• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmt92

KILL, KILLER!

KRILLEN?

Krillin.png

coldvein

Banned
man, it's funny... i have a fair amount of respect for y'all. my people that post on gaf.

but the sick weirdness is that there are hundreds of lurkers stalking my life right now.

that's fucked up. go do something else.

About halfway through the movie "Sucker Punch" I realized if there weren't so many half-naked woman prancing around I probably would have turned the damn thing off

$10 Coupon to Safeway. I can use it for anything. Ideas?

edit: EXCEPT BEER WINE AND SPIRITS WHAT THE FUCK!?

$10 Gift Card .....then.... BEER WINE AND SPIRITS (?)

How can we be soul mates when I have no soul?
baPB6.gif

Just let me stew in my sadness a little bit longer.

It's easy to have no soul at BJU. I took a tour at Dallas Baptist when i was college searching, and by the end of the tour I was scared out of my mind. All the crazy rules like no PG movies, no inviting girls in your dorm, no drinking, etc. etc. I just wanted to find a way out. And Bob Jones makes DBU seem like a school with infinite freedoms. I feel for you bro, I hope you have a whisky flask in the middle of your Bible to get through the day

It's easy to have no soul at BJU. I took a tour at Dallas Baptist when i was college searching, and by the end of the tour I was scared out of my mind. All the crazy rules like no PG movies, no inviting girls in your dorm, no drinking, etc. etc. I just wanted to find a way out. And Bob Jones makes DBU seem like a school with infinite freedoms. I feel for you bro, I hope you have a whisky flask in the middle of your Bible to get through the day
Oh...

I guess you haven't seen this thread yet: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435270

BJU asked me to leave. I'm now at USC Upstate.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Zomg picture of me on a friends facebook my face is so fucking drunk, my eyes are like sagged with each of them looking different directions and my mouth is open a little weirdly.

It's pretty dam embarrassing i'd post it here but my enemies on gaf would use it agents me in other threads.

Girlfriends birthday, drinking a beer at 11am FTW

edit

6.18 - 50 quid later i'm fucking drunk, YEAH BITCH FUCKING YEH COME AT ME BRO!

;)

!!! KIDDING THREAD I KID

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
What the fuck is the mighty drunk thread doing on page 8?!

don't say it, I saw you coming

Bad shit happened today. Not a good one.

My goal is to come out of the whole thing better and more positive. I think that's a pretty good goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom