• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blame space said:
drunk driving is really fucking dangerous and i never drive drunk because i don't want to kill people

but can we agree that it would be really fucking fun? like nascar starts renting out the tracks and you sign a waiver or something. or maybe go-karts.
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS

Blader

I made myself very sad so now I'm drunk which is strangely making me even worse/weirder

ugh. I fucking hate this summer

lololol blame space it'd be fucking awesome. like go carts or something, in a supervised and enclosed location which prevents anyone from being hurt.

LOCK

So I had 7 shots in like 5 mins and got buzzed. Then I drank around 8 beers over an hour. I'm finding it increasingly hard to get drunk and stay drunk.

I sorta want to blackout. I feel crazy saying that, but I do.

Blader

LOCK said:
So I had 7 shots in like 5 mins and got buzzed. Then I drank around 8 beers over an hour. I'm finding it increasingly hard to get drunk and stay drunk.

Ram your head into a wall

GENTLY though. don't splatter anything.

jaxword

I kicked a giraffe in the head tonight at the bar. Here is a pic of me doing it:

0enAh.jpg

cdyhybrid

Sorry guys, I don't wanna be a bummer, but I need to vent somewhere. Ever feel terrible about everything, but have a chance to go out with some fine women and good friends and hope it cheers you up? I did that and I feel the exact same as before. I'm just down in the dumps about everything =\

jaxword

cdyhybrid said:
Sorry guys, I don't wanna be a bummer, but I need to vent somewhere. Ever feel terrible about everything, but have a chance to go out with some fine women and good friends and hope it cheers you up? I did that and I feel the exact same as before. I'm just down in the dumps about everything =\

Sounds like you need a new place to vent outside of your current venues. Take up a sport, perhaps?

cdyhybrid

jaxword said:
Sounds like you need a new place to vent outside of your current venues. Take up a sport, perhaps?

I've always wanted to take boxing lessons or something, but I can't afford it. Truthfully, my job is the source of 90% of my frustration. Barely pays enough to keep the lights on but I feel like I can't vent about it because everyone tells me I'm lucky to have a job at all, as if that prevents me from disliking my situation. I hate it. I know what I have to do to make myself happy, it's just so damn hard.

cdyhybrid said:
I've always wanted to take boxing lessons or something, but I can't afford it. Truthfully, my job is the source of 90% of my frustration. Barely pays enough to keep the lights on but I feel like I can't vent about it because everyone tells me I'm lucky to have a job at all, as if that prevents me from disliking my situation. I hate it.

wanna start a fight club

^good night dude. I have to pick my kid up in four hours.

Blader5489 said:
I made myself very sad so now I'm drunk which is strangely making me even worse/weirder

ugh. I fucking hate this summer
If you're sad you should watch a happy movie. Like Atonement.

jaxword

cdyhybrid said:
I've always wanted to take boxing lessons or something, but I can't afford it. Truthfully, my job is the source of 90% of my frustration. Barely pays enough to keep the lights on but I feel like I can't vent about it because everyone tells me I'm lucky to have a job at all, as if that prevents me from disliking my situation. I hate it. I know what I have to do to make myself happy, it's just so damn hard.

Save up money until you can afford to leave the job. That's how you have to approach life, nothing is given to you.

LOCK

LOCK said:

Tried this again, still didn't work. :(

My friends said they were going to date rape me next time. I think I'll just take a break for a while.

jaxword

coldvein said:
apparently i fucked with the wronhg people. i'm not allowed in the k-pop threads anymore.

:(((((((((((((((((((((

^___________________________________^'';

Yeah man, people take their K-pop and J-pop pretty religiously around here. Neko wai.

coldvein

Banned
blame space said:
coldvein what's good man, glad to see you back.

im not drinking tonight but i like the vibes in here

grindin man. coldvein works a shit ton. the KICKER right now is that i was scheduled to have tomorrow off so i drank like 50000 bottles of wine with my cousins, but the bosslady just sent out a new schedule and i'm on there at like 8 am tomrrow. hahaha. WHAT THE FUCK.

coldvein

Banned
jaxword said:
Yeah man, people take their K-pop and J-pop pretty religiously around here. Neko wai.

neko wai my ass

if they can take a fantasy about a 12 year old asian then they can take a fucking joke

just my opinon

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Not drunk, but i have just noticed half a bottle of rose wine next to my PC!

Its been open all weekend by the looks of things, i may hit it hard!

Anteater

I should start posting here, the urge to post stupid shit in other threads rising.

Edit: oh man I'm in the wrong timezone, fml. Foreveralone.gif

kehs

Banned
JumpingTheGun said:
wow. really? no one here gets kinda saucy on a Monday? Especially after the "Functional Alcoholic" thread that was made this morning?

Cheers.

I'm still at my shop, but I have a half bottle of Balvenie waiting for me at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom