• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc farks

lsd is misunderstood by some folk. You'll be fine.

Also, drunk songs. What ya'll got?

The Who - Acid Queen

In fact, The Who - Tommy is just amazing. Probably my favorite album of all time.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Anyone a fan of Left Hand Milk Stout? Went to the liquor store after work and see they have a new version of it: Milk Stout Nitro. Not that bad I must say.

Anyone a fan of Left Hand Milk Stout? Went to the liquor store after work and see they have a new version of it: Milk Stout Nitro. Not that bad I must say.

I very much enjoy LH's Milk Stout. Quite a delightful beer. Also, I am super pumpd to make it out to Mountain Sun in Boulder next weekend to hit up STOUT MONTH!! 18+ Stouts on tap = HELL YES. (stout month coincides with black history month, coincidence of not? you decide)

AZuP0l.png

Yay! it worked!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Summary of the day?
eeehhh started out slow and hungover (coldvein knows) but over lunch I had some wine and actually felt a little better. A great coworker/friend helped the afternoon go by quicker... then the next three hours was basically the glorious part of the day, basically stuff I seriously want to brag about but am not gonna out of respect... then coal-fired caprese pizza for dinner, a couple shots of pinnacle afterward, and my Heat are wrapping up a pretty tight win in Miami in the next two or three minutes.

Now it's my first weekend (well, even day off) after 15 days of work in a row.

eeehhh started out slow and hungover (coldvein knows) but over lunch I had some wine and actually felt a little better. A great coworker/friend helped the afternoon go by quicker... then the next three hours was basically the glorious part of the day, basically stuff I seriously want to brag about but am not gonna out of respect... then coal-fired caprese pizza for dinner, a couple shots of pinnacle afterward, and my Heat are wrapping up a pretty tight win in Miami in the next two or three minutes.

Now it's my first weekend (well, even day off) after 15 days of work in a row.

Congrats! Enjoy it! :)

tc farks

Thank you so very much!

What are the currents drinking in here?

I'm drinking a concoction of a British naval officer who had his remains mixed with rum and drunk out of his very own casket. Also, I may or may no be supporting blowing your load in a woman's face while cutting her arm off.

It's been an interesting night, and I'm not even going to the bars for another 2 hours.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm not drunk yet but...
I just made it to the speakeasy brewery in SF. It's only a matter of time!

Where in SF is that? Prohibition is one of my current favorites.

Haha omg. This song, seriously, was one of my 1st WTF music moments.

And then I learned, this dude HATED drugs.

To this day, I no understand.
Haha, he fucking rocked man. He's like me if I was successful (being insane without drugs).

Seanspeed

Banned
Drinking a few of those little bottles of liquor right now. I'm not on a plane what is this?

Once in a while, I'll just get like 8 different little bottles just so I dont have to drink the same thing all night. Its fun. Like a little variety pack!

Tonight, I'm drinking a couple 40's of Naty Ice. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom