• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llqfzoqPDC1qzc0gco1_500.gif[img][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o83xxWCel8g[/url]

I live in the land of sky blue waters.

And what might be the worst youtube comment of all time: "As a kid growing up watching Wide World of Sports on Saturday afternoon I used to see this commercial. I found the ad with the cartoon bear quite pleasant and later in life I had to try a Hamms beer. I'm now a recovering alcoholic four years sober. I lost my wife, house, business, career, and my grown children don't speak to me, and I have grandchildren that don't know I exist. If only I hadn't taken that first drink of Hamms beer my life might have been different. The Hamms bear lured me."

Askani

I'm watching Devo wearing a shitty Homestar Runner shirt that needs to come off.

/relevanttomyinterests.jpg

Also, Hamm's? really? I'll have good beer in your honor.

beerpmaik.png

Before anyone asks...yes, tha tis an ATAT and the ass end of a Millenium Falcon behind my beer.

ATF487

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o83xxWCel8g

I live in the land of sky blue waters.

And what might be the worst youtube comment of all time: "As a kid growing up watching Wide World of Sports on Saturday afternoon I used to see this commercial. I found the ad with the cartoon bear quite pleasant and later in life I had to try a Hamms beer. I'm now a recovering alcoholic four years sober. I lost my wife, house, business, career, and my grown children don't speak to me, and I have grandchildren that don't know I exist. If only I hadn't taken that first drink of Hamms beer my life might have been different. The Hamms bear lured me."

what a weak shit, the beer didn't make him terrible

/relevanttomyinterests.jpg

Also, Hamm's? really? I'll have good beer in your honor.

http://www.abload.de/img/beerpmaik.png[img]

Before anyone asks...yes, tha tis an ATAT and the ass end of a Millenium Falcon behind my beer.[/QUOTE]

I've been to the boulevard brewery. I've actually been to a lot of breweries. I always think they're fun.

Askani

I've been to the boulevard brewery. I've actually been to a lot of breweries. I always think they're fun.

Awesome. it's a great tour. Theyre adding a bunch of new tanks and I;m going to go tour again when they get all the construction cleaned up. Also, it helps that I work directly across the street.

DangerStepp

I found a half a bottle of Jose Cuervo in my trunk. Beautiful!
I would shoot the shit out of that with you. I punched holes in my buddy's wall the first time me and Jose met.

I think you're cool enough to where you would hold my hair while I puke.

Someone here would. Where everybody knows your name. Timedog has me covered.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I would shoot the shit out of that with you. I punched holes in my buddy's wall the first time me and Jose met.

I think you're cool enough to where you would hold my hair while I puke.

Someone here would. Where everybody knows your name. Timedog has me covered.

I got you, brah. Sometimes shit gets wild, sometimes shit is chill. Either way it's all gravy when you got your drunkGAF team on your side.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yep. It's also why I really want to play Words with Friends with blame space, even though I don't know anything about Words with Friends. I've heard a few people talk about it.

DangerStepp

Yep. It's also why I really want to play Words with Friends with blame space, even though I don't know anything about Words with Friends. I've heard a few people talk about it.
Him and I had a word once together.

Then I got a new phone and never heard from him again.

Lets make a word together, friend. A new word for a new world.

DangerStepp

I ran out of coke, all I got now is OJ as a chaser and timedog.
Coca Cola or "Aspen Danger Stepp Snow"?

We should all Tiny Chat and listen to 90s music in like 30 minutes.

I'm pretty trashed.. I could pass out to Blues Travelers and Dave Matthews all night.

Can we do that Devo? Get Timedog there

I understand if everyone is busy and has no time for Danger Stepp. I can wash my hair or something.

Danielsan

Ooh man it's been a while since I had such a great night out. I was so wasted last night. Got home somewhere between 6:00 and 6:30. Set 4 alarms on my phone because I had to work at 10. Slept through all 4 alarms and eventually got woken up by a phone call from my boss. Luckily he was pretty cool about it. At work right now, still somewhat drunk.

Also made out with a really good looking chick last night. No beer goggles, had seen her before (friend of a friend). After making out on the dancefloor for a bit she left "to check on a friend". Which seemed like a bullshit excuse to get away. However at the end of the night she came back up to me, we kissed again and she gave her my number. Not really sure what to text her though. Would love to see her again.

DangerStepp

Oh fuck I'm sobering up time for some rum shots.
I'm DangerStepp and I approve of this message.

I don't have Timedogs digits just yet. We're Facebook friends,though. Maybe thats the next step in our bro-lationship.

Which trumps the other in this day and age?

No one knows

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Me and Devo are talking on the phone while videochatting. We've had each other's numbers for awhile now guys. Here goes beer #8.

The depression and anxiety of returning to work tomorrow after a week off has me drinking Canadian Club whiskey. Feeling pretty good right now.

Docpan

Drinking a shitload of booze right now. Mixing rum and a goddamn shitload of beer and contemplating walking to the nearest bar because I'm too drunk to drive.

Anyone else ever done that?

Docpan

Grey Goose or Jack Daniels tonight? Someone decide for me, please.

JD and a shitload of coke to go with it, brother.

Does anyone else ever feel like they want to go out but every friend/wingman then can think of fucking sucks? Like, right now I'd rather just go out the fuck by myself.

Ultima_5

Drinking a shitload of booze right now. Mixing rum and a goddamn shitload of beer and contemplating walking to the nearest bar because I'm too drunk to drive.

Anyone else ever done that?

I have a friend who does that. It doesnt taste that great imo, but it certainly gets you drunk faster so why not.

Acid08

Banned
I have a friend who does that. It doesnt taste that great imo, but it certainly gets you drunk faster so why not.

Wow, I didn't know that was actually a thing. One night my chums and I bought some jug of off brand rum called Admiral Nelson and a 12 pack of Steel Reserve and mixed them together. Tasted pretty great actually and the next day we nicknamed it Blackout Fuel. Guess why :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My workbro brought me a Black and Tan to the office. hellyeah!

edit: Steel Reserve is the best value beer I've had.

Docpan

Wow, I didn't know that was actually a thing. One night my chums and I bought some jug of off brand rum called Admiral Nelson and a 12 pack of Steel Reserve and mixed them together. Tasted pretty great actually and the next day we nicknamed it Blackout Fuel. Guess why :p

Totally off the wall random, but watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUseCJ7PhLQ

Keep watching and you'll see why your post reminded me of it. Fucking hilarious.

Ultima_5

OH! OOOOHHH! I know. you blackedout?

it seems to be a pretty popular thing. I had one of these once (mix of rum/beer and something else) where it tasted like dr pepper.

edit- forgot to add the instructions
Flaming Dr. Pepper
¾ shot Amaretto
¼ shot of 151 rum
½ glass of beer

Fill the shot glass about ¾ full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to make it burn. Put the shot glass in a pint glass or beer mug and fill the glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass). Light the amaretto/151 and let it burn awhile. Blow it out and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

I highly recommend trying this.

edit again - Speaking of cheap beer, has anyone tried the walgreens brand o beer? Its like $3 for a 6 pack. I'm sorta curious to try it.

ATF487

I think I'm going to have to quit drinking for a bit, I'm poor as shit and if I drink a lot of anything but cider/wine I spend a significant part of the next day on the toilet. Feels bad man.

Actually, there's a question. Why can't I get cider for cheap in the US?

Docpan

I think I'm going to have to quit drinking for a bit, I'm poor as shit and if I drink a lot of anything but cider/wine I spend a significant part of the next day on the toilet. Feels bad man.

Actually, there's a question. Why can't I get cider for cheap in the US?

Does it cost money to sit on the toilet? Docpan sez: bottoms up!

You can always take advice from THE MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom