• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulligan

Banned
ahahaha yeas, im helping my dads mate move in and they sell pint cans of heineken here so...you act drunk or are you here to take the piss?

nope totslly blitzd. had pre b day drinks with bro, almost whole soco to myslef. mm
soco. we mudst drink soon, to the drum! M

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I didn't quote you because I thought we'd be the only gaffers in the drunk thread, considering this ungodly hour to be drunk (for Americans). I clicked your profile and found out you're from the UK. How the UK doing? Belgium is doing fine. Yes, I speak for every Belgian. And it's snowing. Yay! Which cities are you planning to visit?

hey man! UK is cold! well....cold for the UK anyways, pretty fucking amatuer im guessing for you, i've been told Brussels, Namur an Tournai, but id rather here some opinions on places to go from an AUTHENTIC BELGIAN! ahahaha

hey man! UK is cold! well....cold for the UK anyways, pretty fucking amatuer im guessing for you, i've been told Brussels, Namur an Tournai, but id rather here some opinions on places to go from an AUTHENTIC BELGIAN! ahahaha

I have no fucking clue how nice cities like Namur and Tournai are. A wiki search (yes, I had to search this :)) shows that Tournai is one of the oldest Belgian cities, so there's probably lots of historical stuff to see there. But honestly I don't know anything about these cities. Goes to show how well I know my own country... :-/

Rubbish King

I have no fucking clue how nice cities like Namur and Tournai are. A wiki search (yes, I had to search this :)) shows that Tournai is one of the oldest Belgian cities, so there's probably lots of historical stuff to see there. But honestly I don't know anything about these cities. Goes to show how well I know my own country... :-/
Yeah thats pretty much what i was told.. where you to? BASICALLY..tell me where you living because we're going for a drink in the summer ;D

nope totslly blitzd. had pre b day drinks with bro, almost whole soco to myslef. mm
soco. we mudst drink soon, to the drum! M

Fair play, what you doing for your Bday? its the 6th yeah? if you going clubbing fuck taht... if you goin to the drum with parry, sweeney john and kier then count me in mofo cant wait for eating pizza wiht your dog

Yeah thats pretty much what i was told.. where you to? BASICALLY..tell me where you living because we're going for a drink in the summer ;D

Bruges (parents home) or Ghent (university dorm). :)

Both very old cities. Bruges is a medieval themed Disney land (tourists are king), Ghent is the same but with a university so there's more stuff to do for young people.

Rubbish King

Bruges (parents home) or Ghent (university dorm). :)

Both very old cities. Bruges is a medieval themed Disney land (tourists are king), Ghent is the same but with a university so there's more stuff to do for young people.

well then that settles it, i'll prbably send you a pm towards the summer period, IMA SEE YOU IN BRUGES

EDIT: if you're viewing this conv, dont be afraid to join in, im like under 10 posts from becoming a member, not only am i so looking forward to becoming a full member, i am damn well in the mood to chat about the dumbest and weirdest shit going

Kerub

Banned
I just came home from the most boring office party ever. Gonna drink some red wine and play games in my solitude instead.

Kerub

Banned
lets edit that, you're gonna play games whilst talking with happy drunkGAF, because we bored to shit! :D

Yeah I've got drunkGAF on my other monitor of course! Also I realized I don't like wine. Switching to beer!

EDIT - OH MY GOD YOU'RE 4 POSTS FROM MEMBER

Rubbish King

Like getting a handy from some gal.

But you're not a full fledged gaffer until you get your tag cherry popped.

ohhhh shit,.... 1 more post.. one more post.....

i'd like too reply to something on drunk thread ot make it such a momentous occasion, COME AT ME DRUNK THREAD xxx

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
puff puff yeah now i know why paid mad bucks for my 8th, aint no pasing going on move on

feels good man, aint going back to daily smoking but once a week fuck yeah

Kerub

Banned
puff puff yeah now i know why paid mad bucks for my 8th, aint no pasing going on move on

feels good man, aint going back to daily smoking but once a week fuck yeah

I don't even know what that means. But have you tried taking a shower while stoned? It's like standing in a waterfall with fairys around you.

Rubbish King

hai guys, i feeeelin so happy right now, it is an honor to become a full member on drunk thread and as a tribute, here is my final *kinda* pint of the night
IMAG0106.jpg

Dr Prob

Banned
I don't even know what that means. But have you tried taking a shower while stoned? It's like standing in a waterfall with fairys around you.

:D

Made Drew Magary's Deadspin Funbag once. The gist of the message was that while people had been going on about how awesome it is to shower when you're high, brushing your teeth on acid is better. Like an inside the face orgasm, BUT NOT WEIRD.

Congrats Tashebrooke? Now what.

Hmm debating if I should start drinking wine at this friend's "studio-warming" party before I head out for another friend's bday party

"But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
And count every beautiful thing we can see"

NMH <3

Can't beat my cummings:

somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom