• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'll probably be banned soon.

Made a joke in the women and their eyebrows thread.

I didn't want to point out I was joking as it ruins the joke.

I just wanted to be fresh, just once.

balddemon

Banned
fuck snow
also fuck my shitty ass teammates who play 1v5 like kobe but can't even score like him
also i have #24 i should be playing 1v5, but i can't handle the ball well enough
we need to run more
fuck
we even made up some plays beforehand but never ran them
bullshitttttttttt
ugh you guys have no idea how pissed i am
it better stop snowing so i can get to the church and shoot tomorrow holy shit.
FUCK

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I know the fog well.

In fact I've been in such a blah state of mind (neither good nor bad mind you) I've been listening to the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack.

It's like audible wall paper.

I know the fog well.

In fact I've been in such a blah state of mind (neither good nor bad mind you) I've been listening to the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack.

It's like audible wall paper.
Audible wall paper.

That's a perfect description of the music I've been listening to as of late.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I get that alot, thanks to her profession.

We've been together for 11 years, back when she was working at the Gap.

People tend to forget that.

commedieu

Banned
Eh. If I have to deal with someone every single fucking day they'd have to have more than money. That's just me at least.

Well you don't have to worse case scenario it. Imagine shes great, and she has money. Plus, is out of town enough so you miss her.

Imagine you and your boys could have a book club, near the pool. On a Tuesday night.

Imagine you're writing a book, or you're an artist that she is supporting, but really shares your vision.

Imagine.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
You already participated you dumb bastard!

What kind of fucker ruins an Imagine sing along?

Jesus Christ!

I don't know who this Duki fellow is but his colors are simply too vibrant for Gaf. I love that fucker already, I'm going to hate to see his jet fresh flow outlawed.

You already participated you dumb bastard!

What kind of fucker ruins an Imagine sing along?

Jesus Christ!
ibkN0vdqVsn9yE.gif

I'm gonna die unloved in a ditch somewhere *sobs*

Acid08

Banned
Acid how are the sharks doing, now that my friend went back to NY I no longer have a place to watch games.

They're doing good, had a 4 game win streak before this last game. Last game they coasted for a long time but still came out with a point, Niemi had a BAD game. It was probably his worst game of the season.

Mitchell is useless and Clowe seems to be struggling a bit, other than that everyone looks good.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Oh shit I forgot to mention I was in LA over New Years for a wedding, I aint never been to Cali prior to that.

Its different out there, for sure.

AcridMeat

Banned
They're doing good, had a 4 game win streak before this last game. Last game they coasted for a long time but still came out with a point, Niemi had a BAD game. It was probably his worst game of the season.

Mitchell is useless and Clowe seems to be struggling a bit, other than that everyone looks good.

On the high note though, Pavs and Cooter are boss. I think it's funny how Mitchell is as a player, my friend would tell me that Mitchell would be a difference maker for about a year 1/2 while he was hurt, since it'd be like getting a trade for free. Yeah he's crap.

Acid08

Banned
Missouri originally.

Yeah I can only imagine how different it is here. I've been to a handful of central/southern states so I have some idea of those places.

Next time you come to Cali take a trip to the Bay Area, I'll show ya a good time.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Finally got to eat at a In And Out. It was surprisingly cheap and not so surprisingly delicious. I dont understand why they and other quality burger joints haven't taken over the fast food game.

Every forth car on the road was an Audi, BMW or Benz. Talked to a dude that lives out there and said he lives in a crack den and his neighbor just came home in a 2012 M5. Dude claims everyone leases but lives in shit holes to keep up appearances.

Everyone working, even if their job was some menial bullshit was professional and friendly. I wasn't there long so this may have been a fluke.

A bartender gave me some mystery pills after I mentioned my hangover. Said he had back pain. Pills set me straight.

Final notes, everything was expensive and crowded.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Its not like I didn't enjoy myself.

LA kinda looks run down though. Like a whore that was attractive in her youth, and tries to battle time with makeup.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
My best fish out of water experience was when I got into a cab to be taken to the hotel.

Cab driver (friendly Russian) asks where to.

I spout the address, thinking he's a magical Russian cab driver that knows everything.

He then asks what city.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LA?

AcridMeat

Banned
Any bars out there that show the Sharks?

In Berkeley, not really. Depending if the bartender I know is working we might be able to watch it at the bar on campus. But yeah barely any sports bars in the area. There are some decent bars in general though.

edit: Though from the sound of it, places are happy to change to a game going on which means we could try anywhere. YEYEEYYEYEYEAAHHHh

My best fish out of water experience was when I got into a cab to be taken to the hotel.

Cab driver (friendly Russian) asks where to.

I spout the address, thinking he's a magical Russian cab driver that knows everything.

He then asks what city.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LA?

This had me laughing. What area were you staying in?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
In the bed? I hope not in the bed. You did read up about LA hotels right?

@Acid I found a bar that supposedly has a dedicated hockey TV.

I know a bar in Missouri that has a dedicated Mario Kart 64 tv.

Its this unbelievably shitty washed out LCD that looks like one of those attachable screens third party companies made for the original PlayStation, drilled into a wall at the end of the bar.

The analog sticks are completely fucked and the second controller is some knock off bullshit that wasn't good new.

Everything is yellowed with age, smoke and bar grime.

Pretty much the best times I've ever had in a bar.

AcridMeat

Banned
My friend had one of those LCD screens. I thought it was the hottest shit ever. That sounds like a hilarious time at a bar, just for the novelty alone. Staying in with a group and booze with Mario Kart is a great time on its own.

I know a bar in Missouri that has a dedicated Mario Kart 64 tv.

Its this unbelievably shitty washed out LCD that looks like one of those attachable screens third party companies made for the original PlayStation, drilled into a wall at the end of the bar.

The analog sticks are completely fucked and the second controller is some knock off bullshit that wasn't good new.

Everything is yellowed with age, smoke and bar grime.

Pretty much the best times I've ever had in a bar.

Wait were you in como?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
My friend had one of those LCD screens. I thought it was the hottest shit ever. That sounds like a hilarious time at a bar, just for the novelty alone. Staying in with a group and booze with Mario Kart is a great time on its own.

Wait, don't you live in Warrensburg?

AcridMeat

Banned
Wait, don't you live in Warrensburg?
No I'm in norcal.
I wish we had a barcade around here. I would spend so much time at a place with tons of arcade games and alcohol.

Hell yeah! Where is it?

Something we're seriously lacking, makes me miss Seattle. Here's the place. Apparently they got rid of $2 rolling rocks though :(

Looking though seems like if any place has enough TVs they'll happily change it to a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom