• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Thats an awful stance to take. That girl is pretty, but her type isn't some unattainable sort. Not in the least. She actually looks like a normal chick you'd find at a bar/club/concert/wherever. Nothing special. Pretty, but nothing special.
She is attractive. Plus she's got money. I mean she's dead, but that's okay.

The type I'mreferring to is rich, hot, famous. But I think the type altramental is referring to is something like...female.

sorry buddy, <3 you. Why don't you talk to me on facebook anymore??
Home from work early, let the fun begin.

Out of curiosity is there any way to see who has posted in this thread the most all-time?
:p

you're talented.

coldvein 622
Copernicus 332
blame space 329
balddemon 321
Atramental 270
Acid08 258
Snuggler 212
ATF487 210
Timedog 194
Gouty 191
Kentpaul 160
SteveWinwood 153
brianjones 141
ikkemenx 127
DangerStepp 117
Devolution 116
AgentWhiskers 109
AcridMeat 99
shadyspace 79
sharkmuncher 76

Top 20. Pretty poor formatting, but I don't care lol.

Gorramit, I'm gonna hit 2nd in a week. I don't think I'll ever catch weathervane

Thats an awful stance to take. That girl is pretty, but her type isn't some unattainable sort. Not in the least. She actually looks like a normal chick you'd find at a bar/club/concert/wherever. Nothing special. Pretty, but nothing special.

And I find that people are usually more awesome than you'd think they are. Just takes time to get to know somebody.
Exactly.

That's the kind of chick I want to get with. Only problem is I'm miserable little pile of anxiety and self-loathing.

Seanspeed

Banned
She is attractive. Plus she's got money. I mean she's dead, but that's okay.

The type I'mreferring to is rich, hot, famous. But I think the type altramental is referring to is something like...female.

She's dead? Ya mean that wasn't just a Breaking Bad sort of shit? Damn.

Anyways, I dont care if a girl is rich or famous. Its never changed my approach. Its all about how charming you can be. If you can make people laugh or get a group of people going, it really doesn't matter who you are.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I haven't eaten anything today, and I started drinking around 7pm.

Check my stats

box of nerds candy: 1

box of Kraft mac and cheese: 1

Bag of frozen chicken fritters + franks wing sauce: 1/2

cups of ramen noodles: 2

Ben and Jerry's: 1/2

I have eaten nothing but pure shit today and I've washed it all down with Diet mt Dew, beer and scotch.

balddemon

Banned
You mean RIGHT NOW

She's dead? Ya mean that wasn't just a Breaking Bad sort of shit? Damn.

Anyways, I dont care if a girl is rich or famous. Its never changed my approach. Its all about how charming you can be. If you can make people laugh or get a group of people going, it really doesn't matter who you are.

Oh, I don't know, that's how I interpreted Altramental's post. Maybe not.

But man, if I can marry money, it's happening. No doubt.

My sex life has pretty much ceased to exist in the last couple months though, what with no job or school going on. I haven't met any new girls lately either :/ but whatever, I need to worry about finding a job first...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just realized I've never considered the financial status of anybody I was interested in... sometimes to my folly.

So, who cares about it and who doesn't?

I have eaten nothing but pure shit today and I've washed it all down with Diet mt Dew, beer and scotch.

My man.

My sex life has pretty much ceased to exist in the last couple months though, what with no job or school going on. I haven't met any new girls lately either :/ but whatever, I need to worry about finding a job first...

Tell me about it. The last girl I was with was in fucking August.

Seanspeed

Banned
You mean RIGHT NOW

Oh, I don't know, that's how I interpreted Altramental's post. Maybe not.

But man, if I can marry money, it's happening. No doubt.

A couple months isn't much. Nothing to worry about. I've gone longer than that and didn't think anything of it.

Seriously, just dont make an 'effort' of it. Nature happens naturally, as simple as that might be to believe. Its cliche, but love isn't something that can be forced. It'll just happen when it happens. As much as these dating sites might make you want to think there's some formula to it, there's not. Shit just happens when it happens. So long as you keep yourself in the mix, your chances will look good. There's never any promise, but its the same with anything in life.

coldvein

Banned
I've only had a white russian once and it was refreshing. Can't imagine drinking them to get drunk though.

yeah it's pretty gross.

at some big lebowsky fest.. drink a white russian.. four hours later... i just drank two pints of cream, WHAT THE FUCK *vomit*

Mordeccai

what is that object on the binoculars above me

I'm thinking panties would look better. jus sayin'. Actually, Sam Adams is just sayinig, I'm his vessel.

Askani

Just got home. Bleh. I'm so sick of dealin gwith women and the head games. It's ridiculous. Come at me stright for once instead of all this middleground bs.

I clearly need more beer.

Just got home. Bleh. I'm so sick of dealin gwith women and the head games. It's ridiculous. Come at me stright for once instead of all this middleground bs.

I clearly need more beer.

Maaaaan, I hear you. Just take it in stride. Women can be fun, but they can be the absolute bane of your existence at times.

Askani

Sorry, Germany. My misplaced aggressionn and current state of irritability just caused me to just embarrass you're your whole country. Suck it.

goomh1hlpt.png

Good luck getting through the day tomorrow with your shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom