• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup hoes. gettin a little tipsy right now on rolling rock and corona.

omg super bowl this wknd !

EDIT: Also, my avatar dictates that I should be drinking fine scotch, but I refuse.

Did you look really awkwardly at her?
I think I gave her this look

ib2g2CzeAglGue.jpg

DangerStepp

There's absolutely no clam juice in it.

Its tomato juice and beer. Clamato is a brand of tomato juice.

No love lost. Right, blame?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You look like one of those guys from metallica

Kerub

Banned
Fuck, it's 4 am and I've spammed like 50 posts tonight HAVE TO SLEEP.

If I get back here, tell me to go to sleep! >.>

I know you heard this shit up thread but you're more attractive than me, man. You got clear skin and you can rock a hat. Not meaning to push you, but do you think you could go in depth in explaining why you think so little of yourself?
the hat covers my main physical flaw.

everything else is just psychological.

I don't like putting myself into situations in which I could get my, already weak, self esteem hurt some more.

Fur_Q

I think I gave her this look

ib2g2CzeAglGue.jpg

I know a guy who looks like you except he looks like he's been hit in the face with an anvil. And this guy cleans up on a night out. and d'ya know why. coz he oozes confidence and Women love that shit. Pretend your the be all and end all and Women will flock to you, Women love confident men trust me I'm no stud but I do alright.

the hat covers my main physical flaw.

everything else is just psychological.

I don't like putting myself into situations in which I could get my, already weak, self esteem hurt some more.

I know, I saw. You're balding at a young age. That sucks a lot. But why not focus on your strengths? This isn't some cheerleading bullshit advice btw, I just want to hear your perspective. Why not bask in the positive?

aceface

So I'm drinking beers and the wife is playing FFXIII-2 and I can't help but think this game would be 1000x better if Serah and Alyssa made out. Sooo much sexual tension there...well I may just be projecting but who knows.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
this shit is an abomination

This shit is the breakfast of champions. Although I will mock anyone who actually gives money to Budweiser to put clam in their beer. You can easily do it yourself and get the spicy version for a fraction of the cost. Toss some salt in for some amusement at the chemical reaction.

I know a guy who looks like you except he looks like he's been hit in the face with an anvil. And this guy cleans up on a night out. and d'ya know why. coz he oozes confidence and Women love that shit. Pretend your the be all and end all and Women will flock to you, Women love confident men trust me I'm no stud but I do alright.
Being confident has always been a challenge for me.

I've only ever asked one girl out on a date before and I kind of wish I hadn't because I've been going on a downward spiral ever since then.

Dragon

Banned
So I'm drinking beers and the wife is playing FFXIII-2 and I can't help but think this game would be 1000x better if Serah and Alyssa made out. Sooo much sexual tension there...well I may just be projecting but who knows.

Is Alyssa the moogle?

I've only ever asked one girl out on a date before and I kind of wish I hadn't because I've been going on a downward spiral ever since then.

You put too much pressure on yourself when you meet a woman. I had the same problem in college. You're plenty attractive to get women, you just need your head sorted out.

Also thread appropriate, I'm finishing off the pinot grigio that was left in the fridge.

Fur_Q

I know, I saw. You're balding at a young age. That sucks a lot. But why not focus on your strengths? This isn't some cheerleading bullshit advice btw, I just want to hear your perspective. Why not bask in the positive?

Fuck that shit, embrace it. Mix in larger circles some women love that it turns them on. Seriously the world isn't as small as you think.

the negatives are too strong for me to overcome mentally at this point.

if i am to overcome my negative view of myself I'll have to get myself buffed up like balddemon. Only then will I regain my confidence.

Fur_Q

But thats the game. Do it then do it again the more you do it the better you'll get. Nobody goes out and spills themselves out onto a table everybody tells a little white lie and there's nothing wrong in that Rejection isn't a blow it tells you what you did wrong so you can get it right next time learn from your mistakes and always portray yourself as strong and inviting, you'll learn as you go.

DangerStepp

the negatives are too strong for me to overcome mentally at this point.

if i am to overcome my negative view of myself I'll have to get myself buffed up like balddemon. Only then will I regain my confidence.
Do you really have to be buff to have that looking glass self? You aren't an ugly guy by any means. Drunk thread is so full of sexy.

What really makes you happy in life?

I want you to find it and do it 'til you're in the dirt. Life happens way fast and where you are now isn't where you'll be tomorrow.

We enjoy you here and we all want to see a grin on that face.

He has a mental illness, guys. That won't be solved with pep talks. I realize that now. Atra, you will be fine. It will be hard and you'll feel like nothing is being accomplished but keep at. Seek professional help. They will make a difference.

ATF487

so this one time i went to the bar and these other people i don't really like came and so instead of toughing it out i just left without saying much of anything

good times

I demand all of you to speak with a Boston accent in this thread.

Fackin Neagaf wat tha fack is that shit. Legal seafood chowdahhhhhhhhhhh.

Sam Adamsssss.

Bastaaaan Bakkedd Beansssss.

Duckk Touuursssss.

lol it's so sad I actually went to Boston University for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom