to take. That girl is pretty, but her type isn't some unattainable sort. Not in the least. She actually looks like a normal chick you'd find at a bar/club/concert/wherever. Nothing special. Pretty, but nothing special.

And I find that people are usually more awesome than you'd think they are. Just takes time to get to know somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom