• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Uhm, weed.

Is it nice when you're drunk? I've got quite a lot, think it's sativa.

Never liked weed. Makes me paranoid and depressed. Have to be in the right mood at the right time to enjoy it. Movies with a lot of special effects helps when it would go in a bad way. The Fifth Element was my go to movie.

On topic:
One of my former roomates were adamant that smoking would negate his hangover. He was always up and gone before the rest of us woke up. Take that for what you will.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
If you haven't done acid then you're doing life wrong.

never done it, nor had the chance, its all X,COKE,MEPH,SPEED,WEED,CIGS,VALIUM,KETAMINE. DAM UK (i'd have to be very drunk to get the balls to try/look for the acid)

lil smoke

Banned
I don't do stuff like that, but the one time I was "influenced" this australian guy staying in NY at the time brought back some duds (guess he got ripped off in WSP), and we spent the night ... waiting and placebo-ing...

Kerub

Banned
Never liked weed. Makes me paranoid and depressed. Have to be in the right mood at the right time to enjoy it. Movies with a lot of special effects helps when it would go in a bad way. The Fifth Element was my go to movie.

On topic:
One of my former roomates were adamant that smoking would negate his hangover. He was always up and gone before the rest of us woke up. Take that for what you will.

I made three bowls of ramen. Why did I make all this ramen? I can't eat three bowls of ramen.

Yager

Banned
I don't know what "my girl" means. But this is why life is best with a fuck buddy. Can't get some yet you have a fallback.
But now I have one again, oooooh yes.

Also, I found out the girl of 3.5 only made out with the guy and felt utterly terrible about it. So no one has to feel bad for me. In fact I feel bad for fucking other girls during our "seperation." But then again, I really don't.

Emotions.

Well, that's kinda what we have, but stronger, so I don't know how to call it. I mean, she's like a girlfriend...but she's not. It's a difficult situation. Also, I've never cheated on anyone, because I've been and yes, it feels pretty bad, and right now I don't have the need of looking for another women (like if I could lol) just because I won't sleep with her for a week or two. Yeah, emotions, crazy shit.

Acid08

Banned
In the words of our Almighty Father:

carl-sagan-smoke-weed-everyday.jpg

tc farks

I lived a rather sheltered life during my middle school and high school days. And during my sophomore year of college I ended up getting kicked out of one of the most religious schools in the US because the administration found out that I no longer bought into their religious bullshit.

So what I'm essentially saying is that I have missed out on A LOT of things in my life.

Drugs, sex, booze, etc.

Well, I can't fault anyone for standing up for what they believe in, no matter the detriment caused.

A friend of mine sounded very similar to you, without the religious overtones. Was a virgin until 24 years old, fat, bald, socially awkward. Never smoked weed, but did drink. Well, he started hanging out with us, doing some drugs, seeing some shows, next thing I know he's banging a very hot girl. He's back to not having sex, but the drugs and booze are still there and he's not complaining.

Basically, at any point in one's life, drugs sex and booze is pretty damn good, and can be attained. In fact, if you're doing 2/3, and enjoying it, then life isn't all that bad.

I was a late bloomer myself, despite losing my virginity at 15. The amount of pussy I've passed up (or fucked up getting) is maddening.

tc farks

Well, that's kinda what we have, but stronger, so I don't know how to call it. I mean, she's like a girlfriend...but she's not. It's a difficult situation. Also, I've never cheated on anyone, because I've been and yes, it feels pretty bad, and right now I don't have the need of looking for another women (like if I could lol) just because I won't sleep with her for a week or two. Yeah, emotions, crazy shit.

I like to hear that the stronger shit you mentioned. Seriously, the beginning stages of a relationship have brought upon the happiest moments of my life.

Get'sMad

Yeah acid is great. I've never had a bad trip on it (have on mushrooms though). I like to do it once a year. My favorite acid memory was riding my bike at night in summer while sprinklers near this trail I was on were going off. Never felt so awesome to be alive. Did it on Halloween dressed as Carl Sagan last year and that was a blast.

I want to trip on something. All I have ever tried (other than weed and booze) was a shroom tea made from pretty old shrooms at a pretty lights concert and all I got out of that was anxiety. I didn't get any of the psychedelic effects, just got almost claustrophobic because of all the people. It was odd. I need to get some decent shit and not do it at a show.

Kerub

Banned
i was going to put some kind of sausage in the ramen but while i was slicing the sausage the ramen got cold so now im just eating sausage

tc farks

i was going to put some kind of sausage in the ramen but while i was slicing the sausage the ramen got cold so now im just eating sausage

Dude. Buy some fucking Zatarain's. Put the sausage in that (and whatever the fuck else you want, may I suggest bell peppers?). Fucking enjoy.

Yager

Banned
I like to hear that the stronger shit you mentioned. Seriously, the beginning stages of a relationship have brought upon the happiest moments of my life.

Yeah, we're having a great time together, but the "problem" is that next year she wants to go abroad. I totally support her decision and encourage she to do it, but it's also the fact that makes me sometimes to step a little bit aside from what we feel for each other and what we have. Anyway, I'm totally enjoying it.

But is it flavour or flavor!

FLUBBER!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
GET ON THAT SHIT. It's the most fun you will ever fucking have on a drug.

I will try and and score it..but Aint used to trippy shit at all, pretty scared of lsd. Lol but after pay day I will go on my drug forum and buy local when I have 24 hours free,

tc farks

Yeah, we're having a great time together, but the "problem" is that next year she wants to go abroad. I totally support her decision and encourage she to do it, but it's also the fact that makes me sometimes to step a little bit aside from what we feel for each other and what we have. Anyway, I'm totally enjoying it.

You is a smart man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom