• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently drinking a vodka called Putin-ov.

Yes, it's like the CEO's of the company thought of the only Russian word he could think off, and put "ov" at the end of it.

PUTIN OV.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
About to head out to a "Classy as fuck" birthday party...blue velvet suit or pin stripe?

Either way I plan to get pretty sloshed but remain classy. I am leaning towards the velvet but drunk GAFs opinion would be nice.

has anyone here inhaled pure oxygen
ibaDgxpXZtrj3K.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Anchor Steam was on sale for 7 bucks and whole foods so I bought a 6pack and one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. It was roast beef and I never get roast beef. I also bought some new beads at the bead store so I'm going to make a new bracelet.

@dogboner just got a crystal ball at a garage sale and fortold my death.
https://twitter.com/dogboner/status/168523359406129152

andthebeatgoeson

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Watching CNN talk about Whitney as every major person's phone does not connect and about to go have another feta cheese and spinach cheeseburger.

Soo good!

Maybe i'll listen to old ray charles or MJ or whitney records.

I need to drink the last 14 bottles before my wife comes back in town on Tues. If you live in Atlanta, pm me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Starting with a sixer of this:

4Uwv7.jpg

It's one of the few brews at my local liquor store that I haven't tried, so why not.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Shiner Bock blows despite having a really sweet fucking name.

Also, Reddit pepper story guy, you should eat that girl's pussy even if you're bi/gay/confused or whatever. How do you expect to innovate the game with an attitude like that? Just charge it to the hood afterwards and just keep on pedaling.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Timedog, I had another dream about you last night. It was really insane.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was like the nineties, but it wasn't. Every house was a mix of a dirty apartment and those weird 70s indoor/outdoor home extensions. There were fireworks in the distance and disproportionate hills on the horizon. I had come to visit, I checked in in the lounge. Anyway, there was a large group. People were going to get food, but I had yet to put down my bags. So I stayed and I stared out the windows looking at these hills that had gradients impossible in the real world. And then I felt your presence. It wasn't like you were "in" my dream. It was like I was thinking about the GAF meetup while having a different dream and confused the emotions. Anway, this strange tall figure led me up this insane flight of stairs to place where I could let my bags down. And I did. Then I was able to go back outside, and I swear the civil war had just ended. There was a carnival. It was weird.

It was like the nineties, but it wasn't. Every house was a mix of a dirty apartment and those weird 70s indoor/outdoor home extensions. There were fireworks in the distance and disproportionate hills on the horizon. I had come to visit, I checked in in the lounge. Anyway, there was a large group. People were going to get food, but I had yet to put down my bags. So I stayed and I stared out the windows looking at these hills that had gradients impossible in the real world. And then I felt your presence. It wasn't like you were "in" my dream. It was like I was thinking about the GAF meetup while having a different dream and confused the emotions. Anway, this strange tall figure led me up this insane flight of stairs to place where I could let my bags down. And I did. Then I was able to go back outside, and I swear the civil war had just ended. There was a carnival. It was weird.

What a crazy dream. We all know in reality the Civil War never ended.

This is a fine thread...I was perusing at the liquor store this evening and found this sweet 105 proof vodka that is quite smooth. Though I do mix it with a splash of cola (don't judge me) Plus, I just received my Axe-FX II (an amazing guitar modeling unit) and I'm pretty much just in heaven right now with the tone I'm getting. Sorry to rant...cheers to all!

This is my first time posting on GAF drunk! It's a weird feeling, like I know I shouldn't be.

I didn't come from a party or anything, just spent a couple hours catching up with a friend I haven't talked to in awhile and she had some alcohol left over from the night before. Just got home, I was planning on doing homework (and I'll still try to I guess) but I'm half-past tipsy and need something to occupy me for a bit while I sober up a bit.

I've never read this thread so I don't have much to contribute, just thought I may as well post in the Drunken |OT| while I'm on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom