• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Last day of the weekend but I don't think il drink, il roll a few joints of that strong ass ganja and wipe my self out. Having no tolerance with great weed is amazing. Hitting mac dee'ze first for a burger/coffee and a few more burgers to heat up when I'm baked.

Kentpaul

You watching the super bowl, kent.

I would for the hell of it but I have no idea the rules ect. Shit would be a wasted cause, all I would see is overpaid jocks run around a grassy field that could be used to grow crops for starving children. ;)

I would for the hell of it but I have no idea the rules ect. Shit would be a wasted cause, all I would see is overpaid jocks run around a grassy field that could be used to grow crops for starving children. ;)

It couldn't be used for crops even if they really wanted to.

Also The Avengers movie sucked. I saw that shit in theaters.

Is gambling illegal in the us of a ? I can see the appeal to any sport if you have some mad stacks riding on a team to win.

It's a state thing. You can bet in Nevada. You can bet on what color the gatorade is they pour on the coach.

^^^wait then what are you talking about?

Fuckin bob costas is the boss.

Kentpaul

It couldn't be used for crops even if they really wanted to.

Also The Avengers movie sucked. I saw that shit in theaters.

They could dig it all up ect.. Even put new soil in creating jobs for people in the area! I got all the answers tonight son.

TheTowel

Fuck! Fat girl friends are beyond annoying.

Here I was in the bar having a few drinks with my buds, and on the opposite side there was this stunning, just beautififul lady. Blonde, perfect body, cute B-Cups, nice ass... everything about her was perfect. With her were two fat girls, one of them sightly attractive the other not. I was making sporadic eye contact with her throught the night. So, I hear she orders 3 drinks. I immediately call the bartender over and tell him I am paying for the gals drinks. He nods and makes the drinks then after serving the girl he tells them they have nothing to pay as I just did.

At this moment I look at the cute girl and raise my cup, she does the same. Its at this moment that I make the fatal of mistake of looking at the ugly fat friend. At this moment either I,

a) messed up by getting all 3 girls a drink (what was I to do? :p)
b) messed up by looking at fat friend.

I see them talking and the girl who comes up to me is... the fat girl. Why God, why. I was so pissed I basically dismissed myself and went to another place.

I don't have anything against fat girls, at all. I am overweight myself. But gal... its obvious I wanted your hot lady friend, not you. FML!!!!!!

//rant over.

Damn. Steady eye contact, my friend. Next time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely Madonna. I remember when I was in high school and Hung-Up/Confessions on the dance floor was released... I was watching the video that came with the iTunes download and was like "jesus, I'd totally do Madonna right now."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, yeah. It was fucking DELICIOUS too. I usually only eat dark chocolate but the egg was so sweeeeet.

it4mfbaizg2Kv.jpg

Hey drunk thread, look what I got in the mail today.

It's a shame that high grades don't get you laid.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's pretty good, Altrametal. With grades like those, you'll eventually be making phat stacks of cash and you'll have no problem finding women that will let you do sex to them.

Kentpaul

Man United v Chelsea blew the super bowl outta the water.

what a match... holy fuck.

decided to place a shitload of bets online with 10 pound spread out on all sorts of shit/

If all goes well i'l get 40 pound back tonight, if all goes wrong il atleast make my 10 pound back.

Lifes good, free money is good.

Kentpaul

smoked the last of my weed and now i'm drinking a 4 pack of coors/carling

mellow! what happened acid ?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow, I got really fucked up. Even when I drink a lot, I'm good about not going over the deep end, but that wasn't the case last night. I'm not even sure what happened after about 2AM, but at least I didn't puke or post anything crazy on GAF.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
This is the second time I've bought Bud Light Platinum. The blue glass is so legit. I know it's piss water beer, but for some reason it tastes great to me and it leaves me with no hangover in the morning. I definitely recommend it. I'm not really a beer snob, but at the same time I enjoy my great tasting mirco beers. I really believe in this beer and I think the drunk thread should give it a shot if they haven't already.

I don't know how I feel about Bud Light Platinum yet. I tried it at a bar the first time. The owner was handing it out free to gauge reactions. I thought it tasted like saki. I then bought a 6 pack and tried it at home. It's definitely is different, more than just the upped alcohol content. It definitely is different than regular Bud Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom