• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
what are some good videogames to play inebriated

maybe something off PSN or somethin

Get Audiosurf on the PC you're posting from.

Guys 2006 = drinking and gears of war were the best times ever slash thread yall

2006 was a brilliant time to be drunk on XBL. XBL is now a shadow if its former glory when it comes to playing games drunk.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Get Audiosurf on the PC you're posting from.

2006 was a brilliant time to be drunk on XBL. XBL is now a shadow if its former glory when it comes to playing games drunk.

2006 IS NOW KIDS LIKE 10 grown up... fuck it fuck it all yall

but our time was great, i spent like 10 hours a day training on gears to pwn my IMDB forum friends

Kentpaul

So be it! I think it's time to rewatch Akira.

Sorry man, I'm not really into that! But thanks for the advice.

its ok man but i gotta say when mdma and coke are in the mix alcohol goes out the window for me.

atm so drunk my pc screen is going a litle blurry LOL

I WANT MEPH OR CRYAL METH, DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME, I ENJOY A GOOD STIM

Chopper

I don't know if this thread has a code or whatever. I've never posted in it before. But I'd like to say I'm drunk as hell on Langham Hip Hop. A light, 4% hoppy brew, I couldn't recommend it enough. :)

tc farks

I'm drinking on a half gallon of Admiral Nelson rum. I love living the high life but I don't expect you peasants to understand.

Acid08

Banned
I'm drinking on a half gallon of Admiral Nelson rum. I love living the high life but I don't expect you peasants to understand.

LOL DUDE ADMIRAL NELSON!!!!!!!!

I brewed that shit in with some Steel Reserve one time and blacked the fuck out. So did everyone else who was drinking it.

Kentpaul

mephistopheles?

I'm a big fan of drugs but JUST SAY NO to crystal meth.

/you're welcome

I'd smoke meth because i enjoy speed, but its not existent in Scotland..

and i ment MEPHEDRONE aka DRONE.

shits HD vision yo

Yager

Banned
Ok so I stopped Akira cause right now I can't watch anything. What should I do? One more of gin o go to bed? My fate's in your hands drunk-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom