• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching The Cleveland Show. What a fucking rip off of the same show from the same FUCKING creator.
Problem?
ibijGV1H5sgp2Q.jpg

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hey, Ultramendeleev, what happened to your thread about making youtube videos? Can I get some updates and maybe a link to the thread? it popped up when I was out of town for a few weeks and couldn't read it.

AcridMeat

Banned
Fox used to have the most amazing Sunday line up growing up. The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Futurama. Then later on came Arrested Development. Those were the days I tell ya.

fugimax

I don't know why but Jager just screams white girl in high school to me. Drink some damn whiskey.

Plenty of that kinda stuff here. I've got some Woodford Reserve Bourbon as well as some Balvenie Caribbean Cask.

Some nights you just wanna hit it hard.

I don't know why but Jager just screams white girl in high school to me.

To me it gives a hard out-with-friends vibe since that's the only time I've had it. Group shots at the bar, someone brought a bottle to a keg party and gave out some swigs, etc. Nothing but cool memories associated with it.

Acid08

Banned
To me it gives a hard out-with-friends vibe since that's the only time I've had it. Group shots at the bar, someone brought a bottle to a keg party and gave out some swigs, etc. Nothing but cool memories associated with it.

I have no memories associated with it because I used to drink way too much of it.

I have no memories associated with it because I used to drink way too much of it.

With white high school girls?

Sounds amazing. :p

I once hooked up with an 18-year-old type (she might have been 19 or 20, I forget) and did some serious drinking. Chick pissed my bed.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
NoRéN;34362493 said:
That shit is gross!

club drink options = vodka or jager fuck being held down with a beer or a drink i have to leave around for someone to mine sweep from my table.

I know quick reups so i can be on my way

_Isaac

So last night I asked a deaf person for some good tracks, and it took me until today to realize how dumb that question was. I want to die of embarrassment.

Kjellson

The Velvet Underground - I Heard Her Call My Name

You know everytime people talk about The Velvet Underground they always mention "I'm Waiting for the Man", "Heroin" and "Sister Ray"? In my opinion "I Heard Her Call My Name", which is the fifth song in "White Light/White Heat" and the one before "Sister Ray", is one of the greatest songs of all time.

The guitar in this song is absolute madness. The second solo is absolutely insane. Everytime I hear the scree when Lou Reed says "and in my mind something" I feel like the biggest badass in the world. I'm a bit pissed at the moment so I don't know if I can describe this amazing any more. Sure, it's hard to compare to the amazing "Sister Ray" but I feel that "I Heard Her Call My Name" is seriously underrated.

Does anyone agree with me? "White Light/White Heat". Holy shit what an album.

Mully

Waddup drunk thread? Drinking some Vino de Mussolini and listening to The Who? Watchudoing?

BTW this little guy passed away a few days ago. I'm pouring one out for you Jackson!

409199_2868717797306_1240666980_3238346_1902787062_n.jpg

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Got in a fight with the Mrs.

Can't get the free flow perfection 2.0 achievement.

Feels bad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom