• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil smoke

Banned
brushing teeth, taking a pee, checking twitter. PHONE IN TURLET.

fished it out of pee water with bare hand. LIKE A BOSS

Well, wait. Getting it out is easy. Like you said you had to pay 700 to replace it.

I spent nada. I brought out my old piece of shit and an still using it. Now that is BOSS. No money spent (yet)

SaskBoy

Today my friend said Katy Perry is better than Pink Floyd. WTF?!

Also, any Cider fans here? Drinking a mixture of Cider and Whiskey right now. It's pretty good.

-PXG-

Fuck the Beatles. There, I said it.

The only thing more bullshit that's come from white people than them is assertion that racism died when Obama was elected president of the United Staes.

Fuckkm shit. I acan't stand their them.

AcridMeat

Banned
I love you too, Acrid. Sorry to hear your night wasn't stellar.

I'd invite you over for my homemade chili and white Russians if you lived anywhere near me.

That's an open invitation to anyone near me. You would all be more than welcome to join me and my old lady for chili, drinks, and watching Louis CK's Hilarious.

It sucks we don't have teleport technology because you know our kids are going to be taking that shit for granted.

Fuck whatever generation comes after us. They dont know how hard we have it.

Good news! I remembered I had a beer left from when my family came to stay with us.

INEBRIATION HERE I COME
ZNqc9l.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Demon, I PM you my address and you ship me that Everclear.

Ill fly Acid down here and we'll Skype you in while we drink so you wont feel ousted.

Why Acid? Because I know he has herb on him.

Same here.

I sometimes wonder if I would have been snobby about the Beatles if I were a tween in the 60s.

I mean, I hate Katy Perry, but she sells.

Its all relative I suppose.

You know it brother!

Dragon

Banned
I'm pretty hammered.

Pats won.

Went and saw a girl I'm into in a crowded bar. She seemed into it (although she didn't want me to dance, wtf).

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
oh man 15 beers later, 2 cans and what ever i drunk in DA CLUB

my head hurts and i need water,also puked up some MACK DEE's when i got out the cab

Kentpaul

hangover has indeed kicked in, surrounded by empty beer bottles i want to die, i'd rather kill my self than go to work today

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ive sobered up enough that i can type coherently while laying down. drank a lot of vodka/redbulls tonight, but burned off most of the alcohol/caffeine on my walk home.

Feels pretty mellow at the moment, but looking forward to the fat joint im going to smoke when i wake up later.

Kentpaul

ive sobered up enough that i can type coherently while laying down. drank a lot of vodka/redbulls tonight, but burned off most of the alcohol/caffeine on my walk home.

Feels pretty mellow at the moment, but looking forward to the fat joint im going to smoke when i wake up later.

I gave up weed but shit man i'd love a big fat skunky ass joint right now then to just pass out in my warm bed, i have work in 1 hour, fuck my life, life sucks, my mood is fucked

I'm so upset guys so very upset my electric toothbrush has also broke

FUCK MY LIFE

on the plus side i ain't drinking for another 6 days

dressed up in full walmart gear, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

kaskade

Got the most drunk I've ever been today. Sobered up quiet a bit though. Don't really drink too much but had a lot of fun. Now I know why people do it so often. Just trying to drink a lot of water before I'm off to bed to hopefully not have a hangover.

Got the most drunk I've ever been today. Sobered up quiet a bit though. Don't really drink too much but had a lot of fun. Now I know why people do it so often. Just trying to drink a lot of water before I'm off to bed to hopefully not have a hangover.

How old are you/any reason why you're not too big of a drinker?

I still don't understand why people that I know haven't invited to any bars or parties or whatever.

I guess people still sense that I'm socially inept and not worth their time. Other than that, I have no clue.

Qasiel

I still don't understand why people that I know haven't invited to any bars or parties or whatever.

I guess people still sense that I'm socially inept and not worth their time. Other than that, I have no clue.

That sucks, Atramental. From what I've seen of your posts you seem like a thoughtful, intelligent guy who could bring a lot to a conversation.

As a contrast to Qasiel's post, I can easily see people being tired of your constant self-pity. I know I am.

AVclub

Tipsy checking in. Too expensive and unpleasant for me to get drunk. Here's the shitty part, I'm considering adding Lunesta to the alcohol because I can't fall asleep. I've had trouble for weeks now! The Mrs. and I just had sex and even THAT didn't put me out.

Anyone with experience? A handful of drinks and a Lunesta; fairly safe or no?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tipsy checking in. Too expensive and unpleasant for me to get drunk. Here's the shitty part, I'm considering adding Lunesta to the alcohol because I can't fall asleep. I've had trouble for weeks now! The Mrs. and I just had sex and even THAT didn't put me out.

Anyone with experience? A handful of drinks and a Lunesta; fairly safe or no?

I often take over the counter sleeping pills to knock me out after a night of drinking, but Lunesta is a bit heavier so I can't say for sure. I'm sure you'll be fine, though, I doubt you've consumed enough alcohol for it to be dangerous. But if not, you'll die in your sleep so it's not like it would be that big of a deal anyways. You wouldn't even feel it.

That sucks, Atramental. From what I've seen of your posts you seem like a thoughtful, intelligent guy who could bring a lot to a conversation.
I guess.

I have no clue how classmates really perceive me. What I can guess is that they see me as someone who is older than they are because of my bald head.

As a contrast to Qasiel's post, I can easily see people being tired of your constant self-pity. I know I am.
GAF is the only place I express my self-pity. I never bring up my true feelings to people in real life.

If I tend to bitch a lot it's because I've basically gone 3 years without having any real life friends. And my family, who I have no positive feelings for, is my only social circle.

balddemon

Banned
So I guess I got kicked out of the house today. My mom said if I'm not going to commit to going on a mission, then I need to commit to moving out. So I committed to moving out. Then she comes back later and asks me how I expect my children to go on missions if I don't. Well mom, in case you hadn't noticed, I don't necessarily intend to raise my children in the church. Then she tries to make me feel guilty by saying she's a failure as a parent...which doesn't make me feel guilty, which DOES make me feel guilty cuz I don't feel guilty about her negative feelings due to me.

Anyways, once I get a job and pay back my grandparents I'm moving the fuck out.

Also altramental, I think I"ve spelled your name Altramental probably every time I've talked to you. Da fuck? I just realized its Atramental. I like Altramental better though.....sorry man

So I guess I got kicked out of the house today. My mom said if I'm not going to commit to going on a mission, then I need to commit to moving out. So I committed to moving out. Then she comes back later and asks me how I expect my children to go on missions if I don't. Well mom, in case you hadn't noticed, I don't necessarily intend to raise my children in the church. Then she tries to make me feel guilty by saying she's a failure as a parent...which doesn't make me feel guilty, which DOES make me feel guilty cuz I don't feel guilty about her negative feelings due to me.

Anyways, once I get a job and pay back my grandparents I'm moving the fuck out.
I too felt the same sort of guilt you're feeling right now but it will pass.

Also, speaking of religion I think I've found a belief system that might suit you better:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_therapeutic_deism

Also altramental, I think I"ve spelled your name Altramental probably every time I've talked to you. Da fuck? I just realized its Atramental. I like Altramental better though.....sorry man
Yeah, you're not the only to make that mistake. Haha.

"Atramental" is an actual word believe it or not.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Atramental

Anyways, I hope everything works out balddemon.

Qasiel

You guys ever have trouble taking control of your life? Oh yeah and making good decisions, I can't do that.

I struggle with my lack of assertion all of the time. Every time I plan on making my life better, I come up with some sort of plan but only follow it for a short while. Trying new things these days, though, and seeing where they will take me. It's hard, but I need to get my arse into gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom