• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to apologize to Atra. I get frustrated with that mentality because it so reminds me of myself 5 or so years back. However, I have no idea of your situation. It's not my place to pass judgement on your postings at possibly the only place you have as an outlet.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Oh you've got to PM me her profile. It's really karmic justice that a girl who takes private PMs and puts them on tumblr gets tricked by people later on.

It says right on her profile that dumb/good messages will be posted on her blog and gives a link. I don't see a problem with that.

coldvein

Banned
I'd like to apologize to Atra. I get frustrated with that mentality because it so reminds me of myself 5 or so years back. However, I have no idea of your situation. It's not my place to pass judgement on your postings at possibly the only place you have as an outlet.

good of you to say.

and a toast to my people in the midwest getting wrecked with snow right now. cheers.

Xun

Had a good ale tonight, albeit at home.

I've been trying to organise some drinks tomorrow but no one is up for it. :(

Had a good ale tonight, albeit at home.

I've been trying to organise some drinks tomorrow but no one is up for it. :(
Buy me a plane ticket to the UK and we'll party.

I can be your wingman and impress all the ladies with my "American" accent. I'd bet I get us 4 girls. 2 for you and 2 for me. Haha.

Not quite drunk yet but getting there. I'm at a bar by myself and one of the waitresses is the hottest girl I've seen in a while. I need help guy, I'm going for it. Pickup lines? I haven't had sex in a month so I'm likely to fuck this up without assistance.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Not quite drunk yet but getting there. I'm at a bar by myself and one of the waitresses is the hottest girl I've seen in a while. I need help guy, I'm going for it. Pickup lines? I haven't had sex in a month so I'm likely to fuck this up without assistance.

Good luck. Bartenders and waitresses can be tricky as they've heard everything you're going to say.

Unless of course she's a filthy tramp.

Acid08

Banned

Thinking about it. I'm just so frustrated, I'm broke and have to see if my parents can front me for some repairs. Fucking winter man, I always have car problems during winter. Plus I still have to find a way to pay for school, my job gives me absolute shit hours but I love the actual work so idk what to do on that.

I think I have like 5 or 6 Pabsts in my car....

This might take a week.

See you then <3

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Oh gaf i'm drunk and baked and my body is tingling

he he he!

edit oh man my heart is beating like a cave man beating a drum at a 90's rave

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kp, read the thread, somebody needs to be told what "reach for the lasers" means.

uploading a pic bro :) the pic will do justice at this mind lasers im protecting

Holy fuck im in the zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom