• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah start with small talk and then maybe work your way into it. I don't know what you mean by help. Could you elaborate?

EDIT:

Don't ask a girl for help for looking for friends, go out there and do it yourself.
Er... but I don't have time to look for friends on my own.

I at least need one social circle that I can base out of and then I can branch out from there.

Mully

The main problem is that I'm scared of talking to them. I've had a rough past year, and I made a lot of mistakes, and I just can't really face them anymore, so I just try to hide.

Don't ever hide from them or you'll continue to make them. You need to be honest with yourself and understand the mistakes you made and learn from them.

Er... but I don't have time to look for friends on my own.

I at least need one social circle that I can base out of and then I can branch out from there.

A social circle does not mean making friends with people that are friends with your friends. You can go up to a random person and just hit it off. Heck if you're this nervous, just join a club or some type of student organization and work your way into that group.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Been meaning to get drunk fellas but my girlfriend keeps bringing free weed samples from from work, end up spending my nights laying in bed stoned playing around with my iphone

HIPSTA HOOD STAR

I could do with a cold one

Mully

Been meaning to get drunk fellas but my girlfriend keeps bringing free weed samples from from work, end up spending my nights laying in bed stoned playing around with my iphone

HIPSTA HOOD STAR

I could do with a cold one

Where does your GF work? Is she a secretary for a high class Mexican cartel?

AcridMeat

Banned
Okay I'm not drunk but reading Atramental's posts, I gotta say, stick around campus. I commute to university as well and things happen when you're around campus (not in class), trust me. You start talking to people, you end up finding out about clubs, events etc. Also, don't make the excuse that meetings happen when you're at home, go to the meetings.

I began volunteering at our campus radio station last semester and it's been great the last few months. I have class Tuesdays and Thursdays but I'm coming in Monday night to get trained to be an on-air DJ finally.

Just start making small talk with folks and things fall into place. If they don't in one instance, don't stop because of it. There are lots of people on campus, presumably.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Where does your GF work? Is she a secretary for a high class Mexican cartel?

Someone she gives a lift to is exchanging weed for the free lift, I my self gave up weed but rolling a joint for my girlfriend got me in the mood to get baked. Laying in bed ATM sober. I gotta say I forget how much weed makes my mind go wild. I was convinced my workmates were a fake sceme set up to make me have a job. Weed is interesting stuff.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's a lot of make up for a troll.

I just got home so I'm in the middle of getting drunk, I would like to make it on that blog too.

Acid08

Banned
You definitely sounded like a pervert. Sorry, you deserved it. First impressions matter.

This girls sounds like a riot, actually. She's hilarious and relentlessly unforgiving of douchebaggery. Awesome.

Mostly comes across as a self righteous attention whore. I love when girls can be sarcastic and shit but she just seems like a not so original troll. It's online dating though, a certain amount of stupidity is to be expected especially if you're a half decent looking girl.

Edit: Is drunk GAF about to run this girl over? Awesome.

Seems like there's a couple of South Carolina gaffers that pop up in the OT every now and then.

But they probably don't want to hang out with me because I act like a whiney little bitch whenever I post on GAF.

Acid08

Banned
You seem a bit too angry at her. Timedog can deliver the goods. I don't want to turn this into an invasion, that would reflect very badly.

Maybe for the best, I would have just posted it on 4chan and laughed at the results.

I wouldn't....probably.

Wool

I'm sober right now, but I'll tell you what drunk-GAF, Monday night was my 21st birthday and the drunkest I've ever been. Great time all around, but quite a bit of puke at the end.

It's not really something I need to ask people on the internet about, but how do you guys go about tips? Pouring a beer doesn't seem like something that's really a chore, but I tipped cause it seemed like the norm. I'm no George Castanza, but in comparison to a waiter at a restaurant the bartender seems to do a lot less and get tipped a lot more.

Seanspeed

Banned
I'm sober right now, but I'll tell you what drunk-GAF, Monday night was my 21st birthday and the drunkest I've ever been. Great time all around, but quite a bit of puke at the end.

It's not really something I need to ask people on the internet about, but how do you guys go about tips? Pouring a beer doesn't seem like something that's really a chore, but I tipped cause it seemed like the norm. I'm no George Castanza, but in comparison to a waiter at a restaurant the bartender seems to do a lot less and get tipped a lot more.

Bartenders have a tough job and make most of their money off tips. There's much more to it than pouring beers. They deal with drunk demanding people all night and are often dealing with a crowd that they cant keep up with. Treat them well, my friend.

Acid08

Banned

$1 per drink is what I usually do. Imagine having to deal with drunk assholes all day every day, they deserve some tips.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom