• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
i once stopped snorting coke because someone vacumed the rest..

a waste of cochine if you ask me, when i'm drunk i turn into a junkie.

Acid08

Banned
i once stopped snorting coke because someone vacumed the rest..

a waste of cochine if you ask me, when i'm drunk i turn into a junkie.

One time a friend of mine sneezed and blew our lines everywhere. I did mine already though so I didn't give a fuck.

tc farks

One time a friend of mine sneezed and blew our lines everywhere. I did mine already though so I didn't give a fuck.

Friend of mine did this. So the driver got out and started snorting whatever the fuck was in the backseat of his car to get the small amount of coke that had dispersed in the general area.

drugs

Kentpaul

I only did coke once. I never see it around any more.

I don't think about it much, but when its there i'l take line after line till its gone.

so good, i like the feeling.

when ever i'm around coke i'm around dodgy ass people who have a shitload of the stuff... i have no idea how i end up in these fucked up situations but fuck i do.

i just get my DEBIT CARD line the shit up and keep snorting till its gone.

love the stuff (afer a few a few lines i don't feel it, i just keep doing it cause its good)

tc farks

In good news I had sex with 2 hot women this week. And the weekend hasn't even started. One was an ex-girlfriend though so it barely counts. Is it bad that I purposefully doggy-styled the ex-girlfriend where I hit the strange earlier in the week? It was like a venn diagram of couch fucking.

Kentpaul

I never got much of a feeling from it besides rage.

rage is how a feel but a LETS FUCKING FIGHT RAGE, BUT CALM YO, i just sit there feeling like a fucking rocky balboa and keep snorting.

fuck shits good

In good news I had sex with 2 hot women this week. And the weekend hasn't even started. One was an ex-girlfriend though so it barely counts. Is it bad that I purposefully doggy-styled the ex-girlfriend where I hit the strange earlier in the week? It was like a venn diagram of couch fucking.

Psh. you should have Admiral Nelson'ed her.

Yager

Banned

No, it isn't. That's something that everyone should experience in his/her life.

Today I'm a bit sad because I won't be seeing "my girl" this weekend, therefore no sex, but hey, I'll have some time to hang out with friends.

Acid08

Banned
Got an update from that girl, now I have to wait for you to have dinner? Fuck this, liquor store here I come.

The worst part is I probably won't even get any from this girl tonight. Oh well, that's what the party is for.

Got an update from that girl, now I have to wait for you to have dinner? Fuck this, liquor store here I come.

The worst part is I probably won't even get any from this girl tonight. Oh well, that's what the party is for.

Post a picture of her so we can determine how much BS it is worth to maintain the possibility of seeing her naked later tonight.

Acid08

Banned
I'll think about the picture but I will say that she is really hot. Super athletic, great ass, and D tits. She's very pretty in the face too.

Kentpaul

partys are for the drugs, the COKE lines in the toilet with the bro's

so drunk id setle with a cigarette

tc farks

No, it isn't. That's something that everyone should experience in his/her life.

Today I'm a bit sad because I won't be seeing "my girl" this weekend, therefore no sex, but hey, I'll have some time to hang out with friends.

I don't know what "my girl" means. But this is why life is best with a fuck buddy. Can't get some yet you have a fallback. I was in a relationship for 3.5 years so I didn't have one for quite some time. Yeah, I don't cheat even though it's so easy and tempting. Been cheated on a few times (a girlfriend of 1.5 years and a girlfriend of 3.5), feels bad.

But now I have one again, oooooh yes.

Also, I found out the girl of 3.5 only made out with the guy and felt utterly terrible about it. So no one has to feel bad for me. In fact I feel bad for fucking other girls during our "seperation." But then again, I really don't.

Emotions.

Acid08

Banned
Uhm, weed.

Is it nice when you're drunk? I've got quite a lot, think it's sativa.

Depends on you really. If I'm buzzed and smoke it's the greatest thing ever. Drunk and smoke is also pretty cool. Wasted and smoke almost always is instant puke for me.

What I'm trying to say is DO IT and see what happens.

Get'sMad

Sup fellow drunkies?

Sipping on some tall cans of shitty miller lite and having a little vodka here and there while watching some b-ball. Might load a bowl here shortly to really get this party started.

Kerub

Banned
Depends on you really. If I'm buzzed and smoke it's the greatest thing ever. Drunk and smoke is also pretty cool. Wasted and smoke almost always is instant puke for me.

What I'm trying to say is DO IT and see what happens.

Ok imma try out a small blunt. Maybe that will get me to stop terrorizing the steam thread at least!

tc farks

I probably should get around to smoking some weed sooner or later.

I actually smoked weed heavily from middle school to soph year of college, then quit. It truly is a great experience and times I look back fondly upon.

Though I've had much much better times with much better drugs.

Kentpaul

LOL my girlfriend's drunk shes bringing a take away home, my night will now be food,call of duty. not bad for 2.45am shit

lil smoke

Banned
Just wanted to pop in and say hi for a few minutes. Everyone ok?

I enjoy drinking at home, playing video games or whatever with a friend rather than going out these days. It's rather cheap. Tonight it's ice cold Pinot out the bottle, was a 2 for 1 sale $9.99 for both. Can't go wrong.

I actually smoked weed heavily from middle school to soph year of college, then quit. It truly is a great experience and times I look back fondly upon.

Though I've had much much better times with much better drugs.
I lived a rather sheltered life during my middle school and high school days. And during my sophomore year of college I ended up getting kicked out of one of the most religious schools in the US because the administration found out that I no longer bought into their religious bullshit.

So what I'm essentially saying is that I have missed out on A LOT of things in my life.

Drugs, sex, booze, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom