• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

What kind do you drink?

I've had Strongbow, Magners, Woodchuck, and Blackthorn, but can't find anything bigger than a six pack, and they're usually close to 10 bucks. I think in the UK you can get 2 liters for cheap and I want that

Docpan: duly noted. and also welcome, this thread was made for you

Docpan

I just want to take this minute to rant about, well, everyone:

Women in the Virginia area are bitches. First off, in the area that I'm specifically located, they are outnumbered three to one by military dudes that are starving for pussy. They have options. And you can't blame them for having options, but that consequently gives them power. You know what? I don't give women ANY power over me, at any time. It's a load of fucking shit how much men spoil women nowadays. I don't play that fucking bullshit game.

Second, wingmen are full of shit. Nobody wants to go out. Nobody wants to do anything other than sit at home and bullshit and fuck around on facebook. Facebook can suck my dick. Twitter can suck my dick.

If you wanna know what the fuck I'm doing, call me up and find out. I'm not gonna post some bullshit status telling you what the fuck I ate for lunch or whatever.

I feel like I was meant to be born in the medieval era or something. I hate people.

coldvein

Banned
i'll take a moment to rant about "people" as well.

me and my co-workers put together a $400 catering order (big for us) last night and got a tip of five dollars. five. fucking. dollars. fuck you bitches.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

me and my co-workers put together a $400 catering order (big for us) last night and got a tip of five dollars. five. fucking. dollars. fuck you bitches.

try to do a better job next time

Docpan

This is my honest to God philosophy on people, even my own family:

Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Should've added a mandatory gratuity fee or entrance fee. Fuck those bitches.

coldvein

Banned
try to do a better job next time

no shit huh. best part is that the customer arrived 45 minutes early and demanded her food. we busted the shit out in like twenty minutes (fast). got it to her twenty minutes before the time she had specified. and she tipped us five bux. split between us, i got like $1.25 off that order.

coldvein

Banned
SMOKE UP JOHNNY

(yes, drunk gaf homies. i buckled into the trend. this is my real face. i thought it only fitting to go with a picture of me DRUNK AS FUCK).

:D

Docpan

I've turned into that guy that drinks a six pack every night.

/still not drunk
Not to egg you on or anything, but.... what kind of pussy gets drunk off a six pack?

The amount i've drank tonight would put the entire Jackass crew to shame. And for the record, you wouldnt even believe the amount of typos ive had to go back and correct in just this post.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Posting from within Counterstrike.
This like a message from the matrix.

coldvein

Banned
docpan, show some class, dude.

i drank enough to make your dead mother want to have sex with me. but i'm not gonna brag about it.

coldvein

Banned
then i'd wake up in the inland west, my roomies drinking hamms or some shit, and i'd be drinking limoncello shots. i was all like "wtf yall got no class"!!!

coldvein

Banned
it was the only bottle of liquor that my roommates wouldn't drink. besides the branca menta.

anyway, i have a funny limoncelllo story

rmt92

Thy would like to proclaimeth that this is thy first time being drunk and posting on the neogaf. Who cares? I care!

Have a good night all!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i loved the house in that season.

edit:
image.php
image.php

ahaahhahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom