• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Drunk as skunk DennisK4 reporting in.

University party woohoo

Don't try fucking your laptop screen while playing Witcher 2. You're the one that's obsessed with Witcher 2... right?

starting with some of this:

N22QN.jpg

it tastes much cheaper than I remember, but fuck it, it's still fire water. it still makes the voices go away.

I want some Kid Rock beer :(

I'll check, but I asked you. I want you to tell me.

I was wondering that too actually. Forgive me, sharkmuncher!
No forgiveness needed and I don't know the actual reason, my uncle and my cousin always correct me so I figured I'd bust it out on some drunken GAFfes.

_Isaac

No forgiveness needed and I don't know the actual reason, my uncle and my cousin always correct me so I figured I'd bust it out on some drunken GAFfes.

I've been searching online, and a lot of people are saying it's fine, but I'm not sure what to think anymore. Elements of Style is a pretty old book too. :p

I've been searching online, and a lot of people are saying it's fine, but I'm not sure what to think anymore. Elements of Style is a pretty old book too. :p

The gist is
well is an adverb (and therefore modifies verbs) and that good is an adjective (and therefore modifies nouns)

ie the response to "How are you feeling or doing?" would be "well" as you are describing how you feel, but apparently it is never actually that simple and both can be correct.

And about Elements or Style being an old book, this is correct. I dislike using the Oxford comma as I fell it is redundant, but Strunk and White disagree

_Isaac

The gist is

ie the response to "How are you feeling or doing?" would be "well" as you are describing how you feel, but apparently it is never actually that simple and both can be correct.

And about Elements or Style being an old book, this is correct. I dislike using the Oxford comma as I fell it is redundant, but Strunk and White disagree

Ah okay. I feel better about what I wrote. As for the Oxford comma, I have to agree with the two old men. It looks better, it's more organized, and it keeps things consistent.

Docpan

New age chatrooms are startlingly invasive, man.... Back in my days of hitting up the AOL Townhall chats, you could talk about beastiality in confidence. And now? I can see what the fuck color underwear you have on.

This shit is blowing my mind.

Might be the booze talking, but I just spent the last hour trying to configure a 10+ year old webcam with no success, and I feel old as shit with all these hipsters talking about their Twitter and Pepsi-Cola and so on..........

RP thread makes me want to order pizza. I am trying to resist, but the beer is telling me yes...stupid pizza delivery being so damn easy
Yeah, fuck Tommy. That is amateur shit compared to Quadrophenia. I never understood why Tommy got more attention.
Agree completely. Tommy isn't bad, but Quadrophenia is fucking God tier. I will put it above Who's Next as well. Who's next plays like a fucking greatest hits album. Just single after single with no cohesiveness at all. Quad is a better album. That's right I said it, Who's next is NOT the best Who album, what're you gunna do about it!

Why the fuck is Quadrophenia not available on Blu-Ray in the USA? What the fuck? Fix that someone.

The Real Me Entwhistle playing godly bass. It is kinda weird . . . guitar is rhythm while bass is lead.

Fucked up as fuck, except my gf is more fucked up than I am. She immediately went to sleep while I'm still somewhat sober and sitting on the computer typing to y'all. Had some delicious boneless buffalo wings before I got here, though. With blue cheese. Fuck yeah!

Game-Biz

Ahhh. Drank some german beer between the buzzed and drunk state. Slightly drunk one might say.

My ex gf's husband is spreading bullshit about me to other people. What should I do? Start some lame Facebook shit to get even??

Ahhh. Drank some german beer between the buzzed and drunk state. Slightly drunk one might say.

My ex gf's husband is spreading bullshit about me to other people. What should I do? Start some lame Facebook shit to get even??

Facebook? Go to his house and fuck the guy up, teach him not to talk shit about you whatsoever.

Slightly drunk, kinda sober response: Let it go, stop worrying about your ex gf and move the fuck on

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
my girlfriend is having a party later in the house with all her closest friends, I'l be drinking beers in my PC room then heading down to see whats up!

FTW

edit getting drunk on beer sucks, i hit a tired slump before borderline blackout and it takes so fucking many. another 6 hours before my attempt.

Im drunk with my good friends....only 2 others are missing.....

Im moving to south korea later this year to teach and to l get a new beginning because I hate my current life.....

First post ITT.....happy hour FTW!!!!! <3 you all!!!!

Seth C

A new craft beer place opened here and now here I am drunk. I just had a BBQ chicken sandwich from a local dinner though and it was like sex in my mouth.

Nutrition Facts
Valeur nutritive
Per 1 cup (250 mL) / pour 1 tasse (250 mL)
Calories / Calories 120

ah fuck it too much to type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom