• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Now I've got a boner and I can't go downstairs and get another Blue Heron for a little bit. This sucks.

edit: Suicide and Holy Fuck r awsum.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea why, but I'm considering watching Dawsons Creek.

What kind of pants are you wearing, TD?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I have no idea why, but I'm considering watching Dawsons Creek.

What kind of pants are you wearing, TD?

I'm wearing gym shorts. Just did a bunch of squats to show the whole gym my ass. A black man complimented me on my form. I prance around that place like i'm a princess. I also wear vintage harley davidson shirts to when I workout in case hot tattooed women are there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm wearing gym shorts. Just did a bunch of squats to show the whole gym my ass. A black man complimented me on my form. I prance around that place like i'm a princess. I also wear vintage harley davidson shirts to when I workout in case hot tattooed women are there.

do you have a big and/or curvy butt?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just ate 440 calories of M+Ms. By the end of the package they weren't even that good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVnH39UzI8

I think starting at 1:10 is my favorite 10 seconds of any music video of all time.

It gets better out of context too.

Love it. "Have ever made love..."

Yeah i have a huge butt, i like to put raisins between my buttcheeks before I go to the gym and clench my butt tight and then see how many I have left when I get back home

Fuck raisins, you could turn grapes into wine with those clenched buttcheeks. Don't sell yourself short.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Buttcheek raisins are a scientifically proven aphrodisiac. If you see a raisin on the floor at the gym, or climbing wall, or at a gymnastics meet, put it in your pocket and save it for later. If your nephew sees you and asks why Grandpa's being weird again, just tell him that grandma needs a "pick-me-up".

Fuck drinking late at night. i texted some chick lets have dinner for Valentine's day. i really don't wanna see this broad. lesson fucking learned.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
me and the girl are drinking cider. lol my girlfriend is so drink she needs to close one eye to look at my IPHONE.

also after watching a few kid cudi videos we decidedto order some weed for tomorrow night!

LIFE FTW!

TAKING SHITS AND SMOKING WEED = THE MEANING OF LIFE.

edit weed won't be here till tomorrow and my girlfriend has passed out (well she wen't to sleep under the covers nice and coasy)

I for one am a trooper drinking on

edit.

oh fuck just took a big slug of a beer with CIG ASH INSIDE.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, IF IT CAN GO IN MY LUNGS MY BELLY CAN HANDLE IT.

HKguy

Banned
Hello drunk GAF, I am starting this god awful day out with some crown royal XR. I hate valentines day but love the excuse to drown my sorrows.

Neo Child

Banned
me and the girl are drinking cider. lol my girlfriend is so drink she needs to close one eye to look at my IPHONE.

also after watching a few kid cudi videos we decidedto order some weed for tomorrow night!

LIFE FTW!

edit weed won't be here till tomorrow and my girlfriend has passed out (well she wen't to sleep under the covers nice and coasy)

edit.

shit kentpaul i always love your posts. always wondering if theyre serious/not but fuck thats a cool story bro.

lunchtoast

Drunk therad? Drunk thread. I'm sad that no one took my offer in the valentine's thread for NSA sex. Not even a gaffer would sleep with me.

lunchtoast

LIFE FTW!

edit.

Cop a feel for me. No wait she's your GF grab a nice load for all of us. I wish I had weed where is everyone?

Hunter S.

Totally trashed a drunk roomate yesterday. When he was drunk and i was buzzed. Drunk people dot try to fight me cause you will get hurt.

XOXOXO peace

akira28

Violence is bad guise. You should have just did some kind of Judo roll thing, because that would have been a cooler story for both of you. Anyway, time for whisky and sweet peppermint tea. I wish I had some cold rice, then I could make fried rice /w mushrooms bacon and ham and eggs.

Totally trashed a drunk roomate yesterday. When he was drunk and i was buzzed. Drunk people dot try to fight me cause you will get hurt.

XOXOXO peace

Did you guys shrug it off in the morning? I got in a drunken fight with a dude I was tight with and expected to do that but he turned out to be a little bitch and never talked to me again.

RiverBed

Banned
I am so fucked up right now; three long islands....\
But then again, I am so smooth with the ladies when I am drunk because I don't over think stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, Drunk-GAF. I'm home from work.

First things first:

QUnKN.jpg

Happy Valentines Day, y'all.

Tonight, I drink in remembrance of every girl I've ever loved. From Cali in the third grade, to the most recent, Nora. And all those lovely ladies in between. Cheers.

rOzND.jpg

I'm going to squeeze these oranges as if they were the supplest of breasts.

Pretty well bent. I get the best shit. Alternating bowls of my guy's homegrown hydro skunk with bowls of bc big bud.

The Firm is a great movie. Gary Busey just got shot. Now Ed Harris is onto Tom.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I only have three oranges left and a whole nother bottle of champagne.

TheContact

Anyone here drink Soco 100 straight? Or take shots of it? I just tried sipping it recently...it's strong...am I doing it right? Usually I take shots or mix it with cranberry.

lunchtoast

Anyone here drink Soco 100 straight? Or take shots of it? I just tried sipping it recently...it's strong...am I doing it right? Usually I take shots or mix it with cranberry.

Drink it however you like, or experiment. Last night I mixed jack with monster, because I had nothing else to mix it with and I didn't want to drink it straight. It was...drinkable at least, and diluted the taste.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I get paid fat money tomorrow.
Well, not really. But its my first payday from my new job. I'm gonna buy a new minidisc player. Trying to figure out which one to choose and feeling super overwhelmed. I'd much prefer to buy through Amazon Marketplace, but eBay has so many options.

notsol337

marked forever
I got really drunk and asked a girl out that I hardly know.

I haven't asked ANYONE out in 3 years. I feel AMAZING. Sure, she has a boyfriend. I don't fucking care that much though.

I fucking DID it, and shit. I feel SO much better.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I get paid fat money tomorrow.
Well, not really. But its my first payday from my new job. I'm gonna buy a new minidisc player. Trying to figure out which one to choose and feeling super overwhelmed. I'd much prefer to buy through Amazon Marketplace, but eBay has so many options.
I don't understand. Why a minidisc player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom