• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My G nexus boots up with a pink uniform, whatchu got!

Step-By-Step-Guide-To-Change-Greenpois0n-Boot-Logo-On-Jailbroken-iPhone-iPad-and-iPod-Touch.png

Jailbreak FTW.

TheTowel

spraying febreze all over the place atm.

Managed to drink all my alcohol in 47 minutes, then it was just digesting and kicking in as i was smoking away.

2 hours later shit was fucked.

theres even puke over my phone. What the fuck.

I've lost a few friends to meds. Mainly Prozac and benzos. It's sad as fuck to experience. The meds seem to cause more damage than the illness

Goddamn. The root is never addressed, hence the continuing problems.
Making the best of it here. Not a religious guy but I feel like sometimes we're here to lend that hand. Whether it works or not is another story.

Acid08

Banned
Goddamn. The root is never addressed, hence the continuing problems.
Making the best of it here. Not a religious guy but I feel like sometimes we're here to lend that hand. Whether it works or not is another story.

Meds are fucked. I was put on anti-depressants(fucking SSRI's) and they don't make you really feel better. All of your emotions dull, kind of hard to feel anything. Got off that shit luckily.

TheTowel

Meds are fucked. I was put on anti-depressants(fucking SSRI's) and they don't make you really feel better. All of your emotions dull, kind of hard to feel anything. Got off that shit luckily.

I was in a really bad place when college ended. Went from being a real good person to the scum of the earth.

Spent time reflecting. Reorganized my priorities. Realized what I was genuinely about. There are good and bad days but life's alot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2jeF0hViQ

That fifa song always brought me back into the game.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
joining a gym seems to be the only cure for depression that i have seen first hand. Gives rewarding focus

SpacLock

This is the second time I've bought Bud Light Platinum. The blue glass is so legit. I know it's piss water beer, but for some reason it tastes great to me and it leaves me with no hangover in the morning. I definitely recommend it. I'm not really a beer snob, but at the same time I enjoy my great tasting mirco beers. I really believe in this beer and I think the drunk thread should give it a shot if they haven't already.

Doods. I jsut got done playing 9 person D&D with my close friend for my birthday. It was fucking awesome. We did a one night adventure that was tailor made for my effed up ness.

I got drunk off of soem expensive beer and some Bacardi 151.

butzopower

proud of his butz
I invited a dude I met at a bar over to split a beer and shoot the shit in a completely non-sexual way, and it all worked out and I have, maybe, a new friend. Now I'm pooping.

Wow, I feel like utter shit. It was stupid how entertained I was by Woll Smothing my face on cam and mimicking what people were saying..

I'm meant to be going to a party tonight, I'm not sure if its a good idea

Yami

got pretty trashed last night and ended up at this bird's place. and apparently, she is in love with one of my mates (he took her v-plate), and whilst i was shagging her, he was calling her phone as a last resort booty call.

lol life.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Wow Hit 'Em Up? Am I a little bitch who needs to get wacked? Am I a good guy or do I need to get wacked off by gangsters?

I drank two beers and had a some crappy scotch while watching a recorded episode of Justified. I'm not quite drunk but my girlfriend cut me off(apparently I snore when I drink too much) and now we are watching the GIJoe movie and I'm heard buzzed on my laptop reading documents for work...

I hate being buzzed and not being able to drink more to get more drunk.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
No I'm gonna save up for two, and pay them for 2 hours.

Atramental I somewhat envy you, mostly cuz you are meeting new people every day, and actually interacting with people other than your family. Tons better than me - all I do is wake up late, eat, hop on the computer, work out and occasionally text some friends that live out of state. I don't go to school, I don't have a job, and I'm stuck in my parents house at the moment. Choices I've made are not allowing me to rectify my situation. I read your posts about the girls you meet, and honestly, I'm a bit envious.

Just thought you should know.
I might as well be trapped in my own home edit: because of all the school work I have

I bet if you were in my situation you would be able to get with that golden eyed girl easily.

edit:
Hell. what am I talking about. You could probably get any girl there.

edit:
Guess it's just me tonight.

Mully

Finally home from a long day of work and it's time to crack open a cold one. I'm gonna get reflective drunk tonight and listen to the entire ODST and Social Network soundtracks.

Mully

Interesting choices.

Yeah you got the smooth jazz in ODST, and the lonely and thought provoking beats in the Social Network. Probably add in some M83 and old Bloc Party to mix things up.

Looks like my luck is changing. I just found a bottle of Red Label down in basement. It's a Gatorade and Whiskey night now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sounds tasty... I want to join the ranks but I should really hit the gym before it gets too ridiculously late.

balddemon

Banned
I might as well be trapped in my own home edit: because of all the school work I have

I bet if you were in my situation you would be able to get with that golden eyed girl easily.

edit:
Hell. what am I talking about. You could probably get any girl there.

edit:
Guess it's just me tonight.

Ehhhh maybe that's the difference between you and I - I believe I can get the girls. FYI you're much better looking than I am, and I'm getting soft and flubby from no working out lately. Also, I have acne, am short, and very awkward at times. I do have a high tolerance for alcohol though.

and I have hair still, thinning though it may be :p

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm slumped in my chair with my cat clawing my chest.

Seanspeed

Banned
I'm slumped in my chair with my cat clawing my chest.

I was just watching a show on Animal Planet about crazy cats. I love cats. So evil, yet so loveable still.

I'm now listening to songs from the Drive soundtrack. Watched the movie for the first time on Friday night and I absolutely cant get it out of my head. Not even a big 80's fan, but it just makes me feel.........something. Cant explain it, but its deep.

dab0ne

didnt know where else to post this question so i thought I would ask some drunk people. Why cant I make a new thread? I click the new thread but all I get is this:

dab0ne, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there a difference between having an account I can respond to threads on and having an account I can make new threads on?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Fuck! Fat girl friends are beyond annoying.

Here I was in the bar having a few drinks with my buds, and on the opposite side there was this stunning, just beautififul lady. Blonde, perfect body, cute B-Cups, nice ass... everything about her was perfect. With her were two fat girls, one of them sightly attractive the other not. I was making sporadic eye contact with her throught the night. So, I hear she orders 3 drinks. I immediately call the bartender over and tell him I am paying for the gals drinks. He nods and makes the drinks then after serving the girl he tells them they have nothing to pay as I just did.

At this moment I look at the cute girl and raise my cup, she does the same. Its at this moment that I make the fatal of mistake of looking at the ugly fat friend. At this moment either I,

a) messed up by getting all 3 girls a drink (what was I to do? :p)
b) messed up by looking at fat friend.

I see them talking and the girl who comes up to me is... the fat girl. Why God, why. I was so pissed I basically dismissed myself and went to another place.

I don't have anything against fat girls, at all. I am overweight myself. But gal... its obvious I wanted your hot lady friend, not you. FML!!!!!!

//rant over.

didnt know where else to post this question so i thought I would ask some drunk people. Why cant I make a new thread? I click the new thread but all I get is this:

dab0ne, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there a difference between having an account I can respond to threads on and having an account I can make new threads on?

You need GAF Gold man. $59 a year.

Gotta become a full member after 300 posts and some time to post threads

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
making some hungover breakfast.
I was all set to watch Jurassic park 2 last night, so. got Jurassic park2 wasted. but then I didn't even watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom