• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm hamm. Wicked hammy. Ham Beesly. Hammmmmm. Hmmmhahahaha =)

This thread trult lives up to its billing. Unfortunately there are not enough drunks in it. FIX IT GAF!

Okay, more hams:

dreamstime_3961431.jpg

Easter_Ham.jpg

ham.jpg

Holy fuck at those Hams. I mean motherfucker, look at those hams. Just look at them. Look at those maple glazes, brown sugared motherfucking hams. My god. They're splemded.

Alright guys serious life question here. Would you rather:

A) Be with the love of your life forever and have eternal happiness + a decent paying job.

or

B) Hook up with a bunch of different women and be a millionaire.

Being drunk is deep.

Alright guys serious life question here. Would you rather:

A) Be with the love of your life forever and have eternal happiness + a decent paying job.

or

B) Hook up with a bunch of different women and be a millionaire.

Being drunk is deep.

I should say A) but B) is so goddam tempting. I see the angel of death, she's got snake-eyes.

Penguin

Oh first time posting in here, I think!

So usually spend Friday nights, watching bad movies with friends and getting drunk.

Tonight was Pulse, and now When A Stranger Calls.

Pulse was just awful! :(

So basically everyone in this thread, based on the question I asked about an hour ago, wants to be with sluts and NOT be happy the rest of their lives. Alrighty then. Who wants Bailys? Jameson? Black Label?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
you mess with the bull you get the horns

Gonna horn you right up your butthole, Jack. Make a big ol' taco salad mess outta you.

Whatsa matta? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

Danger, you sonnnnnovvvvaaaabeetttchhhhh

You're a pussy Timedog. Always have been always wil be.

you are a turd i will poop you out of my butt

If by "fight" you mean drink cocktails and listen to Nat King Cole, I'm down for a fight. Otherwise, keep looking.

No!

timedog which system do you have streetfighter for? i want to buy it and get good at it and kick your ass at it

On 360. You're not gonna kick my ass, actually I'm gonna kick your ass.

Timedog. Woof.

awhoooooooooooooo

Fuck this thread.

fuck ur childish dick u have 2 be 13 2 join the forum bro

Yeah watch me kick this guy's ass @6:00.

LIFE OF A DRUG DEALER.

Seanspeed

Banned
I'll get all this shit sorted out eventually, guys.

I just have to keep on truckin'..

'Keep on truckin' assumes you're actually doing something.

You need to get in a positive reinforcement loop. Step out of your comfort zone, go to a party and start talking to people. You're a good looking guy and can get a girl if you just tried. Even if you dont sound like Mr Prince Charming, there's plenty of girls who are equally shy and insecure.

As I said, put just a tiny bit of effort into it. You wont get anything sorted til you step outside of your depression bubble.

What the fuck I'm watching Love Hina while wasted and I'm laughing my ass off.

Could this mean that anime is not supposed to be taken seriously? =0

Negative feedback, which tends to reduce the input signal that caused it, is also known as a self-correcting or balancing loop.[2] Such loops tend to be goal-seeking, as in a thermostat, which compares actual temperature with desired temperature and seeks to reduce the difference. Balancing loops are sometimes prone to hunting: an oscillation caused by an excessive or delayed negative feedback signal, resulting in over-correction, wherein the signal becomes a positive feedback.
The terms negative and positive feedback can be used loosely or colloquially to describe or imply criticism and praise, respectively. This may lead to confusion with the more technically accurate terms positive and negative reinforcement, which refer to something that changes the likelihood of a future behaviour. Moreover, when used technically, negative feedback leads to stability that is, in general, considered good, whereas positive feedback can lead to unstable and explosive situations that are considered bad. Thus, when used colloquially, these terms imply the opposite desirability to that when used technically.

Seanspeed

Banned
Negative feedback, which tends to reduce the input signal that caused it, is also known as a self-correcting or balancing loop.[2] Such loops tend to be goal-seeking, as in a thermostat, which compares actual temperature with desired temperature and seeks to reduce the difference. Balancing loops are sometimes prone to hunting: an oscillation caused by an excessive or delayed negative feedback signal, resulting in over-correction, wherein the signal becomes a positive feedback.
The terms negative and positive feedback can be used loosely or colloquially to describe or imply criticism and praise, respectively. This may lead to confusion with the more technically accurate terms positive and negative reinforcement, which refer to something that changes the likelihood of a future behaviour. Moreover, when used technically, negative feedback leads to stability that is, in general, considered good, whereas positive feedback can lead to unstable and explosive situations that are considered bad. Thus, when used colloquially, these terms imply the opposite desirability to that when used technically.

Completely useless, as Atra gets nothing but positive reinforcement, but simply refuses to accept it.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I'm playing the Iron Brigade dlc. Double salutes people... DOUBLE! As in more than one. I'm wearing a space suit with a welders mask. This game is amazing.

'Keep on truckin' assumes you're actually doing something.

You need to get in a positive reinforcement loop. Step out of your comfort zone, go to a party and start talking to people. You're a good looking guy and can get a girl if you just tried. Even if you dont sound like Mr Prince Charming, there's plenty of girls who are equally shy and insecure.

As I said, put just a tiny bit of effort into it. You wont get anything sorted til you step outside of your depression bubble.
I'm so out of the social loop that I need to figure out when and where these parties are.

Maybe I'll ask that acquaintance from my high school what she knows about the party dynamic at my university.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I love it, but I cannot handle those high speed challenge courses. Maybe one day I will finish the game. I'm stuck near the end of Fury lol.

It's the best part, I'm actually finishing up the last few Fury events. Except it makes my eyes burn because I forget to blink.

No pity party here. GF is singing at some club/bar about 30min away. Very drunk. Anyone around?

I'm fucked but idc, that's what the thread is for so long as you reside within tits boundaries.

What are all of you beautiful people up to????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom