• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehawk

Banned
did you do a few lines of blow inbetween the pints?
9E2QI.png

cdyhybrid

Sup drunk-GAF. I'm tired of the way my life is going. I'm going to do my fucking damndest to change it around, starting now. I'm trying two different things this week that I've never tried before, and I luckily have my very awesome roommate to whip my ass into shape when I try to slack. Anyone done this before? I mean I am trying to almost completely change the direction of my life through a small step every week or two.

DangerStepp

The bottle goes in your mouth, not the top of your heads.

Get ya minds correct.

Change is slow, but sure if you stay the path, hybrid. We support you.

Did you pay the bill, vein?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Pounding buckfast down my neck, just home from work trying to get drunk fast as fuck.

FUCK YEH

Kentpaul

Got an invite to a party tonight, gonna be DRUNK.

lucky you man. my girlfriend is at a work ball thing, I'm in the house pounding tonic wine down my Gulliver tube.

Hope my girlfriend sorts a party out when she comes home drunk. Cause soon once the wine digests i'm gonna start getting SOCIAL AS FUCK.

LETS ALL GET DRUNK GUYS AND HANG OUT IN THIS THREAD.

meet me back here in 12 hours after doomtree. if i survive.

Drink a bottle or two of MADDDOG 20/20 man!

raisin' a 5000 oz. modello to kp here. cheers man.

bro-FIST TO SCREEN

Kentpaul

hahaha. they have that shit where you live?

yes lol it sits beside buckfast on shelfs.

I hate the shit man.. first bottle i had that with vodka and i ended up smashing up the car i was in and got a fucking 120quid fine.

2 assaults and 2 vandle charges and 2 breach of the peice charges..

Thought i was going to get SENT TO THE CAN, your only young once ftw

edit also lost a best friend.!

but you guys are my bro's now amirite

NOOOO NOT MAD DOG. Worst hangover I've ever had was from 1 and a half bottles of that stuff.

Sometimes i get a bottle of MD and a bottle of buckfast and i am downright SHITFACED after them. Does the trick.

Kentpaul

fair point. jesus died for our sins. i'm gonna try to get my money's worth.

i'd still drink 20/20 over shitty vodka any day.

buy buckfast over amazon bro, Its like MD in the fact that its a wine but its so much more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004CS6K50/

you will not look back, one bottle does the trick but any alcohol after it is a plus. Its great shit.

there's blue? shit..

In scotlans theres every colour under the son of the shit, and a rare 18% wild berry flavaour that i think is banned or someshit.

my first bottle was blue, but after that i went with the orange shit. Fuck man it brings me back

Kentpaul

md_bling.jpg

Only flavor with the BLING BLING chain.

Great flavour, nothing like standing in front of a judge serving for the majesty shitting your pants for the stuff that shit caused.

BLUE MD YA BASS

I have a headache just looking at it.

They all have this horrible aftertaste.. I don't buy the shit no more but for a side dish to buckfast you know your going places that night.

edit. starting to FEEL IT GUYS, what a feeling, its mild right but it will grow, IT WILL GROW..

DONT DIE THREAD IM STARTING TO GET DRUNK, FUCK MAN FUCK SO SO SO GOOOOOOD!

i wish i knew where to find some MAD DAAAWWWWGGG right now.

Corner store bro! get on it

GUIZ GUIZ? WHY IS THE THREAD DEAD

hitting vodka guys

7xQdu.jpg

Drinking a Smirnoff and Vodka mix and playing some Space Harrier for the Saturn!! I'm supposed to be going to a party tonight, so hopefully I don't get too blitzed beforehand.

Edit: I think I may be a little bit tipsy already. I meant I'm drinking a Smirnoff and Powerade mix.

Kentpaul

pretty drunk

I want one of these

Cigerrete

Cocaine

mdma

mephedrone

speed

benzo fury

more alcohol

Valium

weed

i think my girlfriend is out clubbing so i'l need to chill on the PC drinking VODKA

Kentpaul

Is a Junior welcome here? Hi there!

of course bro, this is the drunk thread man, were all loved here.

so fucking drunk i'm in the mood for crack/meth in the same fucking pipe!

srsly bro hang around this thread man, were a good group around here

no joke tho, sick of snorting cocaine, i need to try smoking the shit! SO MUCH CASH YO FIRST WORLD PROBS

OF Man being drunk my junkie comes out. I NEED STUFf!

fuck mah middle class life of leisure

Yager

Banned
So I'm here to stay! It all started with a bit o wine. Damn it, tomorrow I have a football match, my head will splode.

I've had a few adult beverages, and am now seated to see Jeff Mangum perform at the Lincoln Theatre in DC!

I came by myself and didn't get a ticket for my wife (who wouldn't want to come anyway) so I would get a better seat :p. This is (unsurprisingly) hipster central though, but I'm seated next to two nice older ladies.

Kentpaul

I've had a few adult beverages, and am now seated to see Jeff Mangum perform at the Lincoln Theatre in DC!

I came by myself and didn't get a ticket for my wife (who wouldn't want to come anyway) so I would get a better seat :p. This is (unsurprisingly) hipster central though, but I'm seated next to two nice older ladies.

you fucking rich dude, you sound so great, here i am feinding for coke and cigeretes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom