• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soup Bar

Juniors shouldn't post drunk. BTW I'm drunk... Haven't drank in a month. Drank like 7 beers including a taster pack of Unbroue. Now I just need some grease and salt. I'm probably banned. Thank you spell checking God.

SaskBoy

How many of you have had a flaming shot before?

My friend had one tonight at the bar. His lip was on fire for at least 2 seconds.

Was pretty cool.

Is she married to The Police's King of Pain?

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Police/_/King+Of+Pain

kXT8E.gif

tirminyl

My first post in the drunk thread. I've been drinking since 5. Bowling is fun drunl. es[ecoa;;y wtoj tje opposite hand. I'm so tired, I think I am going to go to sleep.

balddemon

Banned
Atramental I somewhat envy you, mostly cuz you are meeting new people every day, and actually interacting with people other than your family. Tons better than me - all I do is wake up late, eat, hop on the computer, work out and occasionally text some friends that live out of state. I don't go to school, I don't have a job, and I'm stuck in my parents house at the moment. Choices I've made are not allowing me to rectify my situation. I read your posts about the girls you meet, and honestly, I'm a bit envious.

Just thought you should know.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
This girl I was with got sick, so I slept with her in the same bed all night keeping her sitting on her side so she didn't choke on her own throw-up.

I feel kind of awkward. :/ I think she wanted me to make a move.

balddemon

Banned
This girl I was with got sick, so I slept with her in the same bed all night keeping her sitting on her side so she didn't choke on her own throw-up.

I feel kind of awkward. :/ I think she wanted me to make a move.

Not if she's puking lol

Barf = no kisses

Will accept mouth hugs though

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
She wasn't puking, but it was kind of weird...I was pretty nervous being in bed with her and had to hide a major boner too.
:/

I've never had this happen. :0

balddemon

Banned
Well then damn son, should've at least poked her with your chubby!

Nah I'm jk, happened once it'll happen again. Don't worry about it lol, I've done the exact same thing. Just, we weren't drunk.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors, sir.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I fucked up GAF, dat stickey green and alcohol combo sent my mind flying.. room spinning age.

Puked all over my self then just passed out.

Heading to the store in 20 minutes to buy new bedsheets, duvet,pillows ect.

i did however feel great for the first 2 hours.

lol guys see you all next week.

Acid08

Banned
I fucked up GAF, dat stickey green and alcohol combo sent my mind flying.. room spinning age.

Puked all over my self then just passed out.

Heading to the store in 20 minutes to buy new bedsheets, duvet,pillows ect.

i did however feel great for the first 2 hours.

lol guys see you all next week.

LOL

dude that'll happen.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
LOL

dude that'll happen.

spraying febreze all over the place atm.

Managed to drink all my alcohol in 47 minutes, then it was just digesting and kicking in as i was smoking away.

2 hours later shit was fucked.

theres even puke over my phone. What the fuck.

Quite a predicament here.
Went out to the bars with my brother. I'm a drinker, life of the party, whatever you wanna call me.
Brothers got real mental issues. Diagnosed bi-polar. Never been himself after they put him on these meds. Kills me to not see the guy I used to go out drinking with. We used to have a great time. Now I just try and carry on the conversation til my next drink. Think he's misdiagnosed, personally. Seems too drugged out to be just bi-polar.

Used to have a great time out on the town. Get hammered, talk with the ladies...
Just not the same anymore. Can't carry the load these days.

fuck it. not gonna bring the drinking crowd down. just venting. having a beer here, you should too.

I've lost a few friends to meds. Mainly Prozac and benzos. It's sad as fuck to experience. The meds seem to cause more damage than the illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom