• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Call up some friends! I realisezed (hard word to spell when drunk) that it's boring to be drunk alone. Also my neighbors think I'm stupid.

I hear you, but I'm not really feeling it. 'bout to get my sulk on for 5 to get it out of my system and then play Rock Band drums until my hands bleed.

I have stuff lined up for the weekend, but tonight I need free to do my own bullshit.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GdxNxGOGx4

What I'm listening to. <3 Mew

Song is explosive.

edit:
Hey, Michael Jackson! I don't even have anything to counter that with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS4AxuPXOYo

Here's some nice punk crap that I'm listening to ATM.

Reminds me of that song from Waltz With Bashir (one of my favorite movies). Mostly because it's a punk song in a different language. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8-oFnWKJiw&feature=related

edit: holy fuck I'm an idiot, that's totally english... it's just hard to understand. :lol

Kerub

Banned
That video confuses me. Is it anti Nazi but pro skinhead?

Pro nice music mostly! But yes, original skinheads are antifascists. (SHARP - skinheads against racial prejudice, google it).

Also the whole "nazi" thing should probably clear up with their song "Antifa hooligans" huh? ;)

Riggs

Banned
S7mok.jpg

live screenshot ... wtf is up tinygafff!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Pro nice music mostly! But yes, original skinheads are antifascists. (SHARP - skinheads against racial prejudice, google it).

Also the whole "nazi" thing should probably clear up with their song "Antifa hooligans" huh? ;)

Excuse my ignorance. 'Skinhead' in my experience both in Canada and in the US meant that you hated everyone who wasn't white. Shit, I even learned about their laces, hats, and if you sported a cane. All that from sitting outside having a couple smokes. Fucked up.

I just googled SHARP and I would agree that the white power people should be classified as 'boneheads'. Don't know if it will catch on here in NA. Our idea of skinheads have been drilled into our brains for the past 30 years.

Edit:
Out of curiosity, could you translate the chorus of that song?

Kerub

Banned
Excuse my ignorance. 'Skinhead' in my experience both in Canada and in the US meant that you hated everyone who wasn't white. Shit, I even learned about their laces, hats, and if you sported a cane. All that from sitting outside having a couple smokes. Fucked up.

I just googled SHARP and I would agree that the white power people should be classified as 'boneheads'. Don't know if it will catch on here in NA. Our idea of skinheads have been drilled into our brains for the past 30 years.

Edit:
Out of curiosity, could you translate the chorus of that song?

Sorry bro/sister, I'm from the wrong country!

Anyways nazi skinheads are pretty non existant where I live. You meet some punk skins every now and then and they are in the same anti racist organizations that I'm in which is REALLY nice for somebody who grew up with nazi skinheads terrorizing the neighbourhood.

And discussing skinheads in the drunk thread on GAF means it's time to drink some water and go to sleep. Good night drunkGAF!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
So my ftiends are smoking in another house and they dit:-(hed me in a car.. What to do?

Drinking wine and reading GAF before I head out tonight.

I'm meeting the friend's of this girl I've been seeing.

I want to come off as a proper drunk.

Oh man, guys. i saw another angel of a girl today.

i think she's a post grad student or something

Oh god, those golden eyes. they pierced right through me when we talked to each other.

*sigh*

"that tomato juice beer" is vile beyond all fucking reckoning. If you need to have an alcoholic tomato juice, just have a semi-qualified professional make you a spicy bloody mary. shit's godly.

Drunk gaf, drink 2x as hard tonight so that I might be amused by your posts. I pre-downed a couple of energy drinks and already it's causing me to drink beer like a man possessed.

Oh man, guys. i saw another angel of girl today.

i think she's a post grad student or something

Oh god, those golden eyes. they pierced right through me when we talked to each other.

*sigh*

I made out with a goth chick who's in one of my classes today. Like Rooney Mara but actually hot. She was fucking nuts.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Atra you're a good looking fellow, i know you're having some difficulties socially but go for it man, dating gaf is here to support you <3

I made out with a goth chick I met today in one of my classes. Like Rooney Mara but actually hot. She was fucking nuts.
Cool.

The only problem with this girl that I suddenly went gah-gah for is that she's a "client" for my graphic design class. I and 3 other student designers are doing work for her so it would be kind of odd for me to want to build any sort of relationship with this girl. :p

Did you look really awkwardly at her?
No.

I kept my cool.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Sry atra id continue but this thread is now about hating on tom8o juice

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
What did your taste buds do to u to treat them this way

Status