• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
BnprE.gif
Omg Acrid you make me so happy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't know how I feel about Bud Light Platinum yet. I tried it at a bar the first time. The owner was handing it out free to gauge reactions. I thought it tasted like saki. I then bought a 6 pack and tried it at home. It's definitely is different, more than just the upped alcohol content. It definitely is different than regular Bud Light.

That's actually one of the beers I was drinking last night. It probably wasn't a good idea to start drinking those when I was already pretty fucked up. That extra 1 percent makes a difference.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Bah, time to go to work now.
I was blissin' out all morning, y'all.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey guys, got some Racer 5 in me, feelin' good. Have to be up in ~4 hours. Gonna be on air at 3:30am-6 Pacific time. Lots of music I'm excited about, starting with electronic stuff (DJ Name is Skrillhouse at the moment)

if anyone wants to hear me fumble along doing this shit as it's my first show, www.kalx.berkeley.edu

Acid08

Banned
Hey guys, got some Racer 5 in me, feelin' good. Have to be up in ~4 hours. Gonna be on air at 3:30am-6 Pacific time. Lots of music I'm excited about, starting with electronic stuff (DJ Name is Skrillhouse at the moment)

if anyone wants to hear me fumble along doing this shit as it's my first show, www.kalx.berkeley.edu

Nice!

I'll be cheering for you man, good luck!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So my dating-site adventure is going along swimmingly. It took a long time for it to get going. For the first week I was pretty low because the only person who replied to me was Devo, lol. And that obviously was just a funny run-in.

BUT, I've had a few girls message me out of the blue. Which was fun and flattering. I think I'm going to meet one of them. But I just now got one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen to respond to me. I'm feeling very self-congratulatory right now.

Acid08

Banned
So my dating-site adventure is going along swimmingly. It took a long time for it to get going. For the first week I was pretty low because the only person who replied to me was Devo, lol. And that obviously was just a funny run-in.

BUT, I've had a few girls message me out of the blue. Which was fun and flattering. I think I'm going to meet one of them. But I just now got one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen to respond to me. I'm feeling very self-congratulatory right now.

Nice man! Hit all the walls! You going to the Bay Area meet up?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Grrr, no. And I can't express how excited I was about it too. I just got a new job last week. Which is great, I'm very very thankful to have it. But the hours are 3-11pm so I can't go now! Or do anything on weeknights, for that matter.

Acid08

Banned
Grrr, no. And I can't express how excited I was about it too. I just got a new job last week. Which is great, I'm very very thankful to have it. But the hours are 3-11pm so I can't go now! Or do anything on weeknights, for that matter.

Same here pretty much. Would love to be there but it's the fucking worst possible day. I get why but we'll have to set up a second one sometime soon that isn't so terribly scheduled.

balddemon

Banned
Think I tore something in my right hand playing basketball. Hurts like a mofo to type and can barely grip anything between thumb and index finger. Also, the girl that I love to flirt with reminded me next week is Valentine's Day, oh, well thanks, if I had money I'd take you out and wine and dine and fuck you forever. But nope, we'll both probably be at basketball. I might get her a rose or something, idk.

BUT THAT"S NOT WHY I"M HERE. I'm getting my free papa john's pizza tomorrow, along with a 2 liter. Debating on saving the code for a weekend, and having one of my friends buy me some booze to mix with the soda. What should I get? Don't want everclear, wanna try something new.

Think I tore something in my right hand playing basketball. Hurts like a mofo to type and can barely grip anything between thumb and index finger. Also, the girl that I love to flirt with reminded me next week is Valentine's Day, oh, well thanks, if I had money I'd take you out and wine and dine and fuck you forever. But nope, we'll both probably be at basketball. I might get her a rose or something, idk.

BUT THAT"S NOT WHY I"M HERE. I'm getting my free papa john's pizza tomorrow, along with a 2 liter. Debating on saving the code for a weekend, and having one of my friends buy me some booze to mix with the soda. What should I get? Don't want everclear, wanna try something new.

segram 7 crown. 13 bucks for a fifth.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My life is so easy. I get amazing grades and I'm guaranteed to get an amazing job. It's hilarious.

Good on you bro, success is the only way.

I'm on a betting website right now putting 10 pound sums on winning times to make a free 3 pound or so when the team wins.

Live game betting FTW

ps i see my job as pretty great i make 280 British pounds = 442.84800 U.S. dollars a week and i enjoy working there.

with this betting gig on the side i hope to be a pro and win lots of cash!

what i'm doing is placing 10 pound on winning teams who are so far ahead they can't loose and making a free 3 pound each time, going to do this all night hopefully till iv got a 3 figure digit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom