• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I had a weed waffle once, probably the highest I've ever been. Weed batter filled with thc maple syrup and covered in thc chocolate. I honestly did not have a very good time with that. Gotta love California.

you know when you get too high and you're like "i'm freaking out.. i don't like this" but with drinking you just fall over and smash your face

coldvein

Banned
once it's legalized.. man... i can't even imagine. how many frozen food companies will be selling weed burritos. how many fine dining restaurants will be selling shit with a "thc drizzle" on the side... yes, THC DRIZZLE

I ate some extremely potent brownies recently. Had an "Okay, I'm kinda tripping out" moment before re-gathering myself at one point. Other than that, was niiiiiice.

Probably the "classiest intake" of a drug I ever did was eating a chocolate bar filled with an 1/8 of shrooms. Thought I was a badass, I was wrong. Pretty cool experience though.

Anybody ever had any of that Funky Monkey incense stuff?

coldvein

Banned
it's funny, im drunk as shit listening to the new blink 182 record, got snowed out of work, blamespace resurfaces ... ... the stars have aligned.

coldvein

Banned
How is the record?

my opinion? it's good. a very solid #3 in their output.

1. takeoff
2. enema
3. the new s/t.

it's a close battle for the number 2 spot... but i've gotta give it to the tried and tested

definitely worth buying. or downloading or whatever. after that many years .. it doesn't sound like a record that they just dialed in. they got together and made it, and it's pretty good. probably for the last time.

Acid08

Banned
I can't get past Tom's voice. Old Blink is still awesome because I feel warm and nostalgic but it was hard to get over on the new one.

coldvein

Banned
I can't get past Tom's voice. Old Blink is still awesome because I feel warm and nostalgic but it was hard to get over on the new one.

i don't think there's much to "get past". that voice has always been there. if it has worn thin on you, that's totally understandable... but not much has changed with the new disc, all things considered.

Acid08

Banned
i don't think there's much to "get past". that voice has always been there. if it has worn thin on you, that's totally understandable... but not much has changed with the new disc, all things considered.

I guess it's more that Blink was huge in a time and place in my life but now....I just couldn't get into the new stuff. Will always cherish the rest of their catalog though. I should give it another listen.

coldvein

Banned
Alright, Neighborhoods is back on my iPod.

as it should be.

like i said earlier... blink getting back together and writing an album together again is huge. fuck U2, greenday, whoever else. these guys legitimately got back together because they were afraid of dying without putting another record together.

coldvein

Banned
blue moon is so tasty, though. only shitty thing is that every bartender in the world wants to throw an orange in it. i'm like "no thanks, just the beer"....

Wool

it's funny, im drunk as shit listening to the new blink 182 record, got snowed out of work, blamespace resurfaces ... ... the stars have aligned.

What do you play beach volleyball for a living or something? I can't imagine how much time off everyone around here would have if places closed because of snow.

Guys, does anyone know if liquor stores typically accept temporary licenses in the US? I turned 21 recently and am still waiting on the real thing to come in the mail.

Edit: Success

AcridMeat

Banned
Guys, does anyone know if liquor stores typically accept temporary licenses in the US? I turned 21 recently and am still waiting on the real thing to come in the mail.

I had to use a temporary for a couple months. I had more trouble buying it from stores than getting served at bars (Bevmo flat out wouldn't let me buy anything in store, even though I could buy stuff for pick-up online fine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom